Wednesday, September 30, 2015

CHAPTER 122, HIFISAF---AMP---1995-2015



 
 


 

 


 
 





'HIFISAF'





 

 


HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE


 

 






CHAPTER 122











 



 


 


Around three in the afternoon it was just over ninety degrees in town, and feeling 100, according to my TWB-APP. It is a littler bit cooler now, PTL, at 11:36 on this dam Wednesday night. It is 76 but with a 97% humidity, it feels like 81.




 



 


Sheriff Mascara; the reason that the DOW JONES is FLYING, is because of some air persecution, and more property attacks. I had to buy some fix-flat stuff at th elocal automotive store, as some jerk off let air out of my tire again. I hope you can catch one of these dirt bags some day, as you are clueless sir, how badly I want to prosecute and press charges. Lie my poor fucked up inocent life doesn't suck enough, YO sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





 


 


 



 

 

 

 

 









Hello, my beautiful Lightning! I need you forever!






 


 

 

 

 





Stop messing with me, Sarah. I am so totally onto you!




 



 




My precious sweet Diana; let me take you to all of your bazillions of favorite water falls and parks, all over the great gigantic Province Olympia; my baby blond teen!







 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 


 
 

 

 

 

 





 

 

 


 
 


 

 
 

 


 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 
 

 








OH GEEEEE-WILIGARS; the mighty Doctor Harold Camping said it all; OH MY. You and I don't fool the Almighty Lordess Jehovah Stacey Krassle with our cute clever non swearing lingo. Darn means dam, heck means hell, gash and golly are GOD, Jeese and gee and gee wiz and gee willagars is all JESUS, Shoot and shucks is shit, fudge and freak and fook, and a dozen others, are all FUCK, and so forth. What; you seriously think that you are outsmarting Almighty GODDESS Jehovah? Let me go YUK-YUK-YUK, and a dozen or so "Oh MY'S"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.











(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN









© MARK WAYNE MOHR




 

 



 
 


 


The hell that I've been in, ever since 08/15/1986, is unthinkable an dunspeakable, but even worse than all of that, is that no one alive on this planet will listen to me or help me. This is no exaggeration when I say that I could watch the entire world explode and die out of existence, and I personally couldn't care less; Mister Oranthal Medical Center J.Simpson, from 1970!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 


 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 





There's a new kid in town, I don't want to hear it, there's a new kid in town, I don't want to hear it. Not in 1978, not in 2015, not on WAYV, not on WFMU, and not in the great King Residence either, YO peeps!




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 

 

 

What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.






 


 




 


 




 

 


 


 

 

 




 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 

 

 
 






I'll only be impressed when the market gains three digit points every day, without me having to be fucking persecuted and wiped out, in order for these pig capitalists to get their greedy way. My Spell-Checker has been disabled again, kind Sheriff sir. I rebooted, and now it is working; kind sir.






 


 




 

 




 

 





 



 

 




 


 

 




 


 

 

 

 

 


 
One blue eye. Does this make the dogs name Semifrankie? If the residents of Hoboken, New Jersey, have even half of the sense of humor, that my great kid has; W—O—W!


O—H *** SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST WHAT WILL I DO WITH THIS MULTIVERSE? I MAY HAVE TO TOTALLY OBLITERATE EVERYTHING.






 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 




 


 



The world is an amazing place. Just when you think you have a lot of things all neatly figured out, just as with the scientists; kaplooey!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 

 

 

 


MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment