Thursday, September 24, 2015

CHAPTER 112, HIFISAF---AM----1995-2006---(C) MOUNTAINPEN




CHAPTER 112



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, (HIFISAF)







Advertisement

















I have some new dirt bag nabes from hell. I will find out more tomorrow from my Resident Manager, Mizz Marotto; and you can bet on that.







I really fucking feel like taking a dam flying leap off of the most beautiful places on Earth, and flying around; until Jenny Washburn goes totally fucking nuts in the dam head, proving nothing still, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her words.




























Hey, you either like big red squares, or you don't. Nobody's going to go to fucking jail over this!!!!!







Me; I like ice cream and swimming in oceans and watching lightning storms when they are so close I can feel the currents on my skin. Speaking of lightning, she likes waterfalls, the taller the better. Of course with me, I'm always telling her out in Plank (Purgatory), regarding her super wild intense beyond surreal kisses, “the wetter, the better”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So in other words, we all enjoy a wide variety of many various dam things, lads and lassies, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight, I will be taking Lightning Goddess Diana to some lovely Astral waterfall. Taking her there makes her get really romantic. Don't even try going here!!!!!








Now my daughter; she loves butterflies. But then, most people whjolove beautiful things of nature, would go kind of wild when they see a whole slew of Monarch Butterflies. Am I wrong, folks?








No pirate jokes from Gloucester City, please. In return, I won't yell out, “Shark, shark, shark” oh wonderful 1968 Aunt Ruth of 175 Peninsula Drive, up in the north country. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!






















Now folks; I do love flowers, and I have been with girls named Susan in my life; but if they are as big and strong as Patty-Paula the great one; may they never associate me with their wrath, in the form of any Black Eyed Susan's!!!!!!!! Sheriff Mascara sir, the milituforce just brought back their nasty mother fucking WORD-DISAPPEARING-HACK, kind sir!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy, to quote my wonderful late mommy, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























Summer days, autumn rays, and hold that freaking dam mayonnaise. Law & Order needs to update their info concerning the great and powerful Mayo Clinic. They wouldn't even talk to me when I was dying earlier this year, because I wasn't rich and didn't have millionaire insurance like fuckiGN Blue C/BS. WOW is this country a messed up place to live in, great Pope, your Eminence and Holy Father Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












        • Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





Oh boy oh boy oh boy, Mom and Mashell D.

Above you will find yours truly, and on my right side is the lovely and awesome Attorney General of Florida, Mizz Pam Bondi, beyond red hot!!!!!! On my left side, is the great and powerful non-OZ-wizard, Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, of Saint Lucie County, here in Florida, USA. So WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























The great wonderful terrific marvelous Donna, when not involved in auto crashes with me, or arguments about my wild theories and concepts of transdimensional life, might tell me, ''Mark you buttwipe, it is gonna' be all right, in the morning light''. Well Donna, I am not too sure any more, about that one, but I am thinking along the lines of Mister McNulty when he was a young lad in his middle teens, and his somewhat famous saying that went, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























GEE WILLIGARS AND CAT WHISKERS, Muffin and Toughy Ponti, from 1966. These mother fuckers are persecuting me and violating my cunt chewing fucking civil rights, SHERIFF, god dam it. They are constantly fuckiGN with my computer illegally. They froze me all up again sir. This is not mother fuckiGN fair. Why won't you god dam fuckiGN help me, sir???










Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
0
Pageviews yesterday
69
Pageviews last month
2,502
Pageviews all time history
97,248










Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers















PLEASE TELL THAT WICKED WITCH SARAH TO RELEASE ME FROM ALL OF LIFE'S LIGHTHOUSE PRISONS, SHERIFF SIR!!!!!!!!!!





      Image result for images of lighthouses







Filthy fuckiGN whore Jane Fonda is back on another of her cunt huffing rolls to really dick licking screw me up with ONES. She struck me hard with another fuckiGN cunt page eleven of eleven, and I'll need to compensate now with my god dam fives, YO BRAH!!!










55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555










      Image result for images of lighthouses








My life is beyond mother fucking hell; Doctor Skota, great drummers from Hal Blaine and your young protege, fowl summer camp soapy mouth language, and all of this and more, notwithstanding.









The jerk off nabes across from me seem to either be new, or just acting up. It was them the other night that were partying late and not James and his peeps as originally suspected. It is them slamming away, and it is them making all sorts of power tool sounds and noises. I am a super mother fuckiGN klutz out, just spilling half a glass of water out in the kitchen a few minutes ago, and it is constant death angels, klutz attacks, and noise, and bull fucking shit!









Since I am under such monstrous surreal fucking supernatural outlandish cunt chewing siege that is totally fucking cunt unrelenting; I am going to tell something, as a retaliatory strike, that is dangerous to say, and I need to remind anyone out here that this is not by any means, an idea to use, nor is it my opinion to pursue any aggressive or violent act against any laws of any land now or at any time, but for informational purposes only, is it being written and this knowledge being given. Well, you already read what I wrote. If you want to read it again, it is no big deal to click the right margin of my blog. It was Chapter 108. Like DUH and Hyundai fucking automobiles, YO BRO!!!!





















'HIFISAF'---AMP---1995-2016 ©







HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE





CHAPTER 112





My Photo





































I WILL TAKE YOU TO ENDLESS WATERFALLS, DIANA!















© BLOGGER MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





Home >New Jersey >Voorhees Apartments >Robin Hill Apartments

Robin Hill Apartments







Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043











SEPTEMBER 24, 2015

THURSDAY NIGHT AT 10:10,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 79 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 88%, FEELING LIKE 85 DEGREES.

WIND IS ENE AT 3, WITH GUSTS TO 9.

RANGE TODAY-----(H-83/L-73).









WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.






















WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW, AND WO, BILLY HARNER!!!
















END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment