Friday, September 4, 2015

CHAPTER 070, HIFISAF


CHAPTER 070-------HIFISAF



GOOD MORNING, SHERIFF KENETH J. MASCARA, KIND SIR. I AM UNDER A MAJOR DEATH ATTACK IN HERE TODAY, FRIDAY, AND AS YOU KNOW, AND ESPECIALLY IF THE STOCK DIRT BAG MARKET IS RACING UP AS IT IS LATELY, THESE ENEMIES OF MINE ALWAYS WANT TO KEEP ITS MOMENTUM GOING BY PLACING ME UNDER A HORRIBLE FUCKING COVERT DEATH SIEGE, EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME RIGHT NOW, AND ON PERFECT DAM CUE, KIND FRIEND!

My PhotoImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara









RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT







This all started last night with a broken chair for absolutely no Earthly reason. Right before that happened, I walked out into my kitchen during a television commercial break while watching the L&O-SVU Thursday Marathon, on the USA-NETWORK, and I took that horrible motorcycle jerk off dirt bag assault with noise horrendously loud and after legal hours, if the Florida laws are similar to Jersey, that being after 10 P, no excessive monstrous noise is permitted, and especially if done to intentionally annoy, persecute, and harass one particular person. But the story does not end there, as shortly before midnight, these same dirt bags leave wherever it is they go to. This is always the case. If I suffer hearing this inconceivable loud attack once, I already know I will have to go through it again within a few hours down the fucking dam line. But we still are not done by a long shot, kind Sheriff Mascara, sir! This morning at quarter past seven as always, usually on Friday and Sunday, but it can vary from that schedule; along came the unfathomable car stereo siege outside my apartment window, that literally makes things rattle and shake inside of my apartment, in total absolute violation of law; FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND NEW CHIEF OF POLICE OVER THERE, KIND MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there's more. As always with that attack, loud banging doors within 5-10 minutes either follow, or come afterward, right out in my hallway. So the illegal nabe-guest is back, and either he/she is also doing the noise attack on me outside my window as an intentional harassment, before they come in, or after they leave the building. Today it was before getting in from being out. Twice the doors slammed very loud, around 24 past 7 and again at 32 minutes past 7. This ILLEGAL MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON, as they have been told by Debbie Marotto, the Resident Manager, to not come up into that dam apartment, and she has told me this for years now.





Now Sheriff Mascara, these monster mother fuckers just froze up my computer with this recently brand new shit, where the flashing line at the end of the word document stops and nothing releases it. Twice now, it releases by itself after about a one minute fucking freeze up. This is going to be a day where I need your protection, Sheriff sit, how about it, kind friend, YO????????







RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





You know kind sir, I am not Clueless Poolroy-95, and I know what is going on, and I also know that you are powerless to help me or get any of this stopped. But it amazes me that a law-enforcement officer would not at least be curious enough, to want to check me all out, and then try and contact that one investigator who knew that shit really was happening to me, and he too was powerless to stop it, but I think that I was the dam fascination of his entire career; kind Sheriff sir. I speak of Ron Wirtz Senior, at the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, in Camden City, in New Jersey, USA! Well sir, I will leave you to your day now. I will be in here going through hell all day without you, here in the TWEEN-ZONE. For more info on this, you need to read the blog that I posted up last night, and it should follow this one, as blog sites post things in reversing time mode. Maybe they think they are positrons for anti-matter universes, who can know such things, kind Sheriff, sir???????









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment