Saturday, September 5, 2015

CHAPTER 072, HIFISAF






CHAPTER 72, HIFISAF





































































        • Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara

























Well sir, here is something that if you would do this; you would be more than utterly amazed at what you would find. All you need to do to see that my claims are real and honest and true, and not the product of mental illness on my part, is to contact another New Jersey prosecutor's office, the Atlantic County Office of the Prosecutor. Tell them that you wish to have them make you a copy of the morianity-foundation website disc that was confiscated by the Parole Officer of a man on the Jersey Sex Offender List, Mister Edward Lynch, last known address on Georgia Avenue, in Atlantic City, about three years or so ago; according to internet search records. All I want you to do if you can obtain this CD-web-site-copy, is to load it into one of your computers, and go to the section, 'slide-show'. Here you will see many things, but the one thing that stands out like a thousand wildest syfy Twilight and Tween Zones all combined, was taking place in the autumn of 2006 on Tennessee Avenue Avenue, in Atlantic City, right outside Robert McGuire's hotel/bar on the south side of the street opposite the Super-8 Hotel, that used to be the TRINIDAD (TRINITY) Hotel back when this nightmare all began around me in the middle nineteen-sixties, kind great sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get this far, here is where you literally are going to just have to start taking me more seriously, great wonderful, Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. Bob McGuire is suddenly seen right outside the front seat passenger side window of my vehicle, where Ed Lynch, the website designer was siting and studying a camera that he was about to take some perfectly legal photos of on public property while we parked totally legally on the side of the street, near his hotel/bar, but not in any way on his property, or obstructing his driveway into a parking lot, in any way. Suddenly he appears at the window of the vehicle, and the photo shows this, kind Sheriff sir. Yet all the while, I was sitting perfectly awake and in sound and attentive mind in the drivers side of the vehicle, and neither Ed, nor I, ever saw him there, yet THE DAM PHOTO SHOWS HIM THERE, and either pointing a gun at us, or clenching a fist. I personally do not think this is a rational physical world event, and it cannot be logically and rationally explained away. Maybe the great Lionsgate near Haddonfield High wants to do another movie about all of this, some day, huh great sheriff, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Another major fucking freeze up on my machine for no Earthly reason just occurred at 36 minutes past five on this Saturday evening, and shortly after another fire alarm got deactivated by Engine-15 of your great county here in Florida-USA, kind Sheriff K.J. Mascara. The mighty deadly symbolist Peekay (Paula King) is at work from her almighty-Tween-Zone, as usual!!!!








My Photo







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN


© MARK WAYNE MOHR
























Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013



I will tell you another big pet peeve of mine; oh great Sheriff, sir. The lady who is supposed to be with CRIME-STOPPERS, who cleaned my apartment for 50 bucks last October, is a lifer here in this building, a very good friend of enemy Games across from me, also a lifer here, and they are very good friends. She went into his apartment ten times the day she was supposedly cleaning for me, and was totally ripping me off. I can understand her taking and selling my blood pressure meds, taking my canned food goods, and many other things that were small and not nailed down, but why did she go into a manila envelope where I keep my music file since moving here to Florida, and remove my U.S. Copyright Certificate, from that project that I did and is shown pasted in above? Why did she want to take that so badly, why, Sheriff Mascara, WHY????
















Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.

Next


Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983












Contact me


On Blogger since December 2011

Profile views - 632

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

BLOGGER WEB-SITE ASKS THE MOUNTAINPEN:



When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?





MOUNTAINPEN RESPONDS WITH:





Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.







































































































Mark_from_njImage result for images free funny faces







Maybe we are two who are so totally ''perfect together''; Mister Ridge, and Mister Kean!!!!







In any event, telling reality and non-reality apart, is getting more and more difficult for all of us in the human race to do, anymore, especially recently. Why, you wonder? Well, this is the topic I will be getting into for a while on upcoming blogging texts, great people! Still, what would my old coworker and ex-pal, Mister Snyder do, if he could not keep saying his famous quotation to me over and over again, “That's just reality, son”?

      Image result for images free funny faces







When we fall asleep, and dream into the hyperspace; we must now start to examine the possibility, that this universe where we appear awake in an illusion of reality, as well as the ones where we have dreaming-doubles (doppelgangers); shares the magical ingredient in addition to all of this, called, the TWEEN-ZONE. In super simple English and totally said as parochially as humanly possible; all of the created universes begin to commingle tofgether in two ways, first by all of us Astral-World dream-downers, and second, by the actual literal creations as if they are the creators of a wild videogame, the Peeforey. This is a newly made up word by me and my Morianity. It simply is a quick way of saying PHASE-4-ENTITY, singular or plural. Also, I can feel a nice warm cozy feeling, deep inside; thinking of my wonderful daughter PEE; each time I may come to write this newly made up word, in future blogging texts. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!







Voicemail; what would we all do without things like this; Mister Sidney Earphonejack Cohencrown Jewshame of 1969?????????
















You missed me; Jane Dirtbag Water-Witch-Bitch!!!







No, not all of us live for millions and billions and trillions; Mister D.J. Trump; oh great marvelous distant CUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But greedy Mister Fisherman, this is all that he would say.



I've been working hard out in the sun all day.



And I'm not giving any freaking fish away.





As I said Sheriff, why was this copyright form stolen out of that envelope? Nothing else in my music file was removed by that horrible mother fuckiGN witch thief. So who paid her, and why, kind sir?









All the Doctors, Lab Technicians, sore throats, and swollen lymph glands on the planet, are not going to stop me from posting these lyrics, ON THIS BLOG, TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and rationally tell me that my story is all a bunch of whooey, just go ahead, if you really honestly can, kind Sheriff. Guess what, the ADA up in Camden County, Mister Wirtz COULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!











YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER





I don't know how many times I technically made her sing that in the song over at Tony BonJovi's place, Sheriff sir; BUTTTTTTTT, it was fun. I believe Trump put a stop to my fun as he always does, with one fucking telephone call. Nice guy, huh? Still sir, a quick question if I may, kind sir.











If I could ask you a big favor, to really check out all the stuff of all my claims, all these years and decades, since you and I were both new adults, as we are about the same age, kind Sheriff KJM sir, don't you think you would end up telling me that this is one hell of a powerful situation, and that I really do deserve to sue a lot of people for about fifty billion dollars after all the hell they have put me through. This is no bribe; so do not take it that way. Business is business, and legitimate fees for finding things, as well as for detective work, for those with licenses to carry out such things; are totally legal the last time I checked. I will share that 50 billion, or whatever it might come to, with you and your family, and I will gladly put it in writing sir, at your office and with your own lawyer. Just please sir, before you cross me off 100%, just think this all over. Hey, if I was not for real, would I do all of this and risk ending up going to jail for the remaining few years that I have left to live? Think about that one too, kind Sheriff, sir. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Luckily for freaking me, things are not a lot worse because finding out this incredible shit over the past ten days and slowly piecing it all together would normally cause me a lot more than nightmares of owing 42 grand and store employees crashing into and wrecking my vehicle, and shit here at home with noisy nabes. I actually have got off lucky, as this has placed me light frikkin' years ahead in my struggles to deal with TAWF-MILI-2-FORCE or also known as, HALLS INTERGALACTIC GARY-FAWCES, ''whatever'', Congressman, before you were the Congressman, back in my kick-ass year of 1975; in where else but the great beaches of what is now HILTON BEACH OF ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY. You really do have to love the power of the constant, and yes I was MIND-HACKED, I meant to say the word like, not light, but my deeper mind that was speaking about the constant, spoke through me and left me to robotically type in the incorrect word on my previous blog, WOW, Daniel Mackey. WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW.



ENDocrinologists; NO, END OF BLOG!!!!!!!!

'CHPATER 071, HIFISAF'







Boy am I one mother fucking sorry depressed mother fucking asshole. To call me a totally wimpy pathetic little dirt bag loser, cubed, squared, and Cuban cubed, would be the largest mother fucking understatement in the galaxy and outside beyond it as well, YO.









My health is shot, and I am rapidly dying. I am all alone in this miserable mother fuckiGN world, with not a soul anywhere on the planet who could give a rats mother fucking shit ass hell about me, Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, oh great kind wonderful sir, YO! I have been a total and utter complete failure at every single thing that I ever attempted to do since the day I was in a mother fucking Levittown, Pennsylvania high chair at the age of three years or so.









Well, at least I cannot take powerful big ass overdose of generic Ativan tablets anymore, since they no longer allow me the medication that I have faithfully taken to make me half normal and feel a quarter OK, since summer time of 1983 through the end of dirt bag fucking 2014, kind Sheriff sir, YO. If I did have a gun in here, I would shoot myself instead of doing this blog. You can see why I am so against guns, sir!

          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara






















Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy does my 61 year long life totally suck at the speed of light squared. It would not matter if I was handed the planet right now, after what the TWEEN-ZONE has made me suffer through. Nothing could ever make it right again, nothing!!!




You could offer me a trip to amazon, or th eentire 100% of stock shares, and along with that, ten trillion USD. What possible thing would any of this, and a whorehouse filled with lovely willing love slaves, possibly do to bring me a tid fucking cunt bit of contentment or joy, at this stage of my eternal hell nightmare life, YO??????????????








Folks, as the old drinkers-toast would go, “Here's to the dam world”!





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







BELOW IS THE WEATHER BUG (TWB) MAP,

SHARED BY 'THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN'.





THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.

















































































WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.



























My Photo







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN





© MARK WAYNE MOHR



















The almighty DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES chart; for all of you very kind lads and lassies out there in cyberspace:





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





My dirt bag enemies, froze up the system again, for half a minute or so. What would they do without me to make insane, and eventually commit total fucking suicide; Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir???????????????????











Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj

Mark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_njMark_from_nj









Since the Milituforce has made me sick with infection via covert sky/aerial shit, recently, sir Prince-Formerly; my condition without my medicine is not good at all. I can barely sleep, and I feel like fucking hell. This is total covert murder, Sheriff Mascara, AG Pam Bondi, and Governor Rick Scott. Just so you all know!





Ihosvani Miguel, M.D.
1400 S. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
855-844-1545
Specialty: Endocrinology





It is beyond unfathomable how the one person who totally understands what happened to me, back 32 and a quarter years ago, yesterday; doubles as the greatest female recording artist on the planet. Yet anyone who has followed along with this blog for ten years, and doubts this powerful truth totally, is a bigger fool than I am, and folks, I am a very very fucking big one.









Cunt lapping rotten Jane Shitweedsdisease just nailed me with her fuckiGN cunt famous ONES-ASSAULT, with my page eleven of dick licking eleven. I will now need to compensate for this dam water witch bitch, and her friends, the Callio clan from Santa-Claus-ville!!!!!!!!!!!





55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555











Education and Fellowships

  • Fellowship: Duke University Hospital, 1985
  • Residency: University Of Minnesota, 1980
  • Professional Education: University Of North Carolina, 1979

Certifications

  • American Board Of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
  • American Board Of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

Memorial Center For Integrative Endocrine Surgery


Allan  Golding, MD






Contact Us


Memorial Healthcare System
3501 Johnson Street
Hollywood, Florida 33021
(954) 987-2000

Contact Us Online





Baby doctors, and the CIA; huh trivial Danieltapes Mackey. Secrets totally suck YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Looking back at shit, Ron Wirtz Senior sir, CCPO; if I had been able to make any major change along the timeline of my total hell, someone somewhere amongst us right now, perhaps my cousin Donald, who can know; but they may know for certain that the entire world we know and live in, would have been significantly altered. This was sort of basically the theory of the mighty ex-partner of mine at SPR, Mister PP! Don't confuse that with PP-Junior, my younger hyperspace daughter, or PEE! TANKS folks!








Share

954-265-0000

Richard M. Harrell, MD Richard M. Harrell, MD


Specialties: Endocrinology



Memorial Physician Group Member

Richard M.  Harrell, MD













Office Locations


Primary Address

1150 N. 35 Avenue
Suite 200
Hollywood,FL 33021
Tel: 954-265-0000
Fax: 954-893-6347

Alternate Location

900 Glades Road
Suite 500
Boca Raton,FL 33421
Tel: 954-265-0000
Fax: 954-893-6347














WeatherBug Photos
















    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!









Funny, funny, funny; Mizz Sheila Hair Franklin Bigtits, huh? W---O---W THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Image result for images free funny faces





I am rapidly running out of air and life, after totally ruining the life of Mark Wayne Mohr; after this poor little fucking jerk off bastard already had had a lifetime, of beyond hellish fucking woes, and turmoils!

    Image result for images free funny faces










































Quantcast
Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos

WeatherBug PhotosWeatherBug Photos





SEPTEMBER 5, 2015,

SATURDAY MORNING AT 8:09,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 75 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 96%, FEELING LIKE 80 DEGREES.

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY IS 90 & MOSTLY CLEAR.





As I said back on December 13, 2013, kind folks;

I could use some help, in case you are out here, PAM BONDI, STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, and all local CRIME STOPPERS, and POLICE DEPARTMENTS. Thank you in advance for anything that you may do for me to get these fucking pricks off of me!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking sin. Zimmerman kills people and goes right on causing trouble all over the place, in and out of Florida, and his sleazy girlfriend kisses and makes up with him and forgives him, and nobody wants to send this bastard to jail for a second; yet I know as sure as dogshit fucking stinks, that if I were to walk around town today, spitting on the sidewalk once in a while, I WOULD FIND MYSELF LOCKED UP FOR A LONG TIME WITH NOBODY TO FUCMKING HELP ME.





All I ever ask of a soul is, just don't expect me to believe in reap and sow or the bible, or GOD for that matter. I mean really, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I, UNLESS I AM THE BIGGEST DAM ASS FOOL IN THIS AND POWERFUL, WONDWERFUL TERIFFIC AND MARVELOUS, HADDONWOOD SWIMMING POOL BACK IN 1995, HUH CLUELESS PR-95???????????????????????

    Image result for images free funny faces





Joan, if you're out there anywhere; SUP GIRL? Have you seen my classmate around anywhere who was going to print out my TPB book from my 24 C-90 cassette tape dictation??????????????????????
















      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces










You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Oh Helen Muscle-Girl Zebriski; “she got me geuuuuuud”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I cried like a little baby when I got up this morning. I was in Diana's Great Forest, near Olympia Proper out in the Purgatory, (on the Astral-Plank-Plane), and thousands of our kids all came into the cabin to visit with us. She was my giant coil, and had not transformed into my tall blond teen at the time, and our kids are too new to understand how to do this so they appear as about four foot tall energy coils. When I woke up out of this and was back dreaming here on the mortal waking world inside of hard matter body; I burst into tears at six this morning, because I found myself back here in HELL!!!!!!







Starting on Wednesday in the early afternoon, on 19 August of 2015, and I believe the eighth anniversary to my major UFO-encounter at the Cifaloglio job, on 08-19-07; I have been under a very brutal mother fucking cunt eating total death siege. I can honestly say with a full knowing, and I would say this under oath, in any American or world court, with full consequences for maximum imprisonment for perjury, which normally is five years; that NOT A ONE OF YOU OUT HERE ON THIS PLANET, WOULD BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS AND REMAIN EVEN 20% SANE. So I think I am doing quite mother fucking remarkably at 50% sanity, quite personally, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









But still people, I truly hope now that you can see plainly, that following the instructions and great advice of the mighty and wonderful New Jersey ADA-Prosecutor, Mister Ron Wirtz Senior, of the early and middle nineteen-nineties; is no easy task, by any means whatsoever. When your entire life is being screwed with, making you beyond mother fucking miserable 24-7-365.2422; you try and see how well any of you buttwipes could do with this wonderful advice. Sure it works, it works like a charm. If I could let it all roll of my back, then I would not be endlessly robbed of all of my very necessary LIFE-ENERGY, for a lack of any better, or more scientifically expressed term.









When this life-energy is not robbed and stolen from me, such as in the days before this nightmare started back on 15 August in 1986, my random luck was just like any of yours out here, folks, 50-50 in long running play, on any and all 50-50 chance tests. But after this date, my LRP-LUCK is about a 20 percent minimum endless deficit. It may average out running only in the red by 3-5% for many a day, and then I come to get get a week like this one, and POW; every day leaves me with 30 and maybe 40 or even 50 percent of my energy, robbed and stolen, by the jerk off mother fucking bastard squat licking sub-scum MILITUFORCE, abbreviated by me many times to, the (M2F)!





8:30 AM, 09-05-2015 STATS-BIO ON MY BLOG AT BLOGGER DOT COM.

Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
75
Pageviews last month
2,562
Pageviews all time history
95,667



Global Audience in shade ratio of viewership:





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









I enjoyed the 20-20 TV-show last night. It really breaks my dam heart however, that all of the people of the Planet Earth, are unable to know, that the great goddess of this giant unfolded carpet; is a girl who is endlessly sixteen years old, and loves games more than anything else. Hay maybe they're all better off believing as they do. This is along the lines somewhat and to some degree, with PP's surface-aware philosophy. Hey it seems to work for him, so Goddess bless the dam ass fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.















CHAPTER 070-------HIFISAF



GOOD MORNING, SHERIFF KENETH J. MASCARA, KIND SIR. I AM UNDER A MAJOR DEATH ATTACK IN HERE TODAY, FRIDAY, AND AS YOU KNOW, AND ESPECIALLY IF THE STOCK DIRT BAG MARKET IS RACING UP AS IT IS LATELY, THESE ENEMIES OF MINE ALWAYS WANT TO KEEP ITS MOMENTUM GOING BY PLACING ME UNDER A HORRIBLE FUCKING COVERT DEATH SIEGE, EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME RIGHT NOW, AND ON PERFECT DAM CUE, KIND FRIEND!

My PhotoImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara









RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT







This all started last night with a broken chair for absolutely no Earthly reason. Right before that happened, I walked out into my kitchen during a television commercial break while watching the L&O-SVU Thursday Marathon, on the USA-NETWORK, and I took that horrible motorcycle jerk off dirt bag assault with noise horrendously loud and after legal hours, if the Florida laws are similar to Jersey, that being after 10 P, no excessive monstrous noise is permitted, and especially if done to intentionally annoy, persecute, and harass one particular person. But the story does not end there, as shortly before midnight, these same dirt bags leave wherever it is they go to. This is always the case. If I suffer hearing this inconceivable loud attack once, I already know I will have to go through it again within a few hours down the fucking dam line. But we still are not done by a long shot, kind Sheriff Mascara, sir! This morning at quarter past seven as always, usually on Friday and Sunday, but it can vary from that schedule; along came the unfathomable car stereo siege outside my apartment window, that literally makes things rattle and shake inside of my apartment, in total absolute violation of law; FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND NEW CHIEF OF POLICE OVER THERE, KIND MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there's more. As always with that attack, loud banging doors within 5-10 minutes either follow, or come afterward, right out in my hallway. So the illegal nabe-guest is back, and either he/she is also doing the noise attack on me outside my window as an intentional harassment, before they come in, or after they leave the building. Today it was before getting in from being out. Twice the doors slammed very loud, around 24 past 7 and again at 32 minutes past 7. This ILLEGAL MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON, as they have been told by Debbie Marotto, the Resident Manager, to not come up into that dam apartment, and she has told me this for years now.





Now Sheriff Mascara, these monster mother fuckers just froze up my computer with this recently brand new shit, where the flashing line at the end of the word document stops and nothing releases it. Twice now, it releases by itself after about a one minute fucking freeze up. This is going to be a day where I need your protection, Sheriff sit, how about it, kind friend, YO????????







RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





You know kind sir, I am not Clueless Poolroy-95, and I know what is going on, and I also know that you are powerless to help me or get any of this stopped. But it amazes me that a law-enforcement officer would not at least be curious enough, to want to check me all out, and then try and contact that one investigator who knew that shit really was happening to me, and he too was powerless to stop it, but I think that I was the dam fascination of his entire career; kind Sheriff sir. I speak of Ron Wirtz Senior, at the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, in Camden City, in New Jersey, USA! Well sir, I will leave you to your day now. I will be in here going through hell all day without you, here in the TWEEN-ZONE. For more info on this, you need to read the blog that I posted up last night, and it should follow this one, as blog sites post things in reversing time mode. Maybe they think they are positrons for anti-matter universes, who can know such things, kind Sheriff, sir???????









END TRANSMISSION.

CHAPTER 069, HIFISAF







The mother fuckers are inside our heads, and we are powerless to do squat about any of it. What I have gone through since my birth nearly sixty one fucking years ago is all part of what the world leaders are covering up for all our supposed good and there is more to tell than would fit in a thousand mother fucking libraries.







The main reason no one will or for that matter, can believe anything I say, is because I am asking people whose mind literally is similar to a radio set tuned to station 1234, and the dial is broken there, and my stuff is way across the band on station number 6789. It won't work, yet on I will go, for the record, if nothing else.









Cyberspace and machine mind, computers and internet, all of this is part of this massive woven super carpet called our cosmos. Think of it for a second just like that, forget individual shit from atoms and the shit they make when all clumped together into matter, such as worlds and stars, and so forth, just forget all about this shit. Instead, picture the entire universe as a large old style carpet, the kind of rugs our great great grandmothers all weaved together, in all of their individual complexities of so many parts and pieces of colors. Our consciousness is a bit more than all of the shit that these blogs have attempted to put into neat little boxes, from hyperspace, to phases of entities, to numbers of dimensions, and so forth. I am running out of time to tell you how this all works, and you would never believe me anyway. Steve the chanter told me something that blew me away until I experienced this very evening, and that is all I am going to say. He asked me while he still was able to speak, if I could tell him more meticulous details about June 21, 2008, after returning from my job at Cifaloglio and getting home and 'falling asleep' or 'whatever really happened'. I was not able to give any better of an account of that experience than I was when it was fresh and I had just experienced it, nor was I any less able to clearly account for each detail as I had written and blogged it. Then he asked me a question about my school that I have called Cooley Hall. This was just one building out of four buildings that were all quite large and scattered in an area about five acres or maybe a bit more, as I am not a farmer or a land developer, and for all I know it was ten dam acres. He told me how I had told him decades ago that right along Kings Highway, after the boundary separated the Haddonfield High school, there was a gate, and at this metal gate was a path that eventually followed parallel to the football field and jog track of the high school, with a thin small wooded area also following along the entire length of Cooley Hall. He told me that on the night that I figure out how my daughter connects up that area, since I told him that right inside of it, and five feet below ground; was a wooden crate, and inside of that, is a smaller container made of steel, that has all kinds of weird things inside of it, that only become visible to someone who is dreaming. He reminded me of how we both talked about the chain, the box, the great Sarah Krassle, the Steinmetz family, the Stern family, and the wild dreams containing ''That-Family''. I had forgotten this, yet he had remembered our conversation that took place in his Philadelphia center-city apartment on that day back in 1974, as if it happened a week ago. He reminded me of other things such as my eating some strange plant that was supposed to break the curse 'that I was under, and numerous other things from the weird three criss-crossed lined chemtrail in the skies over the county in December of 1969 on the very morning after I awoke from the powerful dream, where Sarah took the chain away from me; and on and on I could go with this.





As for making people sick, and even killing people, invisibly, this has been going on for the entire time that humankind has had its civilization on this planet. It is not natural to age and die and become sick and diseased. Even the Holy Bible talks about the Garden in Eden where originally, none of that was ever meant to happen, and only after certain things did go onto happen, that this all was introduced into the system of this very complex cosmic weave! But there is a lot more to this. First, nothing is quite as simple as people living in a waking reality, or even hyperspace and dreaming, or for that matter, Einstein and his matter and energy conversion with the speed of light squared, entering into the equation of all of this, literally. Even my wild attempts of understanding and passing down the concept of PHASE-4-ENTITIES is only scratching at a surface of complicated cosmic weave patterns, kind folks. Let me try and pick things up from here, as all of this quite literally, was merely a needed foundation that I laid down, before now going any further with the heart of this blog.











There is a truth to dreaming and hyperspace, and all things have their legitimate place in cosmos. Still, a bigger truth than anything Morianity has discussed thus far with you all; is this. Parallel universes are indeed there and we do dream into them for lack of a better or more scientific way of expressing this thought, BUTTTTTTT, big ass BUTTTTTT; there is still way way way more to this story.





We all live and our consciously aware of something that we perceive to be our existence and connection to a life or a reality surrounding and connecting us, and we appear outwardly as a body with us so to speak inside of that body-shell, and beyond this our ideas float endlessly into seas of nearly infinite possibility, and rarely do we all agree completely on any of this, with each other. If we do in part, we consider our-self fortunate to have found like-minded people to hang with. The bigger truth cannot be told, but like a total asshole dummy, I go on trying. Before I do, remember that if not for roulette and meeting George Belton in December of 1982, I would not be where I am at all in concepts such as reality-3, parallel-event, or most of what I term now, Morianity. Before I start discussing this topic, these mother fuckers that I will be discussing, get inside of our own self and mind, as we all become one with this source-force, and if they don't like you for whatever their reason, they will mess with you huge-hyper-time. For example, my chair while I was getting these images in my head over the past couple hours, was fucked with. For no reason at all, it began levitating. Now this chair has the ability to go up and down with a knob, but for no reason that is logical or discernable in any human way, while I was getting all this information in my head that I am now remembering and typing; the chair suddenly fucked up and shot me into the air like a fuckiGN missile. These things just don't happen to fuckiGN people, YO! Only to me, they dam do! Then after this bullshit happened, I turned on my compute,r and it too went fuckiGN nuts as all shit. Now I never said a fuckiGN word, but THEY DO INDEED GET RIGHT INTO YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care who believes me or not, because

I am not lying about one dam thing; mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not going to profit me in any possible way for me to sit in here and make up a lot of mother fuckiGN senseless horse fuckiGN shit, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Things that make no sense to you, or to me, are only real if there is something going on in the tween-zone. This expression is just now being made up here in Morianity, or really in the After-Morianity Project, still, it is all Morianity (Truth from Beyond Life). The reason that no one can ever make things perfectly fit in so far as explaining rationally, anything down to the nth degree about our humanity and reality as the human species; is so simple it's fuckiGN totally ass-biting! The Tween Zone connects our waking-sleeping lives in all of hyperspace, into a higher phases truth (PHASE-4), and in so combining or commingling; a higher reality always connects shit we do and shit we are all a part of in one way or another, yet all the while, it is always out beyond or above us and our reasoning, even the reasoning of Morianity, as who am I to dare be bold enough to claim exemption and exception from any one of you? That would really be the quintessential act of huberous for a Webster's Dictionary definition, of either the words 'huberous', or 'quintessential'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Steve told me that on the face of things, it looks like so many things over the course of the past 35 years now, and when he said it it might have been 34, but in any case; that this incredible bunch of folks, that in my wild 1970 outlandish dream, while living by myself down at the seashore, at Tom Reale's house, that now is part of the Atlantic City Waterworks System, (ACMUA); called by them through some kind of dreaming osmosis and telepathic system, ''THAT-FAMILY'', has been following me in some out of or beyond normal reality all this time, and more than just following me, but in some way, doing things to me that defy reason and logic, by quadrillions of even the mightiest minds, such as Sir Professor Albert Einstein. In this reality, none of it makes one bit of sense, yet in the reality that is larger and that surrounds the lower one that we all live in and live by so to speak; things do make sense and fit patterns, but only in their higher reality. Now just as cyberspace has almost magical qualities in the world on the internet and the personal computer and larger computers and machine mind in general; so does the TWEEN-ZONE! But who are the dwellers of the TWEEN-ZONE you may be wondering about now, lads and lassies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







PHASE-4-ENTITIES are the main dwellers here in this realm. We all exist as sort of a sideband, and only those who know and remember Citizens Band Radio, understand what I am discussing here. Here in our reality and in our present time, we humans are the main dwellers, and animals and insects and fish and fowl are all underneath of us in any meaningful connective truth to ordinary reality. But in this realm of the TWEEN-ZONE, we are like the animals or the other groups. We are far below them, because they have abilities that go far beyond anything we can even hope to imagine or understand. Still, we all get a chance to become a Phase-4-Entity, and exactly why only some decide to do this from Purgatory, is not my call, and I don't claim to know about this, and I cannot get the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle to ever impart details of this to me. A P4E (Phase Four Entity) is an Astral-Plane entity who tries to dream down onto the physical plane reality with special abilities that places them far above the control of the realm they are going down into, and the system in th e7th-Dimension has an automatic filter of a sort, that seeks out those who try to do this, and it prevents them from accomplishing it. What happens is th at they become the imaginations and the thoughts and the fantasies of those already dreaming inside of physical plane realm bodies, like you and like me. They once tried to be Superman and Spiderman right here in our ordinary reality, and this was prevented by LAWTRONICS. So now, these characters come to us through fictional systems. They come through inside the imaginations of writers and creators of movies and comic books, and all sorts of things such as these. But does this mean that they stop existing? Absolutely NOT! But in order to exist, they all need to come together in sort of a P4E-CYBERSPACE-HYPERSPACE that lays beyond even the ideas of Morianity, and this realm is like a CB-RADIO-SIDEBAND, to the other bands, and in these side band realities, as stated earlier, is the realm of the TWEEN-ZONE, and it is not exclusive of us, as they create all of us inside of there, and now, they can have us the way they want us, or the gods can play their games now with all of us, so to speak, say it any dam way you feel comfortable or totally uncomfortable, as truth is always truth, and cannot be changed or altered by merely wishing that it was so!!!!!!!!









One of the many sidebands to a more real, or by their way of perceiving things in the TZ, less real realm; could be for one example, where I woke up into after the early morning of August 15, back in the year of 1986. Try explaining why so many world name recognized people are so totally connected with me, a total nobody? Unless this is all part of a wild PLAYFIELD of the GODS, or a TWEEN ZONE (TZ), it would make no sense at all. My entire life since 08-15-1986, makes absolutely no mother fuckiGN sense at all, FOR THAT MATTER, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact if we all carefully examine my daughter and all of this situation, it would be 100% ridiculous if this was not taking place inside of some really fucking whacky TZ or single, side band of CB-reality. Let me move on to further prove a point here. Steve said to me, what is the name of the road that the gate is on where the wormhole control box is buried five feet underground? I said it is called Kings Highway. He said, yeah, and at the gate. I said, yes. He said what is the name of your daughters movie company or the movie company that the 2009 movie was made. I could not get any more out of him ever, and I never figured it out, not until I was watching the last SVU-Law & Order tonight, and then for whatever the reason, this all just suddenly popped into my head. And then the chair totally fucked up sending me into orbit. Can things like this really happen in a real world?







What is real? Is it Israel? Bible cholars insist that my conceopt of th eend times being part of Atlantic City and not overseas in Israel, is ludicrous and insane, and they don't buy it for a minute. Still, how often are people right about major things that go down in this world? How often are they wrong? More than the amount of times that they're right; I promise all of you that much; kind folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This was a very very hot sticky day here in Fort Pierce. It felt about 105 with the high humidity and made it up to about 93, and tomorrow may be as high as 96 they say and feel like 110. Boy oh boy oh boy, I sure fuckiGN hope not, kind people out here, YO BRO!





Hey people; in playfields of the gods, or TWEEN-ZONES, anything is possible, and nothing has to make a dam bit of sense to our reality and connected concepts to logic. Again, it is like you are a broken radio set and tuned to channel-1234, and they are broadcasting on channel-6789. You are never going to get it, and neither am I. Seeing things along this line, sheds powerful new light on many things, folks.





UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



BUT ONLY THE P4E BEHIND ALL THIS, UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS ALL GOING MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' ON WITH ME FOR 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!





























EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS



And maybe these exploratrons of the TYPE-3 can indeed do all sorts of nasty little things to the rest of a less enlightened and powerful evolvement. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, big ass but; P4E are an even greater concern, because this is what explains the irrational craziness of all things including my own dam life, far better than 'T3E' can do!!!!!!!!!!





Now; ICPE-APE TECHNOLOGY my good viewers, even exploratrons need tools, such as the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, ICPE-APE, and many more black stealthy super ass covert bullshit that we need not touch on with this whittle bwog, Elmer Fwudd. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTTTTTT, P4E of the TWEEN-ZONE need nothing at all; not even a story that makes any sense, to anyone inside of smaller commingled realities along with them. This is the ultimate horror and nightmare IMHO, of eternal HELL; Mister Engineer Jordy sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cough that one up your ass, BRAHHH!!!





END TRANSMISSION.










No comments:

Post a Comment