Friday, September 11, 2015

CHAPTER 083, HIFISAF








CHAPTER 083



HIFISAF













Leave it to good old mother fucking patriot-days such as Memorial Day and Nine-Eleven, to have this fucking cunt chewing evil empire strike me hard. They are famous for their antics such as this, and I should mother fucking know, putting up with their cunt eating non-ending and totally unmistakable patterns for more than twenty-nine years now, since August 15, 1986, when this horrific nightmare all seemed to begin out of absolutely nowhere at one exact hour, the time that I awoke that morning literally into mother fucking unexplainable HELL!











RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT







RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT







RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT









I DON'T WANNA' FUCKING HEAR IT, ALL KIDS, OLD, NEW, OR RAW (Robert Andrews Whatever)!



Mark_from_njImage result for images free funny faces



Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
11
Pageviews yesterday
88
Pageviews last month
2,448
Pageviews all time history
96,202



IF THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS TOTALLY CONDENSED TO ONE SHORT SENTENCE, AND THIS HAD TO EXPLAIN ALL OF HUMANITY AND THE WORLD, AND COSMOS ALL AROUND US ALL; IT WOULD READ AS FOLLOWS:



AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Still, it could be shortened even further if you really wish to be technical about things, lads and lassies. It could all be three letters, you know, just simply, ''AHA''!!!!!!!!!!



GLOBAL AUDIENCE IN SHADE RATIO:



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





OH GEEEEEEE, LET ME CHECK MY VOICEMAIL WALMART MESSAGES, GREAT KING FAMILY!




















I thought some nasty computer hacking was the extent of my problems a short while ago. How rapidly us frail mother fucking stupid weak minded human beings we all really are when it comes right down to the nitty gritty non-Linda Ronstadt early rock band after her ponies all got stoned, and who can blame them, as if I were the type to do likewise,I'd be flying way higher than the prettiest kite in the sky right now; kind Sheriff Mascara, and kind A.G. Pam Bondi; only I am not that type of a person. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Top 10 Simple Things Every Computer User Should Know How to DoTop 10 Simple Things Every Computer User Should Know How to Do

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam BondiImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara











Well my kind Law-Friends; please try and help me, as my enemies love to really pick on me now on Friday's; but I also notice they pick on me a lot on Patriot-Days, such as nine eleven; and yes, all new kids in town; ''HERE WE GO AGIAN'', YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!



MARK WAYNE SICKO FUCKING MOUNTAINPEN MOHR, GET DOWN FROM DREAMLAND AND LAND THAT THING OVER AT ORMOND BEACH, FL-USA, AT ESTELLE BASSLER'S RESIDENCE, OF 1997. YOU'RE MOTHER FUCKING BEYOND WIMPY-PATHETIC, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!
















Speaking of Amazon and Amazon women; one way to know when things are real mother fucking bad around me, and I mean real mother fucking bad YO; is when shit like this happens that I'll tell you all right now. First, an abundance of large muscular and tall women and girls all over the place goes hand in hand with times being real bad for fucking cunt little shit me. But there is more, and IPYT peeps, YO. When shit like this happens, it is really mother fucking ongoing, like for example the early beginning of a mother fucking THANX-2-GIVENS SIEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was driving along and said out loud, “I am going to get some lolly pops”. This is all they needed to hear. How they hear, who they actually are, why they do this and have been for 30 years now, sorry, I have no absolute answers for any of you. I don't have them for myself, so how can I have any for you? Here is what happened. I usually pick up some free lollypops whenever I go to my TD BANK. My refund came a week ago or so for the $25.00 that I had to front to keep my psych appointment that I told the blog about, and so I needed to get it deposited into my checking account, and since the bank is directly across the street from my Walgreen's Pharmacy at Route 1 and Ohio Avenue, I killed two birds with one stone after returning from that long fuckiGN unscheduled trip thirty miles round trip, up to Vero Beach yesterday. So I got th e bank, and who was there, and the only other person waiting for a teller, but a real Amazon girl, real tall and large and muscularly built. She could have gone up to me and done a big bad huff and puff wolf at me, and Ida fuckiGN blown over like a helpless little rug rat in a dam ass nursery school, waiting for mommy to come get me at half past two!!!!!!!!!!!!!



W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!

W---O---W!!!





What really is going on if you know so fucking much, Mister Atheist Dennis Snyder, YO????



      Image result for images free funny faces









You and your cunt lapping pals can sit around laughing at me all you want to, Mister mike McNulty from 1971. My poor mom thought she had my education all worked out, huh Doctor Shriner? Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, ''Here we go again sir'', she said to him. He replied with, “No Misses Mohr, we don't”, or something very close to that effect, lads and lassies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me there is a blog anywhere on the entire fuckiGN internet, even close to the power and awesomeness of MORIANITY, just prove it to me, and I'll gladly shut my big fat motor mouth up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IPYT peeps. So laugh on dudes and duddesses. I know this is all totally real, and so does the LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







    Image result for images free funny faces



I am going to be telling this blog some shit that is so powerful, that it will be the 24-7 continuous prayers, to whatever gods they pray to in the fuckiGN dick eating Milituforce; to not ever let me get any real audience, out beyond those already here, and are not out for anything but to laugh at me, and maybe worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very fucking shortly, I am going to tell some brand new powerful shit. SHARK-SHARK-SHARK Aunt Ruthgloucester Housemaids!!!!!!!!!









My beautiful lightning was all over me tonight or last night, from an hour shy of dusk, straight through until after eleven. She was beyond colorful and dazzling, with ribbon spider inter-cloud bolts, cloud-2-ground bolts (CG), and zillions of spectacular displays of her unfathomable beauty. Diana my endless love, I will be making passionate love to you in your Great-Forest just outside of Olympia Proper, ALL NIGHT LONG, by my waking/sleeping point of reference. Out in purg, it is just interaction and none of them are tied to each other in any space-time continuum's or any other bothersome annoying waking breathing world junk, while I'm trapped here in physical body matter worlds.







I typed the following shit less than 24 hours ago, kind folks!!!

HELP ME SHERIFF K.J. MASCARA. MY DIRT BAG MOTHER FUCKING ENEMIES ARE ALL OVER ME.



And I also typed in this:





THEY BROKE MY SLEEP UP AGAIN, WITH ANOTHER ILLEGALLY LOUD CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATING SQUEAL ON MY TELEPHONE, MY CHAIR KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO BEING UP HIGH AND BACK DOWN LOW, ROACHES ARE COMING OUT OF MY SINK NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SCALD THEM WITH BOILING HOT WATER; AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON, SIR. IT WAS QUIET, BUT LET THESE MOTEHR FUCKERS BEGIN TO GET THEIR WAY ON THEIR DIRT BAG STOCK MARKET, AND THEN TO KEEP UP THEIR MOMENTUM; THEY NEED TO ALWAYS START THE MAJOR FUCKING PERSECUTION OF POOR OLD ME, AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON ALMOST 30 SOLID YEARS; EVER SINCE AUGUST OF FUCKING DICK LICKING 1986!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THIS BY NOW.





What I mother fucking forgot to tell is THISSSSSSSSSSSSS, MIZZ SUSAN ERICA KANE LUCCI-83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I went to open up my cunt chewing fucking fridge in the morning around 6 or so, to get a drink of water; and something that I put into it earlier, came spilling out, all over the fucking floor, and I had to clean it all up, and could not get back to sleep after that mother fucking nasty ass ordeal, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These things all occur because of what Morianity and Mountainpen calls, being given bad-magnetics, BY PERSECUTING ENEMIES, YEAR IN AND YEAR 'FUCKIGN' CUNT OUT, FOR 30 FUCKING DICK LICKING YEARS, YO BRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MY MY MY; what a merry life I am having, Mizz P. Gloucester Hollister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



      Image result for images free funny faces



My life is one big fat ass fucking hell.





Image result for images free funny faces





END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment