Saturday, September 5, 2015

CHAPTER 071, HIFISAF




'CHPATER 071, HIFISAF'







Boy am I one mother fucking sorry depressed mother fucking asshole. To call me a totally wimpy pathetic little dirt bag loser, cubed, squared, and Cuban cubed, would be the largest mother fucking understatement in the galaxy and outside beyond it as well, YO.









My health is shot, and I am rapidly dying. I am all alone in this miserable mother fuckiGN world, with not a soul anywhere on the planet who could give a rats mother fucking shit ass hell about me, Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, oh great kind wonderful sir, YO! I have been a total and utter complete failure at every single thing that I ever attempted to do since the day I was in a mother fucking Levittown, Pennsylvania high chair at the age of three years or so.









Well, at least I cannot take powerful big ass overdose of generic Ativan tablets anymore, since they no longer allow me the medication that I have faithfully taken to make me half normal and feel a quarter OK, since summer time of 1983 through the end of dirt bag fucking 2014, kind Sheriff sir, YO. If I did have a gun in here, I would shoot myself instead of doing this blog. You can see why I am so against guns, sir!

          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara






















Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy does my 61 year long life totally suck at the speed of light squared. It would not matter if I was handed the planet right now, after what the TWEEN-ZONE has made me suffer through. Nothing could ever make it right again, nothing!!!




You could offer me a trip to amazon, or th eentire 100% of stock shares, and along with that, ten trillion USD. What possible thing would any of this, and a whorehouse filled with lovely willing love slaves, possibly do to bring me a tid fucking cunt bit of contentment or joy, at this stage of my eternal hell nightmare life, YO??????????????








Folks, as the old drinkers-toast would go, “Here's to the dam world”!





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







BELOW IS THE WEATHER BUG (TWB) MAP,

SHARED BY 'THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN'.





THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.

















































































WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.



























My Photo







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN





© MARK WAYNE MOHR



















The almighty DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES chart; for all of you very kind lads and lassies out there in cyberspace:





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





My dirt bag enemies, froze up the system again, for half a minute or so. What would they do without me to make insane, and eventually commit total fucking suicide; Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir???????????????????











Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj









Since the Milituforce has made me sick with infection via covert sky/aerial shit, recently, sir Prince-Formerly; my condition without my medicine is not good at all. I can barely sleep, and I feel like fucking hell. This is total covert murder, Sheriff Mascara, AG Pam Bondi, and Governor Rick Scott. Just so you all know!





Ihosvani Miguel, M.D.
1400 S. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
855-844-1545
Specialty: Endocrinology





It is beyond unfathomable how the one person who totally understands what happened to me, back 32 and a quarter years ago, yesterday; doubles as the greatest female recording artist on the planet. Yet anyone who has followed along with this blog for ten years, and doubts this powerful truth totally, is a bigger fool than I am, and folks, I am a very very fucking big one.









Cunt lapping rotten Jane Shitweedsdisease just nailed me with her fuckiGN cunt famous ONES-ASSAULT, with my page eleven of dick licking eleven. I will now need to compensate for this dam water witch bitch, and her friends, the Callio clan from Santa-Claus-ville!!!!!!!!!!!





55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555











Education and Fellowships

  • Fellowship: Duke University Hospital, 1985
  • Residency: University Of Minnesota, 1980
  • Professional Education: University Of North Carolina, 1979

Certifications

  • American Board Of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
  • American Board Of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

Memorial Center For Integrative Endocrine Surgery


Allan  Golding, MD






Contact Us


Memorial Healthcare System
3501 Johnson Street
Hollywood, Florida 33021
(954) 987-2000

Contact Us Online





Baby doctors, and the CIA; huh trivial Danieltapes Mackey. Secrets totally suck YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Looking back at shit, Ron Wirtz Senior sir, CCPO; if I had been able to make any major change along the timeline of my total hell, someone somewhere amongst us right now, perhaps my cousin Donald, who can know; but they may know for certain that the entire world we know and live in, would have been significantly altered. This was sort of basically the theory of the mighty ex-partner of mine at SPR, Mister PP! Don't confuse that with PP-Junior, my younger hyperspace daughter, or PEE! TANKS folks!








Share

954-265-0000

Richard M. Harrell, MD Richard M. Harrell, MD


Specialties: Endocrinology



Memorial Physician Group Member

Richard M.  Harrell, MD













Office Locations


Primary Address

1150 N. 35 Avenue
Suite 200
Hollywood,FL 33021
Tel: 954-265-0000
Fax: 954-893-6347

Alternate Location

900 Glades Road
Suite 500
Boca Raton,FL 33421
Tel: 954-265-0000
Fax: 954-893-6347














WeatherBug Photos
















    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!









Funny, funny, funny; Mizz Sheila Hair Franklin Bigtits, huh? W---O---W THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Image result for images free funny faces





I am rapidly running out of air and life, after totally ruining the life of Mark Wayne Mohr; after this poor little fucking jerk off bastard already had had a lifetime, of beyond hellish fucking woes, and turmoils!

    Image result for images free funny faces










































Quantcast
Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos





SEPTEMBER 5, 2015,

SATURDAY MORNING AT 8:09,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 75 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 96%, FEELING LIKE 80 DEGREES.

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY IS 90 & MOSTLY CLEAR.





As I said back on December 13, 2013, kind folks;

I could use some help, in case you are out here, PAM BONDI, STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, and all local CRIME STOPPERS, and POLICE DEPARTMENTS. Thank you in advance for anything that you may do for me to get these fucking pricks off of me!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking sin. Zimmerman kills people and goes right on causing trouble all over the place, in and out of Florida, and his sleazy girlfriend kisses and makes up with him and forgives him, and nobody wants to send this bastard to jail for a second; yet I know as sure as dogshit fucking stinks, that if I were to walk around town today, spitting on the sidewalk once in a while, I WOULD FIND MYSELF LOCKED UP FOR A LONG TIME WITH NOBODY TO FUCMKING HELP ME.





All I ever ask of a soul is, just don't expect me to believe in reap and sow or the bible, or GOD for that matter. I mean really, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I, UNLESS I AM THE BIGGEST DAM ASS FOOL IN THIS AND POWERFUL, WONDWERFUL TERIFFIC AND MARVELOUS, HADDONWOOD SWIMMING POOL BACK IN 1995, HUH CLUELESS PR-95???????????????????????

    Image result for images free funny faces





Joan, if you're out there anywhere; SUP GIRL? Have you seen my classmate around anywhere who was going to print out my TPB book from my 24 C-90 cassette tape dictation??????????????????????
















      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces










You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Oh Helen Muscle-Girl Zebriski; “she got me geuuuuuud”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I cried like a little baby when I got up this morning. I was in Diana's Great Forest, near Olympia Proper out in the Purgatory, (on the Astral-Plank-Plane), and thousands of our kids all came into the cabin to visit with us. She was my giant coil, and had not transformed into my tall blond teen at the time, and our kids are too new to understand how to do this so they appear as about four foot tall energy coils. When I woke up out of this and was back dreaming here on the mortal waking world inside of hard matter body; I burst into tears at six this morning, because I found myself back here in HELL!!!!!!







Starting on Wednesday in the early afternoon, on 19 August of 2015, and I believe the eighth anniversary to my major UFO-encounter at the Cifaloglio job, on 08-19-07; I have been under a very brutal mother fucking cunt eating total death siege. I can honestly say with a full knowing, and I would say this under oath, in any American or world court, with full consequences for maximum imprisonment for perjury, which normally is five years; that NOT A ONE OF YOU OUT HERE ON THIS PLANET, WOULD BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS AND REMAIN EVEN 20% SANE. So I think I am doing quite mother fucking remarkably at 50% sanity, quite personally, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









But still people, I truly hope now that you can see plainly, that following the instructions and great advice of the mighty and wonderful New Jersey ADA-Prosecutor, Mister Ron Wirtz Senior, of the early and middle nineteen-nineties; is no easy task, by any means whatsoever. When your entire life is being screwed with, making you beyond mother fucking miserable 24-7-365.2422; you try and see how well any of you buttwipes could do with this wonderful advice. Sure it works, it works like a charm. If I could let it all roll of my back, then I would not be endlessly robbed of all of my very necessary LIFE-ENERGY, for a lack of any better, or more scientifically expressed term.









When this life-energy is not robbed and stolen from me, such as in the days before this nightmare started back on 15 August in 1986, my random luck was just like any of yours out here, folks, 50-50 in long running play, on any and all 50-50 chance tests. But after this date, my LRP-LUCK is about a 20 percent minimum endless deficit. It may average out running only in the red by 3-5% for many a day, and then I come to get get a week like this one, and POW; every day leaves me with 30 and maybe 40 or even 50 percent of my energy, robbed and stolen, by the jerk off mother fucking bastard squat licking sub-scum MILITUFORCE, abbreviated by me many times to, the (M2F)!





8:30 AM, 09-05-2015 STATS-BIO ON MY BLOG AT BLOGGER DOT COM.

Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
75
Pageviews last month
2,562
Pageviews all time history
95,667



Global Audience in shade ratio of viewership:





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









I enjoyed the 20-20 TV-show last night. It really breaks my dam heart however, that all of the people of the Planet Earth, are unable to know, that the great goddess of this giant unfolded carpet; is a girl who is endlessly sixteen years old, and loves games more than anything else. Hay maybe they're all better off believing as they do. This is along the lines somewhat and to some degree, with PP's surface-aware philosophy. Hey it seems to work for him, so Goddess bless the dam ass fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment