Sunday, September 20, 2015

CHAPTER 102, HIFISAF-AMP-1995-2015
















































Wednesday, December 26, 2007


DATFILE XXVI TEOHIV / TMCAM / CB #13


The Epitome of Harassment Internet Version, CB #13
DATFILE XXVI
Wednesday, 12/26/07--------Beginning Transmission:



2007 has been the most awful year in my miserable life. That is , until 2008, 2009, 2010, and you get the idea, up here in 2015, and if this was 2016 or 2017, same old same old same old same old, folks, right?


















So beat those great Macy drums, Westchester State College, of either Pennsylvania or New York; as this is unknown, even to the all seeing Mountainpen, shoelaces, Pacific Avenues of Atlantic City, and all Mike McNulty's of the world, not withstanding. Oh and yes, it is time MMCN, YO, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, and SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!! Cut me a big ass break, willya Margie 1985 Leo??????????









Thank you for translating the great flower song; Joe Flash Berrios. But why after that did you damage my automobile, and secretly bug me and record what I said; as Nate the Resident Manager told me he saw you do, in late 1989, or early ninety thereabout? What gives here, 'my bratha'???? Yeah, I'll say brother any way I want to. My father's great great grandparents were from Johannesburg and Lisbon; so I cannot help it if I am the whitest looking N in the world; Lenny jit bag McKinnon, old pal; from all planes!








My Photo















Original five blogs:
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2893

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

Blogger web-site asks Blogger Mountainpen in January of 2006:

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

Mountainpen replies:

An angry mother.

















































Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
92
Pageviews yesterday
72
Pageviews last month
2,451
Pageviews all time history
96,044

Dates reflected on the graph above:









GLOBAL AUDIENCE IN SHADE RATIO:





My travelers are busy whittle bees!



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









Early this evening, I began to experience some very annoying doors with my asshole nabes from HELL!!!!!!! SATAN is behind all of my life's hell, because simply put, not even the multi-billion-wealthies out there could pull all of this off without a source behind them that is nudging them on, and I know it. They are not, and no one is, that great and perfect. I mention the news on my recent other blog and not being able to see any because of absurd full network coverage of only football during evening news time, and POW, they wait until I am watching the news on the following mother fucking day, and kaboom bing bang pow; nasty doors start banging away!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have contended with this all of my cunt lapping fucking life, and not even the billionaires could, or WOULD have any desire, to pull all of this off wit me, day in and day fuckiGN cunt out, for 61 solid bastard prick licking years, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!









Also, a blog with one follower and virtually gets no hits, would in no logical arena in mortal life, have a showing of global change in the readers, as does this blog. To say it is illogical, Mister Star Trek Spock, would be about the hugest understatement of the millennia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Folks; I am very fucking tired of living a life, beneath the level of a mother fucking dirty rotten dog!!!!




I mean no disrespect or dishonor to dogs, but still, I'm just fucking sayin' YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







SEPTEMBER 20, 2015

A DARKENING SUNDAY NIGHT AT 7:32,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE,81 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 82%, FEELING LIKE 88 DEGREES.

WIND IS NNE AT 6, WITH GUSTS TO 20.

RANGE TODAY-----(H-86/L-73).







Hello, alive and dreaming here, I am Mark Wayne Mohr. But I truly am ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, from Dogtown, and then Sahasra Dal Kanwal; thanks to my awesome great teen-queen, SSJKK. The problem all along folks, is that all the while, her family who hates me on the Astral-Plane because I dare to love this Almighty Goddess, in ways that mortals are not supposed to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








PATTY-PAULA KING; YOU ARE ONE KNOCK OUT GORGEOUS CHICK. BUT YOUR SOUL IS MADE OF SNAKES, FIRE, STONE, AND DOG-DUNG!









HOLY MOLEY MOLLY RINGWORM SCRATCHERS!!!!!

HOLY MOLEY MOLLY RINGWORM SCRATCHERS!!!!!

HOLY MOLEY MOLLY RINGWORM SCRATCHERS!!!!!

HOLY MOLEY MOLLY RINGWORM SCRATCHERS!!!!!


















Thanks for assaulting me with ones, Jane Fuckbitch Shitweedsdisease, YO. Now I must compensate with my fives, great folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



Lightning Goddess Diana Zuudlecronessia Arteemis; you are totally beyond white hot!!!











BUTTTTT, that is not the issue for this blog, kind folks. What is the issue, is 1980, moving into 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, and my doing those four demo songs, The Morning Light, lost Love, Love So High, and Long River Blues; on April 30th and May 1st of that year; while simultaneously moving into this place, and doing my shift at the recording studio where I worked then, the RPL Sound Studio Labs, at 1100 State Street, & 1558 Pierce Avenue, Camden, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG!













Why I brought up Steve from 1974, is my own bizz. A lot of genius jerk offs out in this world, think they have so much all figured out, and don't know fucking beer from a can of stale fucking beans. Even why I talk about the Fascitar is my own bizz, and I never told all of the YYYY's behind it on any blog, despite telling a lot. Even down to who it was that fate or RAW was behind transferring this data to me, cosmically speaking, is my own bizz. Even my great marvelous sixth cousin four times removed thinks he knows, and I promise him, no sir! We'll left things right there, if you remember, and now it is later on, so we will pick up on shit, folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe a lot of you have figured out some wild shit about me, my mom, her shipping company, the music industry, the family, all of it, or think you have. Just like I know some have it all worked out about me either being totally whack, retaliatory, or doing my legitimate best to get all the answers that are being kept from me because we all know that the great wonderful awesome congressman is not the only one who worries about me telling powerful shit about powerful peeps, especially my own god dam family. I am on deaths door and will not last the year, so why would I want to make up all this fuckiGN shit? Think about that one seriously people, before you come to that fucked up judgment, please. Then try this one. Study the way people with mental illness speak over long periods of text such as my blogs. None of them make sense for too long. I will give you an example. This example will be in yellow font. Here I am people, Joe Ho, and it is a hot sticky evening in Florida. The day was pretty much without incident until my nabes from hell struck me with banging doors, while I was attempting to watch the news on television. Later things calmed down and I decided to blog. Oh those wild hamburgers and fries, they really can make the room go dizzy and purple, along with the day sweats and the freight trains. Folks, this is what happens to those that suffer from various psychotic features in the family of schizophrenia. No matter how far out my stories may seem, my mind is clear, and I am not deluded, imagining things, hearing or seeing things, and along that line. But you all go ahead and believe whatever makes you happy, as I know Patty Hollister stays happy, as does the AT&T peeps from 1983 like Miss Blake and Mister Rambo, told about so often on my now nearly ten year long blog project, kind folks!!!!!!!!









Well, as I said so many times, I have no power to change the fact that it appears that on the morning of August 15, 1986, and to use the religion called Christianity; “I have died, and gone into eternal hell, and I fucking appear to be aware of this wild experience”. I honestly do not think most people in HELL are anything but Poolroy-95 totally absolutely clueless.










What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.







Roth told me that he learned that peeps can be forced to agree to do things in exchange for lessening their prison sentences, and normally this means stuff like rat out their accomplices or things along that line, but in cases you never will hear about on law shows or the news, they actually are told to annoy and harass people on a list of their HATED, and I am on this list. Scott Ransom told me that, back in mother fucking 1988 in a bugged up automobile; and maybe I broke the law to ascertain this information; but if no other way exists other than to wear a Lenny-Wire, then as Lenny says, “Now we'll do it my way”, forget fucking Frankie. It took me all this time to realize how to put things into a proper time context. Dave had been over at some of his buddies homes, watching the show that I was later to discover and fall in love with, myself; Law & Order. The World Owner pricks have known of me and followed my life since I was a baby on fucking formula. Now my daughter reminds me that indeed there is a formula, and not the math one that we all know about. But all this can wait. Later on we will get into this huge shit, as well as huge other shit that will blow off the socks of any math enthusiast, as I demonstrate major GAWNUM answers over the past weeks, months, and even years, while all this fucking crap has been on going with me since the pipe maintenance man games expert, and then going off line shortly thereafter for a quite magical amount of days, good old biblical 70. Yes SHE was so right about my needing to talk about the seventies more, remember that blog folks? But last night, Dave Roth was with me, and so were a lot of people I know from this world and beyond, who are dead, as is Dave as well, only there, in that parallel universe, they were not dead. I came out of the experience and cried like a little fucking stupid school boy. The main reason I broke down like a dumb fool was that lightning was with me and alive as my blond,. Just as when I lived right here two millennia ago as Demetrius the silversmith, and she was with me then, and the Apostle Paul did not have too many good things to say about either one of us.




JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY & TWINBAY!




Oh the gods, something super huge is right around the corner, I know it because I already saw it go down all over hyperspace!!!!!!!! Shutting up is not always a cure-all for mitigating my great woes, oh world!!!!




NEVER SEEING JUST HOW MUCH WE HAD”



Words of beyond the ages wisdom, right US © Office-'83?

























































Why not put this on your Mike & Diane show?



And the danger would be great, and today would be too late, if we put the letter 'C' back before the letter 'B', or put the letter 'G' back before the letter 'D'. But Now's the time to make it rhyme, and not to do so is a crime, the mountaintops are there to climb. Oh yes they are, wonderful great mighty KING FAMILY, oh yes they are!!!!





OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN?

Cut me a break Margie and WAYV, YO!!!!!!!!!





Well, for reasons eternally unknown to me or Hawking or Einstein, or any of us; I am supposed to take a hose near the boardwalk, and wash myself off, even though I will come to my car fully dresses just as I am right now, JOHN KING, and may not even go to the beach. David Drugboy Washcloth Handswasharvest, sir, and ex-boss of mine, should I now take us to our diminishing power-level time ship, and say that we only can make it back now to this very day while I drive onto the parking lot of the KING DAVID HOTEL, or one of them, owned by the great and late, Mister KING, with his great dogs on top of the roof of the WAYV Building, overlooking Mitch Williams Baywatch Levy Tower of the great ALMIGHTY ATLANTIC CITY BEACH PATROL, http://www.acbp.com/ and WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





YES, MISTER WOW-NDERFUL MACY; a definite freaking W-----O-----W is most obviously deserved right about here, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeese Louise, Surfer Fonty old buddy, old pal.






Oh the gods spank me on my ass should I lie about MORIANITY or the mighty TAWF. I know what nightmares truly are, and I was all alone and a young lad of fucking fifteen years, when I woke up scared shitless, with my bloody washcloth lungs being cut out of my body after THAT-FAMIKLY shot me, decades before the chemtrails, or Prince, or 1980, or any of this dam shit, dear cruel cold rotten planet Earth; ever happened. This is why a few months later, I told you what I did about the nightmare of the destruction of Haddonfield, New Jersey, Mister Blackboards David Leigh Smith, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey, Bob McDowell, that day you kicked my ass in that arm wrestle in th elate autumn of 1972, near the gate up neat the Kings Highway, wow, if you remember that day; please call me, as we will be talking about a lot more than just football and network and cable television, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image

Weather Map Controls
Regional Doppler Radar
Local
National




The things I could say; kind Sheriff sir. Excuse please, the times that this comes out Sheriff sit, it is some kind of hack.



Ever since I had that powerful EXPERIENCE in December of 1969 with IMHO, the ALMIGHTY GODD-ESS OF THIS ENTIRE MULTIVERSE; I was being observed by HALL'S FAWCES, and stopped from sharing my story with anyone, by HALL'S WALLS!!!! As soon as I left the Cooley-Hall, the great news teams literally seemed to invade the place. All my classmates were on the news, talking about the place. It was wild, and I'll never forget it, it obviously stayed with me an entire lifetime, or maybe 200 of them. During this time while there, I was force-placed, or it seemed this way to me, in late May of 1969, to be at a spot in Atlantic City, at an exact time; and altered from when it would have been otherwise, if not interfered with by the GAP-ESS. I had my voice used on an anti-pollution television commercial that aired nationally coast to coast for a couple of years, ending when I no longer was AT COOLEY HALL. Huge billboards for this place went up after I began this blogging project in early 2006, near my residence, in Mullica, NJ-USA, right on Route 30, AKA the White Horse Pike by locals. But the entire place closed down forever a short while afterward, after my blogs began discussing forbidden secrets pertaining to the place, in some graphic and vivid details. I COULD TYPE ON AND ON AND ON, and most of you know this quite fucking cunt well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























































































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!!!!!!!











CHAPTER 102, AMP,

HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment