Friday, September 11, 2015

CHAPTER 082, HIFISAF








HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE



CHAPTER 082







Well, at least I did not go through more bullshit besides the nasty chemtrail attack, as that was bad enough, and in no time at all, the entire skies were so filled with this fucking dick licking soupy poison, that there was no room for any new fresh chemtrails to be made. For three weeks this attack has been real bad again, and I have been coughing my lungs fucking out.





I had to drive up to my nut-job place, even though I had no appointment. I was bumped back two weeks and had no meds after this date, so I tried re-filling at the pharmacy and they were nice but only could reach the place by voicemail and told me if I wanted to make sure I had the meds I needed for the weekend, I better drive over. I learned with wisdom ad old age not to take chances, so I did just that. I got what I needed, and got shit filled and did a couple other small errands as well. The heat and humidity was really wild, maybe because I did not plan on being out, and maybe because of the fucking duration of month after month of feeling around 100 day in and day out. What do you want me to say for fuckiGN Jesus Christ sake?????????? On top of that, you know how even though you wiped your fucking super well, you get that ass itch and more seems to need wiping. I have had this all day long, no matter how cunt chewing much I wipe. What a FUCKING PAIN IN MY ASS, literally!!!!!!!!









Telling you all that I have had better days, won't come as a shock. Not that I have also not had days far mother fucking worse, as this too is quite the truth, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Silly fucking cock sucking little me, I remember something my whittle cunt huffing mommy used to say so dam ass often, “Mark, this is Earth, not heaven”. Gee weelwee 'mwommy'???????????





It dropped to 90, but the humidity got even worse at 68 percent, it feels 104, so they say. When I was out on my jerk off fucking trek earlier, it dam ass felt closer to 108 or so!!!!!!!!









My idiot fuckiGN across the hell-hall nabes have been banging that fucking cunt door all day again, Mizz god dam fucking Resident Manager Marotto, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!







Thankx for nuttin' for all da' help today, Sheriff, guess you got too busy, oh well, your great stock market flew way way up just like I told you that it would, when I get mother fucking cunt picked on. This shit is fuckiGN cunt called PARALL-EVENT-ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY, YO BRAHHHH!!!!















11 SEPTEMBER, 2015, FRIDAY, 5:00 P.M.



CHAPTER 082,



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE











The minute I got outside of the fuckiGN cunt parking lot for the building I live in, MAJOR CHEMTRAILS START DIVING RIGHT DOWN AT ME LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE TWILIGHT-TWEEN-ZONE; and of course half of this statement is totally mother fuckiGN true and accurate; YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

PERSECUTE MARK WAYNE FUCKING CUNT MOHR, KIND SHERIFF SIR, AND IT DOES ONE THING; GO UP UP UP UP UP UP UP & UP!!!!





I TOLD YOU GINA, SO DON'T FUCKING LISTEN, YOP, SEE IF I GIVE A SHIT ASS JIT!!!!
















What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.










MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM







COMPUTER; YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, AND YOU KNOW WHEN TO DO IT!!!!!!!! NO I DON'T KNOW BRENDA MOORE, ONLY THE FLYERS FUCKING HOCKEY PLAYER BRINDAMOUR!!!!









I do know Patty-Paula the great powerful elusive giant super-girl somnambulist, from a long time ago, though!

Saying more than that will put me the dog house; big ass time, WAYV!










THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment