Sunday, September 6, 2015

CHAPTER 073, HIFISAF






HIFISAF, CHAPTER 073









Boy oh boy, am I getting sick and fucking tired of computer hackers screwing the fucking shit with me just about every cunt lapping time that I get up here on my legally paid for Walmart mother fucking compuker! This is beyond getting old, it is pure mother fucking illegal harassment, and I am going to be discussing this. First off, I wasn't even going to do a dam blog, merely check the weather and take a look at some personal files and close down, but as soon as I had my usual apps and shit loading up after boot up, the TWB-APP froze up on me and I could not work anything, and had to manually shut off and reboot up and all of that happy crap, Sheriff Mascara, and FBI, and AG, FCC, and ACLU, etcetera and etcetera and dam ass etcetera, YO! My asshole nabes banged on my door again while I was trying to enjoy a movie on TV. I did not answer it. I know that I am not expecting any legitimate person, and since it is a holiday, I knew it was just either annoyance bullshit or some innocent buttwipe looking for an apartment and mine was not what they were looking for, so unless the knocking persists, I don't answer. Soon, I am going to put a ''MOHR RESIDENCE'' up on my door, and if I'm told I cannot, then I will ask why both my other nabes are allowed their little things on their doors, not that will get me a fair deal in this world, as for 61 years now, it has not, but on I'll go endlessly trying. My spell checker has been disabled, so I am going to boot off an don and see if that helps. Sheriff, this hacking is highly illegal. Harassment is against the law, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back, and this repaired the hacking, Sheriff K.J. Mascara of Saint Lucie County here in Florida-USA, thank you very much sir!!!!!!!











When I was speaking to my counselor up at the psych-place in Vero Beach when this all started, Sheriff sir, there were two topics that I found myself discussing for a short while, with her, we'll call her Mary-Sue for sake of anonymity, sir. So first, I told discussed with her, my repressed memory, and how it surfaced in a wild and vivid dream, upon my coming home from work at Cifaloglio, and going to sleep for a short while, before a quick turn-around shift that I did on Sunday's, 12-8, and then right back for the 4-12. But Mary-Sue and I also got talking on my problems and how I am trying to manage and cope, with COMPUTER-HACKERS! She said an interesting thing that I'll bet you too will be interested in if I share it with you, so I will. She is an educated professional and has a lot of great ideas to offer. But on this particular day, she told me that in her opinion, and she said she is no expert in the field, and just tries to keep up on general topics that effect society, and she went onto conclude how the technology is way ahead of the law, as far as internet, computers, hacking, and along those lines. She is very right, and I too have heard such things discussed on intelligent-television, such as channels like CNN, and other things requiring a little upstairs-gray-matter; for watching enjoyment; as opposed to so much senseless junk and mindless violence, etcetera, that clogs up the greatest percentage of a television audience. Right now, Sheriff sir, Law Enforcement has nothing to do with this, because as you an dI know perfectly well, you guys and gals are not supposed to even have law related opinions, and are there to enforce the laws, not write bills into legislation, that become th elaws of our great land. So really sir, this is for your friiends that you may have in any capacity as legislaters. WE NEED BETTER CRIME LAWS REGARDING COMPUTER HACKERS AND HACKING. I base this on the knowledge that I have obtained recently regarding this, in just about 100% of this USA. Remember, computers and the net, are like automobiles and driving. They no longer are a luxury, but basically, a total dam necessity. So when people keep hacking people over and over, and it really effects their lives; since we need to use this dam tool on a daily basis to survive; then this is not one bit fair not to have those who harm our way of lives in this new-age-manner, PROSECUTED WAY MORE HARSHLY, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The law changes, the law evolves, and we all know this. But I needed to put my little spin on this situation for the record, today, kind sir, and so I did.











ENDLESSLY; I AM GOOD OLD UNIVERSE HOPPER MARK WAYNE MOHR, SO IT SEEMS. AM I RIGHT, OR AM I WRONG; TAXI DRIVER DISCOVERER, MIZZ KAREN GRASSI?









Hey there, BILLY AND SALLY, YO; “THAT'S SAYIN' SOMETHING”. I won't lie and say I have not been given my share of good advice from the rock stars of the world, because I am not a ''fucking liar'', Captain 1981 Crawford, sir. Billy's advice to me about staying to myself, was pitch fucking ass perfect, 100% of the cent, speaking of vocalists such as him and a slew of others along my great lengthy pathway through STM!



























































Before I do take us down to Forbidden Lane and Spellout Avenues of 1984 and other times throughout STM-HS, ''PERMIT ME'' UNCLE HEINZ GOTTWALD, of 175 Peninsula Drive, in Babylon, New York, great mighty sir; to finish the blog from yesterday, that I was going to do; but suddenly became just too sleepy to continue, and brought things to a temporary close. Some may wonder why my title was about contrasts, and I need not be real long with this. But before I do get to it, I must insist on saying this. I have gone from November of 2013 up to September 2015. Well, by your illusion I have. No one really goes anywhere, ever, just as Ling-Eck Master Mister H. Klemp, puts it so well in one of his discourses to new chela's, you know, like the China-Monks refer to Mister Quy Chang Kane, on the old Kung-Fu TV show, as ''Grasshopper''. Bob McDowell, Johnny Fucker Faster-1972, old school chum, and now ruler of the Federal Communications Commission, or once ruler of the great powerful FCC, since this is 6 September of 2015 and not 21 November of 2013;

do you remember that time you kicked my ass in that arm wrestle, up near the gate right on the highway there? It was late in another November, only that one was called 1972. Underneath the areas just inside of that gate, is something that controls why my entire life is all screwed up, old buddy. But not just a cut and dried reason as I have come to learn. Peeforey populations make that a whole lot more complicated than just saying that something is happening, without properly defining al of the necessary parameters. We can get into all of this at later times, Mister James Maverick Loosetooth Rockford, kind sir!!!! Yes I totally fucked up the last blog, and made a typo, and James came out games, sorry about that, for those wondering, just sayin' YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















NOVEMBER 21, 2013,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 12:22,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.







Let us bring us back to the future, Mister Fox, or at least the present, or maybe said even better, 'WHATEVER-RAW'.



SEPTEMBER 6, 2015,

EARLY SUNDAY EVENING AT 5:48,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 88 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY----(H-90/L-73).

HUMIDITY IS 63%, FEELING LIKE 97.










A really great place to shop, ladies and gentlemen.





Thank you lovely Diana for not only coming right to me over there a few months back, lovely baby-blond, but also for coming around back on Friday. You were amazing, and I love you beyond any words, teen-queen!!!!!!!!















THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.















WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.








My Photo







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN


© MARK WAYNE MOHR



You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















    Image result for images free funny faces











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



YOU MISSED ME, MISS BITCHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment