Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CHAPTER 090-B, HIFISAF




HIFISAF, CHAPTER 90





Hi Diana my love. I see your lovely lightning all around me, precious girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Oh here comes the old (`~HACK), haven't seen that old sugar tits deal in a while!







Wind gusts here are way more than at the airport showing only 16. Those readings there are very often quite different than the readings would be if taken here at my PH building.









Yes I see you lovely baby-blond. My big birds are flying all around my building, hey dudes, you need to get to your nests, YO!













SEPTEMBER 15, 2015,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:07,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 90 DEGREES FNHT.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 63%, FEELING LIKE 102.

WIND IS ESE AT 16, NO GUSTING AT AIRPORT,

BUT IT IS GUSTING HERE, YO.

















I am so sick and tired of being totally innocent, while being accused of always being the instigator, and the bad-guy in everything.







Wow Mister Dan Mackey, did you have a clue this was all going to happen? Should I admit to the masses what I am trying to do here, Whoopee-Trek of endless ''next-times''????????????? Today, my 1-2-3 lover has once again come back to me, great US © Office!







Holy Call Ten, huh Miss Blake and Mister Rambo of 83 and 84? Yes, the more I pound the past into my awareness, the more I will hold and remember this was not a dream and that I need to redo stuff, or else go through this again, Lieutenant Commander Jordyhell!!!!!!! Time squared? How-bout, go fuck a ruptured duck, Gene and Lucy? Hay I love you guys, but that doesn't lesson my incredible H-E double hockey sticks, third grader Lenny Briscoe Sesame Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!









































































THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME YESTERDAY, LOVELY LIGHTNING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THAT WORDS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROPERLY TELL YOU, MY BABY-BLOND.









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment