Wednesday, September 9, 2015

CHAPTER 078, HIFISAF






9 SEPTEMBER, 2015, WEDNESDAY, 11:44 P.M.



CHAPTER 078,



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE









Good hot gravy, ex-partner PP, why don't we open up a cause called Planned Parenthood 2? Now don't anyone make more out of that little squib than mere simple humor, YO!









Mister Marcucci and all of the great Cooley Hall gang of th elate sixties, like freaking WOW!











My asshole nabe across from me was really bing bong banging away this afternoon and again early in the evening, but nothing too terribly bad. Also the last half hour of trading 'on the street', Richard Cardplayer Barfkarpf of Cherry Hill-86, I had some bullshit freeze ups on cable-TV, but that is par for the course most days. I forgot to mention that Diana was around back on Tuesday afternoon, again, with lovely beautiful lightning all over the place. I think I saw one distant flash around dark tonight, off to the northwest. AHA-AHA-AHA, Mike McNulty.









The market went way up on Tuesday, Monday was Labor Day with no trading; and then it was down today, Wednesday. This mother fucking thing can't make up its god dam mind.











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)














Which one? Give me a break, YO!










Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation




There are so many mother fucking things to discuss, and I am way too dam sleepy now to begin to say BOO, in or out of 2010. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









There's a new kid in town, I don't want to hear it, there's a new kid in town, I don't want to hear it. Not in 1978, not in 2015, not on WAYV, not on WFMU, and not in the great King Residence either, YO peeps!



Mark_from_njImage result for images free funny faces





I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel on my left side, at two minutes past dam ass midnight!







          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara







Just what did I ever do to any of these slobs, kind Sheriff sir, that I deserve all of this 1981 Pandora's Box Treatment, fully opened with all River-Snakes of Krassleville spewing out all over the place, and not racing up Mister Krassle's escalator of life???????? Pay the cable TV their rightful share, all you music celebs; YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.











OH GEEEEE-WILIGARS; the mighty Doctor Harold Camping said it all; OH MY. You and I don't fool the Almighty Lordess Jehovah Stacey Krassle with our cute clever non swearing lingo. Darn means dam, heck means hell, gash and golly are GOD, Jeese and gee and gee wiz and gee willagars is all JESUS, Shoot and shucks is shit, fudge and freak and fook, and a dozen others, are all FUCK, and so forth. What; you seriously think that you are outsmarting Almighty GODDESS Jehovah? Let me go YUK-YUK-YUK, anda dozen or so “Oh MY'S”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







My Photo





2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN


© MARK WAYNE MOHR









Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013



THIS IS A PHONY DUPLICATION, AND BECAUSE THAT LADY STOLE MY COPYRIGHT FORM, I CANNOT EVEN PRINT UP THE PAULA KING REGISTRATION NUMBER!!!!!!!!!





THE TERRORIST GIRL, WAS THE HYPERSPACE DARK SHADOWS PARALLEL WORLD CLEANING LADY!







END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment