Monday, September 28, 2015

CHAPTER 119, HIFISAF










HI DIANA, MY LOVE. YOUR LIGHTNING IS NOT 'HERE WITH ME AT THE MOMENT', OH GREAT MARVELOUS OFFICE MAN, SIDNEY VOICEMAIL; BUT LET ME POST THIS UP ANYWAY, KIND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Also, YO; am I being vocally recorded here, from back 46 years ago; Mister Mirrors Badboy Crown?







SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, holler holler holler; WOW do I have noisy mother fuckiGN nabes, peeps! WEEEEEEE! This all happened around the noon hour. It is another hot humid sticky sunshiny day here in FLORIDA-USA and please don't sing it, Liza, back in 1972. Thank you, on all Sunday's!









Pageviews today
73

Pageviews yesterday
94

Pageviews last month
2,542

Pageviews all time history
92,095



















Graph of Blogger page views



Global Audience in shade ratio:




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









I'm so very sorry Sid, for all the bad and wrong I did.

I wish to make it up to you, I hope there's something I can do.



You didn't like my little late 1969/early 1970 apology song. You were onto me and my phony little shit. How I remember that only too well. Your exact words to my mother were, “Sit on him Grace”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey dude, don't worry. The entire world sat on me instead. You happy?Hey Judy, can I sing a sad song and make it better, or turn myself into a beautiful future life caterpillar, in or out of the parallel universe, over at my Uncle Stuart, and Aunt Gerry's, Narberth, PA-USA home???













HIFISAF, CHAPTER 118-AMP

© 1995-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR---MORIANITY

© 2006-2015 BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)































Things are happening around me and I cannot trust very much, not if I want to be at all safe, and survive long term. I want to be gone, and off this stinking rotten planet, so very badly. I spend way too much of my eternity living here in hyperspace. This totally fucking sucks! GEE-WILLIGARS 4-crissake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













      Image result for images of lighthouses





JUST CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE, PLEASE.







View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album

View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album



















View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album

View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album

View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album

View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album







View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album

View this albumView this albumView this albumView this albumView this album


































































































View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





















































SSSSSSOOOOOO Arthur Crane; sup these days, mister anti-NASS?



SEPTEMBER 28, 2015,
FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:47,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 87 DEGREES FNHT.
HUMIDITY IS 67%, FEELING LIKE 96.
WIND ISESE AT 8, WITH A SMALL GUST TO 9.














PROJECT OF:

AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3


(AMP)




































































































































AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY FROM 1971, YO!








I wont lie. Diana (Lightning) really blows my mind. Her beauty, her splendor, she leaves me in here thinking of nothing else but being with her on the Astral-Plane at some lovely park and water fall, making beyond wild hot passionate love to her for what would seem here on Earth in waking mortal life, to be a thousand years or more without stopping to so much as breathe or speak. The gods all know that I love you beyond any possible way of typing words to you,my electron!!!!!!!!!!!



Everything is just real pussy huffing funny, huh Mike McNulty?????? And ALL GREAT CASTRO BROTHERS, MY BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Screw fucking you, (WD-HACK) hacker!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA.
























Diana came back again also, with lovely colorful dazzling displays of her scrumptious lightning. She knows I want to literally eat her up. She is just so awesome, and beyond ravishingly gorgeous, YO! YEAH, that was a PIP, Twilight Zone Mister Billy Mummy; so where are you when I really turd huffing need you, lovely LIGHTNING??????????? I MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' NEED YOU RIGHT IN MY MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' BED; GIANT COIL, AND MY ENDLESS LOVE. YOU NEED TO BURN AND FRY ME OUT OF THIS HORRENDOUS AND ETERNAL MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' NIGHTMARE HELL CUBED, CUBAN; AND SUPER MOTHER ' FUCKIGN' CUBAN, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THIS 'FUCKIGN' SHIT IS JUST MORE NAILS IN THEIR BIG FAT THROBBING COCK LICKING COFFIN, GREAT PEEPS OUT HERE, YO!!!!




There are some real dark and ominous clouds out there to me' ol' west, you ol' buccaneers!!!! AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE




EVER SINCE 1980 THIS STARTED, AND TO QUOTE MISTER NON-DEEDEE ANDERTON OF THE SOON TO FOLLOW 'L&O' TV-SHOW; WHEN IT STARTS, ''IT STARTS''!


    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces




Federal Communications Commission, I am getting a major freeze-hack of some kind, and you need to do your dam job to protect me from illegal activity and illegal mother fucking hackers and hacking, YO YO YO!!!


Some wild cloud formations are forming out to my west or to the left when I look out my northern exposure window here in my PHA apartment. I never saw anything exactly like this, and I have seen almost an infinite pattern of cloud formations in my more than 8,000 year time life repeating cycle, and other lifetimes also that I clearly recall.



It was supposed to be another very hot and humid day, but nothing like the southwest, where those wonderful cities like Phoenix and Houston are going to be far fucking worse, praise SAR. Well it was, YO!!!!
All mother fuckers hurting me are going to be so wiped out; they will spend a quadrillion mother fucking years begging me for mercy some day; while I kick, and puke on them, the entire time; and dam laugh!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Now I am getting a WEATHER alert from TWB, so something is up,YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Alerts for Saint Lucie County

Number of Active Alerts:
1
Go to alert detail:
There is 1 active alert issued for Saint Lucie County
ALERT 1 - Earth Networks Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert  What is this?
A WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert is in effect until 5:56PM EDT Wednesday, August 12
Issue Time: 8/12/2015 5:11:00 PM
Valid Until: 8/12/2015 5:56:00 PM
Details   Storm Report


Thank you, TWB!!!!!!!!!!










































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.

















Is this the fwower I'm supposed to give to the lady, Mister Fwank Callweeo??????????????













JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE TWINBAY FONTY!!!














Yes I do keep up, and I do watch news. These blogs try hard to keep current events out of them, as much as is humanly possible. When certain things or people, nauseate me sufficiently, to the point where I cannot refrain from speaking out, well, then I do just that. People who say to police that they should be shot, or people who brand and cut dogs all up, well, this reflects as does all gun violence and especially the ever increasing amount of it; that American, and perhaps much of global society; to quote my old pals, from both my family, and Harvest; and my buddy Darius Evans, and all 080808 dates everywhere; a real ''general breakdown''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So how would Lenny Briscoe, on the greatest law show ever televised, say that; my good folks out here? “But a bing, but a bang, but a boom”!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shitskamo and Shitsapookna Picnics from all hyper-dimensional pasts of mine, YIO BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT













Sheriff Mascara sire, please help me unless you want my blood on my god dam hands. It began last night with nabe noise and another attack from dirt bag enemy James who I know my dirt bag trashy family has used against me and is paying off ever since they got the other nabes who I used to call Mister Stereo, when I first moved into this apartment in May of 2011, to move out. Then the aerial assault was also there in fucking tandem with this party. Not that many hours following, here I fucking go again just like last time at half past six or so. First a horrible charlie horse in my right leg sent me rolling on the floor in total monster fuckiGN agony sir. Then five minutes after this calmed down but with my leg still hurting me, the jerk off dirt ball with the car stereo, assaulted me outside my window for a long time. It wasn't even light out yet, and this monster noise is shaking my entire place like an earthquake struck. Now as I type this, my dirt bag nabes either above me or across from me are chiming in with their annoying fucking sounds. This is a major conspiracy to drive me mad and kill myself, or one of them.





Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara










Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore


Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation






The enemies managed on top of all of this, to totally fuck up my view of the super moon last night. They don't miss a trick. Sheriff sir, watch their diseased dirt ball stock market take off like a rocket, and don't say you all did not hear this first on Morianity, on this 28th day of September, of 2015, YO! Don't even think about it. I am tired of never being given credit for shit. I don't even want to mother fuckiGN hear it, folks!



















It looks like sixteen years later; Keisha isn't the only one to get me real gouuuuuuuud, Helen Zebriski. To quote Shannon Kickacar from the hyperspace-Walmart store in Hammonton, New Jersey; “McGuire and Krassle's brother aren't the only two who broke your fucking automobile”. Spoken like a true hero, huh Shannon, back on 18 December of 2006? Actually this was the day the event may have gone down as far as the last day I drove Mister Pancrasnio's car, and the actual north shore event with Mister Genlow was months earlier if not a year or so, as who needs to remember vivid fuckiGN details of so many nightmares?





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM




Computer, destroy all enemies. You are set to max power. Use all techs, and all orders. Hear the empowerment crush-destruct tones now with the new system. STOP.







HIFISAF, CHAPTER 118




Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989






Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



When I am found dead and murdered in this apartment, I was persecuted to death and murdered, and this is an official dying utterance and dying declaration, all law enforcement agencies that should have intervened and stopped my murder, and did not, President Barack Obama, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









My Photo







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN


© MARK WAYNE MOHR





A paste in from JOURNAL TAPE CASSETTE NUMBER EQUIVALENT




25,793, shows that nothing ever mother fuckiGN changes or stops for me in this nightmare curse from Christless mother fuckiGN HELL!!!!

Now when I got up to begin Thursday, it was about a quarter past ten. Within an hour or so, about a half dozen annoying things all had happened, bing, bang, boom, zoom. I thought, uh-oh, here we go right off the bat, this is going to be a tensed stomach muscles day, waiting for continuous powerful gut blows from the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE.







No folks, IT IS NOT



APRIL 25, 2014,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 1:25,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 74 DEGREES FNHT.



It is however,





SEPTEMBER 28, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 7:58,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE,74 DEGREES FNHT.

THERE IS NO MEASURABLE WIND PRESENTLY.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 97%, FEELING LIKE 78.









Every place I ever go to live, it is always the same LIGHT-BULB MICROSUCKS HACKER thing, good folks. It never ever stops for one very good reason That believe it or not I figured out in late 1985 somewhere after my first move into the Highview Cheers Apartments of WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN, New Jersey. This also led to me figuring out parallel event as it applies to roulette gaming!!!!!!!! If you are looking for fancy bullshit today, forget it, I am here to tell you some truths!!!!!!!!!!!!!











END TRANSMISSION.



HIFISAF, CHAPTER 117-AMP

© 1995-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR (BOM)













Things are happening around me and I cannot trust very much, not if I want to be at all safe, and survive long term. Decades ago, a strange thing happened. I realized that things would happen whereby it seemed I needed to do something, and that the forces of hell were literally preventing me from doing that something. My very most recent item most of you know or should know, was my remake song from 1983, redone and title changed to “You'll Be Crossing Over”. This entire thing was a plan to try and expose my Atlantic city enemies for what they have all done to me no matter how many doubters and naysayers screamed at me I am crazy to even attempt such an undertaking. Also, I knew and still do know, that if I could have accomplished what I had really wanted, and I did not, not by any means; I might have not gone through that medical nightmare for nearly a year now, and maybe even have been able to get to the bottom of how it all started with me at half past ten on the night of four June, back in 1983. Before I go on with any of this, allow me to tell you that I had not planned this blog at all. I was going to take this Sunday off completely and as they say at Progressive Insurance, and all over I would suppose, “give it a rest”. I just got hacked and frozen, FCC, in case you could care less, and you too Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, at twenty minutes before ten on this 27 September, 2015, and late Sunday evening. I am under a major death attack and major death siege, Pam Bondi, Florida State Attorney General!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









HEY Bob McGuire, and Sarah C. Martino; why not jump off of this nice DAM water tower, STRAIGHT To your miserable ROTTEN STINKING demises!!!!











View this album












Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi













First off, James had his Sunday get together in the 'STORAGE-APARTMENT' across from me. When I went out to confirm where I was hearing sound from, it was from them, and not anywhere else except for the opposite end of this sixth floor, or what I call the east wing of the place, as it is half of the apartments from the central elevator that are on the east side, verses my west side. Also, major airplanes are zenithing the building, like I am living on a mother fucking aircraft carrier, Sheriff and AG! Inside with headphones and earplugs and fans running, it would practically take a nuke bomb going off to hear it, but I went out to see if I could view the Super-Moon from the elevator area out of the south-side windows, and it was all hazed over and screwed up. And you wanna; fuckiGN know something, Sheriff and AG; I already knew this was going to be the case if I bothered throwing on shoes and a pair of pants and went to check on it. All I got was a lot of mother fuckiGN death persecution, YO!











Hey you two; somebody is really sending me a black-cloud life, by way of invisible cosmic beams. Only if you could de-cloak the Milituforce stealth weapons, in some magical way, then the photo below may just quite accurately depict my endless hellish situation.











































Map is courtesy of The Weather Bug (TWB).



























No weather reports however are required for me to know this little simple thing. Sunny bright days have never been any kind of a mother fucking reality in the life of Mountainpen. This has gone on for 61 years!




















      Image result for images of lighthouses







CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW, PLEASE, TO SEE:
















No, not three magical leprechauns, me' ol' maitees.








AFTER I SAID HOW SICK I WAS, BACK LAST FRIDAY, and nearly died up in Vero Beach, according to the 'nut-job place' there, that I go to; in order to get a tiny tiny tiny little bit of my necessary anti-anxiety medications; notice Sheriff Mascara sir, please; how the Milituforce gave me a really horrific week. In other words kind sir; this should prove to you, THAT I AM INDEED DEALING WITH MONSTERS WHO ARE INDEED TRYING TO COVERLTY CLEVERLY MURDER ME. Now sir, whether you wish to believe any of this, deep down in your own mind, or not; just as the other Law Officer up in Jersey, and back in 1994, preferred denying reality, that led to my blogs, and Morianity, labeling this syndrome, as the ''GWPOS'', for the Giant Williamstown Police Officer Syndrome. This officer was about six feet eight inches tall, if I had to venture a dam guess; kind sir! Still, all of this should prove to you, like it or not, kind sir; that I am no crackpot, when I claim these 'wonderful lovely people', are playing for keeps with me, and have been, ever since 08/15/1986. This whole entire mess is nothing less than ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!!! Yes, I am going to tell something huger than shit very soon, over this weekend; so please be out here an dreading me, kind Sheriff, and kind AG-Bondi. Thank you!




Advertisement































No pirate jokes from Gloucester City, please. In return, I won't yell out, “Shark, shark, shark” oh wonderful 1968 Aunt Ruth of 175 Peninsula Drive, up in the north country. WEEEEEEEEEE!!! BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT; how does Cooley Hall fit into the other two major areas of my major traveling nocturnal interactions of Atlantic City, and Camden, up there in good old New Jersey, USA??? Goddess dam it folks, I really am so happy you asked me this, BRO!












Dreams are exactly what all people with real strong thought habits, always wondered and dreamed about. They are as close to mirrors, smoke, and magic; as you, me, or any prestidigitator is ever going to get, in this human waking life; I promise!!!! When anyone has recurring dreams about people or places or objects, or for that matter, 'whatever' it might be, Congressman sir, and old pal; there is a lot more to these things than there would have been, if those dreams had not happened. Now it is not the particular thing that is magical, mind you folks; but it is the interaction between you and the thing, whatever that is. We all know, or those who vividly remember our dreams anyway; that we may spend a lot of our time, years even, at places and with people, and NEVER EVER HAVE ONE SINGLE REMEMBERED DREAM ABOUT THOSE THINGS. On the other hand, we may not even know a person, and we may have a lot of dreams about them, and for absolutely no logical reason. Same thing goes for places, objects, and again, kind congressman and old 1975 pal, ''whatever''! All I am going to tell for right now, is that I am leading you into an introduction of Cooley Hall as well as the RPL Sound Studio, and Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic city, up near the boardwalk. There is an energy force that triangulates these three points or locations, and inside of this force, is not something like the Bermuda Triangle, but rather a sort of mind energy that is only active at certain rare points in time, and also, to the person who has the recurring dream about the three points that make up this triangulation. A huge hack just struck while I was typing this. I must get my guru over here to show me several things anyway, and one of these things is exactly where to disconnect my computer from the internet while I write my blogs, so I don't have to contend with this abusive civil rights violation hacking that is unrelenting for a solid fuckiGN cunt decade for this poor blogger, and especially when I begin to open major doors that THEY don't want me opening up for any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Another powerful part in all of this, is that all of thought, in the human brain; and never say this to a psychiatrist or you'll be taken straight off to the psych ward; but this is merely an interaction with two things. What we think of as 'physical us' while we dream in hyperspace, including our wakeful dream part where we carry around a physical body and physical brain, as well as something up in the seventh-dimension, that Morianity has called Lawtronics since my blogs began in 2006; makes a connection. Believe me people, I will go on with this as the week ahead moves along. The only way I'll shut up is if these mother fuckiGN jerk off bastard scum balls back off their shit with me, and they are on a mother fuckiGN major roll to kick my honky ass to hell and back, Cuban-cubed!!!!



































Diana; after your tennis game in Olympia Proper is over, I am taking you to lovely waterfalls, my awesome baby-blond. But in-between, I am sure you know, I cannot put off another bombing mission any longer. The enemies are just striking me way too mother fuckiGN hard, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













I may be moving my blog to a totally different location soon. This is a complex situation that has to do with some powerful stuff, that the mighty exploratron Patty-Paula King also informed me about. You all know, and the great goddess only knows how many AKA names and identities that she also has, along with AT&T and NSA, at least according to Mister ES in Russia now. Remember how I told about the other night, out in the parallel universe, at Uncle Stuart and Aunt Gerry's Narberth, PA-USA home, Exploratron PPK was telling me details, about cosmic polarity, and expansion forces. Now the blogs won't be removed from any existing sites; but you may have to change your faves-links, or whatever it is you all do, in order to read my new posts; and this may all happen before Halloween Day, no puns intended; merely a fact in time. Still, only she knows why I was totally robotically, and exploratronically controlled, to send those three projects, to the United States Office of Copyrights, on that same October 31 day, in 1994 with the book, and then the musical projects, the first two of three in the twenty-first century, 2005, and 2007. And I know, she knows, all pirates and buccaneers notwithstanding.














































Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
10
Pageviews yesterday
88
Pageviews last month
2,521
Pageviews all time history
97,526




AUDIENCE




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers










END TRANSMISSION.















No comments:

Post a Comment