Monday, September 21, 2015

CHAPTER 104, HIFISAF






LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:



IF YOU READ THESE WORDS AT THE BLOGGER SITE, AND ARE SEEING THE HACK I AM GETTING THERE AGAIN; OH GREAT FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, AND WORLD COURT OF THE HAGUE, AND OTHER CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS AUTHORITIES, AND WATCH DOGS OUT HERE; PAM BONDI AG OF FLORIDA, AND KENNETH J. MASCARA, SHERIFF OF MY COUNTY IN FLORIDA, USA, SAINT LUCIE, ETCETERA; HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO, SO YOU CAN UN;ACK AND READ THE BLOCKED FUCKING TEXTS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











IF YOU SEE COLOR AND HIGHLIGHT AND BACKGROUND THAT BLEND IN STUPID WAYS AND ARE HARD TO READ, OR IF THE MESSAGE IS ALL BLANKED OUT AS IF THE NSA WAS SENDING US OUR FREEDOM OF INFORMATION FILES, AND IT READS NON LEGIBLE FOR THE VERY MOST PART AS IF SOMEONE TOOK A BLACK MARKER AND CROSSED MY BLOG ILLEGALLY OFF; JUST DO THIS, PLEASE, PEOPLE:



SIMPLY HIT YOUR HIGHLIGHT, YOU KNOW, THE CONTROL-A, AS IF YOU WISHED TO HIGHLIGHT FOR A CUT & PASTE OR WHATEVER, AND THEN, YOU CAN READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SEE WHAT I GO THROUGH HERE, SHERIFF MASCARA, KIND SIR, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO???????????











Now I am going to tell you all something pretty wild, and it won't take long. I had another rotten weekend, but I've had worse. Also, my health as you know is failing, and I will be contacting my primary-care-physician on orders of my psych-place back on Friday, to schedule an intermediate appointment since my next regularly scheduled on is two months out almost, in November. I hope you will try to watch over me a little better this week, SHERIFDF MASCARA SIR. I may have to drive over and show you major proofs of things if things get worse and I feel I am only hours or days away from being very cleverly and stealthfully murdered by my enemies. I am not a nut case crack pot Sheriff, and if you wish to believe that I am, and then I indeed turn up mysteriously dead on your watch, I doubt that you would prefer this eventuality over th etwo, when the other one is to simply keep an open darn mind with my darn situation, my wonderful and kind sir, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single time I do a blog now Sheriff, my Spell-Checker is knocked off, an dI need to dam reboot, and here we go again, kind friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







dferttyfgtyuhjjkiopppytesdvbndhutereqwqs





OK sir, now it works, after a reboot, kind sir!!!!!!





We both know that this is the enemy's recently new hack on me and this computer, kind sir, KJM, Sheriff of Saint Lucie County, Florida, USA. This should not suddenly have to be reopened for a second time just to make my S-C program on this Open-Office program, normal and operational. We both know this perfectly well, and to quote the great 37th president of our gereat land, chuckle chuckle, Mister Richard Milhouse Nixon, “let me make this perfectly clear”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Now for the reason that I am writing this blog, on Monday morning, 21 September, 2015, folks! I went to sleep and crashed off the physical plane world around half past midnight or so. I was with my Goddess Diana in our Akoslem City condo, and we had a great time, without me needing to be all X-rated and getting super ass specific about stuff, kind peeps, YO! After I ran out of energy however, I fell back to sleep in her powerful gorgeous arms, and instead of landing here where my body is resting in a bed; I ended up in another parallel reality to here, and in the year of approximately 2065. You would not believe me no matter how I would ever try and explain how real this all was, nothing at all resembling any kind of a dream, even what many experienced active dreaming folks would label and consider to be a very vivid dream. This was so real that it was real, and I promise you I was there in the future, I saw the fuckiGN dam future.





Long Story Short (LSS), people; the newly invented 3-D laser-printers become very small, such as the size of maybe three times that of a watch that we wear on our wrists, for those who still do these days to give the time, since many now don't since the time is a click away on their cellphones. Anyway, if anyone ever saw a broken watch where kids like to take them apart to tinker with the pieces, just picture something that would look similar to this three times bigger normal sized watch, and broken so that you see into the guts of it. All things, people, all conceivable things, are all made by these miniaturized systems. With these, even my daughter Pee, and her internet invention, is used. There is no 'one of us'. As long as a machine can scan our atomic makeup, and then instead of disintegrating us, literally converting us into a digital pattern, and then rebuffing that exact same order of zeros and ones; then the copy that leaves the send terminal computer, can be fully vaporized painlessly, and the recreated us, is a perfect copy; and we are not in any way harmed or changed. It is as if we were Star Trek transported, only that system cannot work ever, due to complex subatomic inability to stabilize an endlessly changing low-energy shift. Believe me, think tanks have played around with that since the seventies, and anything can be disintegrated, but not reintegrated; and the quantum flux problem, will forever make that way of doing it, totally unavailable. This world was so incredible and real, and people had almost overnight become totally accustomed to this incredible technology. When I awoke into this world later on, I felt like Charles Delaware Tate, speaking to Charity Trask, or really Pansy Faye who was in the body of Charity Trask, courtesy of Count Petofi who had taken over the body of Quentin Collins, on that fantastically entertaining and super beyond marvelous terrific television show of the sixties, Dark Shadows. After Petofi had Tate do that I-Ching from early 1898, up to middle late 1969, and he came back from the trance; he said to Pansy in the body of Charity, in the great Drawing Room of the Colinwood Estate, and I quote him only without his way cool way of emphasizing it as he spoke the words, “I've seen the future, I've seen the future”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea of just how I felt like Mister Tate when I awoke from this really super hyper time wild experience, ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation










'HIFISAF'



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE





CHAPTER 104







          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraImage result for sheriff ken j. mascaraImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara

          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraImage result for sheriff ken j. mascaraImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara

          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraImage result for sheriff ken j. mascaraImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara




END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment