Friday, September 18, 2015

CHAPTER 095, HIFISAF














CHAPTER 095, AMP,







HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE

















Good afternoon; kind Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. I forgot to change the previous blog to afternoon. Now I need to say, Good morning; kind Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. Sahweebout that, kind sir.







        • Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara


















The things I could say; kind Sheriff sir. Excuse please, the times that this comes out Sheriff sit. This is some kind of a hack, just as are these other cute little things, like making my text read Jehovah HOG, kind Sheriff. What kind of a person would do something like that, makes you wonder sir, huh?


















I don't do a lot of post quarterbacking, great folks, and no one but me ever does Wednesday morning QB, but that is why I enjoy being different, from here to my grand dad's summer camp up in Long Beach Island, huh dream hole driller Detective L&O Stabler?













So for a little bit of it, despite my powerful desire to keep these blogs away from current events. Sometimes as with most things, I fail at what I wish to do or not to do, quite pitifully, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Most of you figure I am going to weigh in on the big Republican Debate televised on the Cable Network News back on Wednesday evening, after making that statement above. Well, if so, then you would be totally correct, but only to make the point of just how our world has changed in forty years, and in ways that can only be considered by those from the past such as myself, as totally beyond absurd and nuts, and then I am called the nut and the crackpot, the ultimate McNulty laugh if ever such a thing could be attained by anyone beneath the status of a god. First off, things that happened big time, either went totally over the heads of the media or else they for their own reasons and agendas did not pounce on them. I will first say before even getting into a few simple points that will all lead up to the world being so ridiculous anymore; that Mister DJT impressed me in several areas, big time. One was negatively, and the other half dozen were very very very very positive, and I'll give them that one on a silver plate, although platinum would most likely be substituted instead as soon as I turn my back. I am not touching that because, again, it is not a part of the point that this blog is going to attempt to make.










I also am not going to comment on several things that had nothing to do with the Marvelous-1. But I assure you that none of it went over my head, as it appeared to go over the media's, if it really did, of course. I only want to get to two issues. Believe me , I could really go to town on ten or more, but two will suffice for right now. Let me first post up the info-page, please, kind folks, tanks! Yes folks, the great free press is a powerful and interesting entity all its own, the entire operation, from mind control and behavior shaping, t literally secretly ruling the world, without needing to be elected to any political positions of power. It has been observing me personally ever since I was a boy,yet I am clueless to why. Maybe Poolroy-95 and I are destined to be the endless biggest fools of all of Haddonwood's pools!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I had that powerful EXPERIENCE in December of 1969 with IMHO, the ALMIGHTY GODD-ESS OF THIS ENTIRE MULTIVERSE; I was being observed by HALL'S FAWCES, and stopped from sharing my story with anyone, by HALL'S WALLS!!!! As soon as I left the Cooley-Hall, the great news teams literally seemed to invade the place. All my classmates were on the news, talking about the place. It was wild, and I'll never forget it, it obviously stayed with me an entire lifetime, or maybe 200 of them.










































































SEPTEMBER 18, 2015,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 9:27,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 76 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-76/L-73).

HUMIDITY IS 100%. IT FEELS LIKE 81 DEGREES.

WIND IS CALM AND QUIET.










Now for the two topics of my Wednesday morning political quarterbacking, folks. I was just wondering if th e good doctor was part of the Paula King Exploratronic ESS Club. Is it just me? Hey he is great, and I really like the dude; but YO. When I was on 28 Mg of Ativan weekly for 31 years, I was not like that, to me, it is almost trance-like. Hey, maybe we need a guy in there who is one of them. After-all, look at what Paula and THAT-FAMILY of great TAWF-Bloody Washcloths, has been able to accomplish, and I don't just mean screwing my dam pathetic life all to hell for 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then there is another item I wish to mention, and again, there are really a dozen, but I am just going with these two on this blog for right now, YO BRAH! Life in this new age of social media and this new garbage is more like a dream than it is real, because it is beyond stupid and absurd times a million. WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK? Let me tell you then; my wonderful great people.










During the Watergate days, I enjoyed the televised trial or really it was an official hearing conducted by special committees in the Legislative Branches of our government. We had a lot of wild characters on this, and it was all right there in our living rooms. I told on some older blogs some of the wild things said by some of those that were there to testify, such as Mister Erlichman if I am spelling his name at all correctly, and his speech before he actually began to be questioned, regarding the scowl on his fave observed by his wife, and he told how those bright lights directly above him were and I quote him from 1973, “Two of the brightest lights that I ever encountered”. After he made his little short opening with that information, the senator who was questioning him just went right into his question, and if I had been Erlichman, I would have been incredibly embarrassed. Things like this happened all through this Watergate ordeal, and it was funny as shit at times. But the press never would have thought any of the stupid things that went on, were part of any reportable subject matter. They were there to cover a very important part of the history of this country, and they knew it. This all involved the only president to step down out of office during a term, to avoid criminal prosecution, other than for Andy Jackson, and that too is a complicated issue, or was. During these times, many folks were shown in the audience, and one young lady in particular, whether she was the wife or just a girlfriend of one of the witnesses, I did not know then and so I don't know that now either, but she was beyond red hot. But no one in the press would have thought for a microsecond, to make any kind of mention to such a thing. They were covering the most powerful hot-dropped political issue of their time, and it would not have entered the heads of any of them to do so. But not so up here in these enlightened and intelligent times. Now, the entire social media was buzzing about the hunk-dude in the audience in the front row. I think for once Mister Trump was out-shined by true media attention, because it would be normal to cover his part in the great debate, and that is all he got, for a change. But here is a guy in the front row just watching the debate for crissake, and wow, this is totally unbelievable. Hey, the first thing I couldn't help observe myself, at the very start, was that row of people, and some further back, and 'WO' Mister B.H., there were some beyond red hot girls in that audience. But my attention was fixed on the dam debate, and they could have all gang raped me for all I care, I was only interested in the dam crap that those political aspiring people had to say. They had to endure standing for three hours under more hot Erlichman lights, and did quite some heavy duty sweating as a result. I would have needed to be transported to the hospital long before that event was over, if I had been up there, and you can count on it. So hunks and lovelies, and all of that, can wait for more appropriate times, but then, that is just my little dam opinion that means nothing at all in this wonderful great world!!!!!!!!!! Still, this point is being made to show how silly and nonsensical this planet has become, with all of its better Star Trek technology, digital A/V recording, 3-D printer lasers, and planned missions to Mars soon. None of this impresses old fart me, in the smallest bit. Am I still permitted my opinion, Mizz Mashell RPL-1908 Daniels, ma'am??????????




END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment