Friday, September 18, 2015

CHAPTER 096, HIFISAF








WOW-WOW-WOW, bland blogs never string together too long, oh great world out there, not if they are the property of one Michael Wayne Mountainpen, (BOM)!







Good evening kind Sheriff K.J.M. Sir. Thank you very much for looking after me today, I really do appreciate it very much.





















WOW ladies and gentlemen, forget the all-questions-answered transdimensional website; as I will be the transdimensional responder here, and I am doing this for free, so WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and TEE-HEE!!!!!!



































































DUH DUH DUH DUH, HYUNDAI CAR COMMERCIAL OF 2006. BOY DOES THAT BRING BACK THE GREAT SET-UP-DAYS, another 1980 and 1994, just not as nice for me. For you Buddhists out here; I KNOW YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM, IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ACCURATE AND TRUE; AND WHY I KNOW IT, IS THE HELL I HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH; AND IT HAS ZERO-NADA-ZILCH OTHER POSSIBLE EXPLANATION, for all being, and happening. Only your religion works in all of this, yours and yours alone, so go BUDDHA; and say hi to the great TRIPLE GODDESS for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream, dream, dream, when I want you, all I have to do is dream and sing along with the dern karaoke machine, right great friend, Sheriff Mascara? WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?

WHAT ''DREAM'' YOU ASK?















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara





Yes sir, and a great great good evening to you, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!









Hey, don't pout Merry, YO. Things will be all right in the morning light, and with any machine, even the Keyboards from Petahell from 1980.

















Good afternoon; kind Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. I forgot to change the previous blog to afternoon. Now I need to say, Good morning; kind Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. Sahweebout that, kind sir.

NO-NO-NO-NO SHORTY MACINVONDI AND MIKE SLAWINSKI FROM THE SEVENTIES, YO, IT IS GOOD EVENING,, AND NOT EVERY DAY IN THE 1970 FALL, WITH ALL OF THE GREAT COLORS OF THE COLOR ME WALMART MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YOU TO DO IT, RIGHT NOW, MICHAEL MCNULTY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







NO, DON'T POUT MERRY, CHRISTMAS ALWAYS FOLLOWS HALLOWEEN, AND ANGELS ARE PART OF BOTH MY LIFE AND THE MIGHTY CONGRESSMAN ROB ANDREWS' AS WELL, AM I CORRECT IN MY GAP ASSUMPTIONS HERE, OLD BUDDY FROM 1997 AND 1998; MISTER CLARENCE HARRIS OF CAMELMARIE DINERSMOBHITS SICKLERVILLE; UP THERE IN NO JOYSEY???? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!





      Image result for images free funny faces

























HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE







CHAPTER 096, AMP













Well folks, this was a very powerful and interesting day for me, that my old pal, from the FCC, who I knew back in school up at Wormhole-Cooley-Hall; Bob McDowell; and who moved from NO-JOYSEY, out to Fort Wayne, Indiana, in the middle seventies, with his parents, and family; would say so so very keuhwool; “Vely vely intelesting”. You rock Bob old pal, gimme' a shout out someday, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







So even though it won't be super long, it won't be all bland and boring like my last few blogs were, so let me get right to telling it to you, great folks out there, YO!







First off, the only task that I needed to do was go the shrink today, and so I did. I think the two county sheriffs were keeping a nice close eye on me, and I wish to thank them, and do the Indian River County Sheriff a little favor for keeping me in close watch as well. WOW, 'Speedo' (Vero) Beach is Speeders Haven. That area from the Behavior Health at the mall, with the Post Office on Route 1, heading northbound on 1, with lots of construction going on; has pure buttwipe drivers all over the place. While I am doing the 45 MPH speed limit, as the signs and the law so instruct me; every car whizzed by me, like I was standing still and frozen. They all had to be doing more like about 60-65 MPH. LIKE-WOW, to quote the kids. I wanted to get out of there like I was holding a piece of white hot iron in-between my testicles, talk about dropping it like its hot, kind Florida State Troopers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to quote the great yesterday artist, Mister Al Jolson, “You ain't heard nothin' yet”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







It began around one or two this morning after I had been asleep only an hour or so. I was with Goddess Diana in Akoslem City, the capitol city of Ricktown. In the physical world here, Ricktown is the sun that keeps and warms this planet. Warring factions out in the purg or astral-Plane have been warring for eternity over certain areas of Ricktown, such as the Briggbase, owned and controlled by one third of the great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, that make up the AWA or Astral World Authority. The other two thirds of this AWA is called the SDKM, standing for the Sahasra Dal Kanwal Majority. LSS, (Long-Story-Short), Diana and I are at our condo in the city, and she is going to be attending a very important QM (Queen's Meeting), and we like to arrive early, and so we did. A few thousand of our kids came over to visit us there also. After they decided to all go out and have their own fun out in the city, Diana, my beautiful energy coil totally wore me out making super passionate love to me for what seemed like a million years straight. I suddenly fell off the astral realm and back into hyperspace after losing my energy, and began dreaming. Instead of coming back here into this universe, I stopped first in another parallel one back on the waking world Physical-Plane. A strange dude came up to me and punched me in my face and I fell down, or my dreaming doppelganger did. I got up and realized I was young in that lifetime, but I was back in 1980 and was in a very similar situation to the one I had on Browning Road with Sarah's ''brother'', when he destroyed my car, just as he promised to do, when I would not give him a ride, when I was driving into my job at the RPL Recording Studio one hot summer 1980 afternoon. When I stopped at a traffic light, over in that parallel universe, my car door lock was broken and it would not lock, and he opened it and crawled in, and dragged me out and assaulted me big time. Then I realized that in the back seat was a hammer that I had recently used, and was there underneath a small beach towel and a small colored pillow. I managed to grab this hammer, and I threw it at this dude, and his skull broke into pieces, and he collapsed an died right in front of me near Silvo's Restaurant on the Black Horse Pike and Browning Road, that was there in 1980, in this universe, and that one as well. I think it closed down a while ago, a decade or more, here in this parallel reality, but it was there in 1980, in both realities. I may be misspelling and even mispronouncing the place altogether, but it is similar enough for those locals to that area in Jersey, ands that were old enough to be a teen or an older adult in 1980. I got into my car and drove away as if nothing happened. I suddenly became dominant over my dream double (doppelganger, and thus became an operational type-3-exploratron (T3E). I knew no matter what happened in that reality, I can escape back into this one, so I did not care about anything. Suddenly it was as if I had been literally possessed by Doctor Jekyll's Mister Hyde. I went on an incredible spree of criminality. Sheriff, I cannot believe I did these things, but I really did, in a parallel universe of course, and admitting to this wild ride that I took with my own soul so to speak, is of course done with absolute twenty-first century immunity. No one in this time period is anything besides utterly clueless to a lot of this, let alone has any legislation been passed that would fit my crimes. Maybe it was a lifetime of pent up anger all releasing itself, but it was incredible. I ran over people. I went into places and did horrible things. I even did something that was done to me in 1969. I know I have said way too much, but it has to be said especially in lieu of what is coming up next, great folks, and I told you that my string of bland blogs is destined to always be very short! The entire Camden County was looking for me and my 1978 Chevy Nova automobile by nightfall, and sirens were screaming everywhere. I was eventually caught up near the entrance to the Ben Franklin Bridge, imagine that for a wild hyperspace 'coeenkeedink'? When an army of police cars were chasing me onto the bridge, there was no escape when I suddenly observed another slew in front of me from Philly, and the bridge had been totally roadblocked off, and so I ran my car at a high speed, right off of the bridge, at the same time that the PATCO High-Speed-line Train System had a train heading eastbound along the side of the bridge, and I crashed right into it, head on. Suddenly I was roaming around at an area not that far from Dogtown, out in the Purgatory. There were beautiful signs all over the gate and the area surrounding it, saying things along the lines of FREE CITY PASSES for those wise enough to use this gate, to cross into Sahasra Dal Kanwal. I thought I had discovered a magical secret gate, that would allow me to pick up a City-Pass. Without a city pass that is issued to those given city-names in the great Hall Registry of the capitol city of the entire Astral Plane (Purgatory); you can be in violation of (EWA) Entrance Without Authorization. Astral Entities are given three times to be caught and deported. The fourth time, you are taken to DOGTOWN. This would be what mortal waking world homosapiens think of as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Now kind folks; ''leta me tell you whata haaaaaaaapened'', Mister Derrijo Exxon, my old pal from 1980 at the great EXXON GAS STATION, and all others interested!!!!!!!!!!! I was dumb enough to walk through this gate, and it slammed shut behind me with a loud horrible hellish squeaking sound that reminds me of metal in need of oil for ten years and amplified with thousand watt amps and top of the line JB-Lansing audio monitors. Astral Plane sound is way bigger and wilder, and evokes way more than normal human emotion on the waking world, ever ever ever ever ever could do, and IPYT, ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I was in Dogtown for a while, people, and I kept waking up over and over back here while my body was tranced out so I could be with Lightning when this self-induced trance began, and I was not only gasping for air and breath, and this was no dream, but I was far beyond anyone in sleep apnea or any known medical state. This was no nocturnal apnea or even hyperventilation. This was off the wall hyperventilation. After this hellishness went on what seemed like a century or so, I was just in Dogtown, and I ran into the two guards that I know from there who told me trillions of years ago that I could mow the high weeds, that is if I can find a lawnmower anywhere around the place, which there is none of course. Eventually, the great Lordess Jehovah Neecy Krassle reached into the place and pulled me out and threw me threw a maze of colored whirling orbital light like nothing anyone alive could ever imagine let alone try to duplicate for a story or a TV show, etcetera. I landed back in bed at the condo in Akoslem City, with my wonderful precious Lightning Goddess Diana. She gave me a huge monster kiss, and then I remember waking up softly and I felt fine. But when I went to my psych place about four hours later on, and after seeing the shrink, I took my short physical as you always get there after the psych eval, and everyone came rushing in. I felt fine, but they told me I could die at any moment, well, not in so many words, but they were not going to release me, not for a while. They said I was very very ill. They kept taking my BP readings, pulse, and oxygenation readings, and eventually, they turned the lights out in the exam-room and told me to lie down. After a while they wanted to retake the same tests several times after numerous ten minute time intervals passed, once while I was still laying down on the gurney, once sitting uop on the gurney, and this went on for a while. Eventually they said the readings were all right for me to drive home, and that next week, I need to contact my PCP to make an appointment ,and they gave me readings on a piece of note-paper, to give to Dock Roberts; and they told me to tell him that it is very important that I get in there next week, and to just relax and take it easy over the weekend. They also said that I need some new meds to better treat my very dangerously high BP; but then it did drop to nearly perfect levels, after forty minutes of this wild examination. I felt fine the whole time. Still, last night, going to hell, and then this experience, shit people, do my blogs ever really stay dull and bland for very long, YO? Come on, I ask ye! Or are you all just as totally clueless as my old pal, 1995-Poolroy?





































































    Image result for images free funny faces






END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment