Saturday, September 19, 2015

CHAPTER 097, HIFISAF






SEPTEMBER 19, 2015, A SPECIAL DAY, DIANA!







My Photo

















































































I don't want to leave things the way the last chapter does for one great reason. It looks like I took my pouty little ball and went home, and this is not the case even though my blogaud is way too fucking dumb most likely to see this truth. I will say Happy Halloween however; with or without any group of wondering kids, along with Santa and Mizz Hollister, up in Gloucester, back in 1975; shark screams and all, and even when I may be six weeks ahead of schedule, for crissake!

      Image result for images free funny faces



WOW ME; HUH SOFA LIFTER PATTY?





Yes folks, from horrible stair chases witnessed, to great aunts screaming warnings about ALL GREAT WHITE'S EVERYWHERE, or not, on Tennessee Avenue when friends of Sarah's were being compared for purposes of suntan amounts on th eskin; but folks, there are things that are just not one bit funny,and that goes for you too, Mister Potter Toothless Smerker,

    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



and his evil dam twin, right all Cuzz's, twins, and Jeri's??????????? WO, Mister Harner, BRAH!









WeatherBug Photos













    THE GREAT AWESOME 'TWB', YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!
















Now of we are talking about twins, four times over; then that would indeed require a 'very resourceful family', consisting most likely of pure unadulterated Astral Briggbase-POWER!!!!!



------------------------------------------------------











Folks, I have eight things to say to you, and so here they are:



1) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

2) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

3)This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

4) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

5) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

6) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

7) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!

8) This entire world is nuttier than shit, folks!





When I wrote the lyrics of baby I love you so, in 1975, on my tune called, “Lost Love” sung originally at the Maxfield Recording Studio, in Cherry Hill, by then future Congressman Robert Andrews, and who I only knew then as Bob, from Haddon Heights, on Oak Street, back up north in New Jersey; it went quite differently from two later later when it was rearranged by my other pal, Tom Glenn. Then when the mighty wonderful splendid vocals of Donna Patterson performed this same tune that was altered, it went, baby-baby-baby, I love you so, and was different than the original 1977 written version. But in any case, baby, this was not the kind of baby that the song was talking about, cute as they may be!

    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces








WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

HIFISAF, CHAPTER 98




































    My Photo







Unless you paste the photo of me into your own system and use the feature most computers have to slowly turn my jersey into a nice cherry red that it truly was, that cheap Kinko's-Copy photo, does not truly have my likeness. It makes me look even more of a honky than I am, and I am 90% white. My father vanished when he found out the secret family closet issues, and joined up with the Merchant Marines with his granny's signed permission, or so I am told. Just why mommy Clara Block did not sign the papers I never learned, and never wanted to push the dam thing with either of my dam ass parents. What happened is pretty horrible, and white folks used to get fuckiGN hung for mating or educating with their slaves back a long while ago. It's hard for many of you to know that America was truly this horrendous and savage. But I have been around trillions of eons, and can see that nothing ever really changes. Civilized people is a powerful illusion. There is and never was or will be, anything fuckiGN civilized about 'people'. Just like there is nothing fucking direct, ABOUT DIRECT-TV!





Women want respect, CUZZ, not our dirty rotten male lusts, disguised by our compliments of them. They have been onto us for decades; so reset your watch, sir!!!!!!!!!!




END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment