Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CHAPTER 109, HIFISAF---AMP---1995-2015 COPYRIGHTED MOUNTAINPEN










I am just so glad that I will never be Clueless Poolroy-95, or any of his dam pals.



    Image result for images free funny faces





Now he wasn't all bugged out with L&I-SVU 'Kasheestees', or other paranoid delusions, but he was clueless. Just because he never said stuff like: Here I am people, Joe Ho, and it is a hot sticky evening in Florida. The day was pretty much without incident until my nabes from hell struck me with banging doors, while I was attempting to watch the news on television. Later things calmed down and I decided to blog. Oh those wild hamburgers and fries, they really can make the room go dizzy and purple, along with the day sweats and the freight trains, does not make him un-clueless, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He always wanted to know how I did some of the things that I could do, at the GAP Haddonwood pool; and looking back, I feel the only reason that he joined the club was me, and my strange propulsion abilities. I could be wrong; I said I feel, not I know!







Folks, my across the hall nabes are a royal pain in my fucking pussy huffing ass. I do not know who's over there, but doors begin to slam and then I hear TV's and power tools. Why would both TV come on, and power tools, day after day, I mean, did a PHA maintenance person move in next to me, for fuckiGN cunt crissake, YO???????







But this is only a continuing harassment fucking chain for this new day, Sheriff Mascara sir. It began well before it was even light, with another illegal telephone persecution where they squeal a loud pitched monster fucking evil sound through my landline telephone while it is off-hook. Then still before sun-up, came that illegal car radio blaster thug outside of my window, and now this next door fuckin shit, kind sheriff, so I think I should let you know that I am declaring a major:







RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT





















'HIFISAF'



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE



CHAPTER 109



























I repeat Sheriff sir, this is a major:



RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT







If I die on your watch, and the Medical Examiner says it is suspicious, and these blogs surface, as I am doing my best to see that they do, should indeed this happen to me; then it will be a lot bigger of a mess for you to clean up, with way more man-hours, than if you had just look out a little dam bit for me, kind sir; and gotten these nightmare paid off enemy people who are persecuting me, to stop before they kill me, via my dangerously high blood pressure. You see in Florida, the medical industry sucks. I called my Doctor back on Monday morning as I was told to do by the psych place last Friday, but no appointment was scheduled until next Monday morning, the 29th day of the month. So if they pour on this harassment enough, I will be dead on your watch this week.







My life is beyond mother fucking hell; Doctor Skota, great drummers from Hal Blaine and your young protege, fowl summer camp soapy mouth language, and all of this and more, notwithstanding.







Since I am under such monstrous surreal fucking supernatural outlandish cunt chewing siege that is totally fucking cunt unrelenting; I am going to tell something, as a retaliatory strike, that is dangerous to say, and I need to remind anyone out here that this is not by any means, an idea to use, nor is it my opinion to pursue any aggressive or violent act against any laws of any land now or at any time, but for informational purposes only, is it being written and this knowledge being given. I think I will skate by on this with this precursor prologue, as well as the protection from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.





During World War 2, those who opposed us here in the west and were also known as the enemy or the powers of the axis, such as Germany, Japan, and some others of less consequence; had an idea that will be mentioned, so that you won't think this is my personal idea, since most think I am a looney bird, and thus, any idea coming from me is simply nutty and fucking whack. Throughout history, all civilizations either started out extremely inhuman to 99% of the less fortunate, known in European circles as the surfs, and in more olden times than those teen centuries, simply slaves, and no particular color or anything else was involved. You could be green with fuckiGN purple polka-dots, and be a slave, or whiter than a dam bunch of shaving cream! One way or the other however, all evil empires would fall into history, as I told President W.J. Clinton, in a letter to him, in the early nineteen-nineties; that I wrote while I resided at Patricia Meeker's rental home, on Route 561, in Gibbsboro, New Jersey, USA. My point is that either sooner or later, all empires are monstrous and horrible, all leaders always become absolutely evil and corrupt, and the 99 percent majority ALWAYS need to eventually rise up and overthrow, or accept their total slavery and eventual obliteration of the entire corrupt empire. But after sufficient time passes, it becomes inevitable I would suppose, that a really smart empire would come to rise up that would understand this cycle and figure out possible ways to break it and remain evil and monstrous and keep the 99% of the nobody population down and under their boots, endlessly, or by their way of thinking, hopefully dam near endlessly! It really wasn't all that ingenious, but it is a lot like a lightbulb filament. We can look back decades and decades in hindsight after this was successfully invented and go gee, what's the big deal? But before anyone invented it, it took many brains many thousands of hours, all experimenting and failing, over and over, until finally, the right shit was discovered after enough trial and error and experimentation was all so exhaustively done. So it may appear as I go on explaining just how this present one percent secret covert dictatorship operates so seemingly smooth and perfectly, keeping their huge population of slaves all nice and neat and perfectly in line and obedient; to be a 1-2-3 easy idea and concept, remember as with the light-bulb filament please peeps, this was quite an original new concept an d idea, and it has worked, and will go on working for decades to come, because all the screaming Alex Jones and Mark Mohr soap box shouters, aren't putting any real dent at all into that large majority that we have put away as a potential great weapon against our horrendous fucking wealthy owner/oppressors! If you have not guessed that I am about to say the word “ENTERTAINMENT'', then why not do yourself a big favor, and just stop reading my blog, and for that matter, stop reading all of them, as you are not wasting your time, but you are most fucking definitely wasting your own time, and that is a dam promise, from me to you, kind person!!!! When Hitler rose to power, near the beginning of the nightmare, he said and I am quoting this, and ask your history teachers and professors, or ask your kids to ask them, but YO, do it, check me out folks; “Give me Hollywood America, and I will take over the world in under a year for sure, no bombs dropped at all”. This is the absolute truth, so help me in the name of King Akoslem, (The lord Jesus Christ, son of the Almighty and true GOD)!!!! Now I can print these words, and I can post up this blog; but I cannot make you get the powerful seriousness of what is being said, let alone make a dam solitary soul believe one word you read, YO!!!! I love my country more than anyone can ever know, or at least what my country was originally all about. BUTTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTTTTTTTTT; when it is time to tell the truth about things, then it is time! So allow me to press on still further, kind folks.

























































Does anyone need further illustrations or guidance, as to why I told about entertainment being used, to keep the cycle of people revolting against oppression? In case some do, I will be quick and deadly descriptive about this for you. Crissake people, all most of you care about is talent shows and movies and music and the entertainment bizz, and on top of that, you're all so caught up with the lowest scum of the Earth, or 100 years ago that is what my ancestors called ENTERTAINERS. My Great aunt Maud Huntington Benjamin to this day is known by the owners of Hollywood, and was a very talented and well known reader of plays, which almost a century back in time, was as big a deal as your newest action movies or the best digital blue ray or whatever players you all buy to view this garbage on. Hollywood says jump and you all scream out, “How high”, in competition, to see who out there on Hollywood Boulevard hears you first and wants to put you in their newest stupid ass talent show! This is true power, and my fuckiGN asshole cousin knows all this only too well. Just ask big hair Don, as he won't bother lying about it. He'll give it to anyone of you straight up, and it maybe the only thing he will ever give to you; but he will give it to you on that count, and IPYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















With the billionaires, and the Hollywood mind and society shaping/controllers, all teaming up; as they did many decades ago, and the AXIS POWERS ALL KNEW THIS WELL, after Mister Hitler figured these details totally out; he knew that the little peons would be under the control of all of this, and literally beg for this garbage to be fed to them, off the scraps of these poisonous and serpent's venomous tables from hell. But go on stupid dummy sheeple out there; you laugh, and call people like Alex Jones and me nuts and cukes all you want to. Maybe it will make you feel real cozy and great, deep down inside. What a rotten trade off though. Be a slave and actually believe you're enjoying it. You're literally mother fuckiGN making passionate love to your captors and jailors and MASTERS for the sake of fucking god almighty, YO!!!! DUMB-DUMB-DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Sheriff, if they stop picking on me, I'll stop these kind of REVENGE-BLOGS!!!!!!!!










My chocking condition as you know came on me suddenly at 10:30 Post Meridian, the night of 4 June, in 1983, while I was residing in a rental split level home on Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG. Because these mother fuckers insist on legally committing murder and killing me by taking away my medications, Mizz Bondi, Attorney General; MAJOR SECRETS WILL ALL COME OUT, FIRST TO THE DEPARTMENT OF VITAL STATISTICS, THEN I AM HEADING TO THE NYU BEFORE THEY CAN KILL ME, AND BRING A LOT OF PROOF OF WHAT COUSIN DONALD SUSPECTED ABOUT ME ALL ALONG, THAT I WAS, AND AM, A TRAVELER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what your wonderful Project Bluebook has been covering up since it shut down operations in December of 1969, at the exact time contact was made directly with me by the Almighty Goddess of this universe and beyond, the GREAT SARAH JEHOVAH KRASSLE.






































My Photo



© BLOGGER MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





Home >New Jersey >Voorhees Apartments >Robin Hill Apartments

Robin Hill Apartments

















Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043






































































I knew, as soon as that fucking (ON AN DON AN DON SHIT) struck me; that I was gonna' start getting cunt eating fucking messed with; Mister McDowell of 1972 Cooley-Wormhole Hall, Foolio Coolio Callio Ripoffio!!!!!!!!!!







Yes, I went into the doctor a little disgruntled back on Wednesday, and with every good reason. I am doing nothing wrong, breaking no laws, and I am not a drug addict. This medication I have been on since July of 1983 has saved my life, and these EVIL 'FUCKIGN' UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HAVE TRIED TO MURDER ME SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DOCTOR WHO PUT ME ON THIS MEDICINE TO BEGIN WITH; DOCTOR FRANK ADDIEGO OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY (WTNJUSAESMWG)!!!! Yes, I went into the doctor a little disgruntled back on Wednesday, and with every good reason. I am doing nothing wrong, breaking no laws, and I am not a drug addict. This medication I have been on since July of 1983 has saved my life, and these EVIL 'FUCKIGN' UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HAVE TRIED TO MURDER ME SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DOCTOR WHO PUT ME ON THIS MEDICINE TO BEGIN WITH; DOCTOR FRANK ADDIEGO OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY (WTNJUSAESMWG)!!!! Yes, I went into the doctor a little disgruntled back on Wednesday, and with every good reason. I am doing nothing wrong, breaking no laws, and I am not a drug addict. This medication I have been on since July of 1983 has saved my life, and these EVIL 'FUCKIGN' UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HAVE TRIED TO MURDER ME SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DOCTOR WHO PUT ME ON THIS MEDICINE TO BEGIN WITH; DOCTOR FRANK ADDIEGO OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY (WTNJUSAESMWG)!!!! Yes, I went into the doctor a little disgruntled back on Wednesday, and with every good reason. I am doing nothing wrong, breaking no laws, and I am not a drug addict. This medication I have been on since July of 1983 has saved my life, and these EVIL 'FUCKIGN' UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HAVE TRIED TO MURDER ME SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DOCTOR WHO PUT ME ON THIS MEDICINE TO BEGIN WITH; DOCTOR FRANK ADDIEGO OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY (WTNJUSAESMWG)!!!! Yes, I went into the doctor a little disgruntled back on Wednesday, and with every good reason. I am doing nothing wrong, breaking no laws, and I am not a drug addict. This medication I have been on since July of 1983 has saved my life, and these EVIL 'FUCKIGN' UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HAVE TRIED TO MURDER ME SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DOCTOR WHO PUT ME ON THIS MEDICINE TO BEGIN WITH; DOCTOR FRANK ADDIEGO OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY (WTNJUSAESMWG)!!!!







A LOT OF SECRETS THAT WILL VINDICATE MY MURDER, WILL COME OUT, UNLESS THEY CAN GET TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE, AND DESTROY MY COPYRIGHTED BOOK ON TAPE, FROM 1994, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”. IT TALKS ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS THAT WERE DIRECTLY TAKEN FROM ME AFTERWARD, FROM EXIM RATIOS TO FLYING CONCERTS TO SUPERGIRL SARAH KRASSE'S, TO MAGICAL LAB-TECHNICIANS. LAST NIGHT, PEOPLE; I WAS BACK AT THE RPL STUDIO, IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE; WHERE THE GAP MIZZ JESSICA GRANT WAS MY BOSS. IT WAS ABOUT 7:55 IN THE MORNING. DON'T ASK ME WHICH MORNING, OR FOR THAT MATTER, PAULA UWICH; DON'T EVEN ASK ME WITCH MORNING. STILL; A LOT OF THINGS ARE GOING ON SHERIFF, AND IF YOU STAND BACK, AND ALLOW MY MURDER SIR, WELL; IS THAT NOT A FORM OF COMPLICITY, KIND SIR? I'M JUST ASKING!!!!







WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE







Ever since August 15, 1986, the parallel of, ME UP, and the DOW JONES DOWN, the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES BASEBALL CLUB UP, and the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HOCKEY CLUB DOWN; as well as the exact opposite of this parallel-event with these four items, being, ME DOWN, and the DOW JONES UP, the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES BASEBALL CLUB DOWN, and the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HOCKEY CLUB UP. You can translate UP and DOWN with the sports teams as follows: DOWN=LOSING, and UP=WINNING. The stock market speaks for itself, as what is down and winning, unless of course you have short positions trading, and that is not part of the lesson today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Where the hell is any help in this nation, when people need it? It so totally amazes me just how fucked up this system is, and how the entire world laughs at America. Ever wonder how on one hand, we can be the most powerful nuke nation on this planet; yet so we remain so totally fucking impotent, on just about anything, and everything dam else??? It is the quintessential fucking conundrum of anybody's dam philosophy. Am I really so sick or so wrong, Sheriff, sir?

Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara

Thank you for reading Morianity kind people. Hay, I may be a crazy lunatic; I merely can prove to you mathematically, what the odds are, that this is not what is true, verses what I feel is true; and I would gladly at any time be willing, if I could trust the fuckiGN source of it; to have all of these things tested mathematically, and in any dam laboratory scientifically!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment