Saturday, May 2, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 5-2-2015

WHERE RE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, ATTORNEY GENERAL BONDI?

Whoever is doing this siege to me will eventually be buried alive in a lot more than an earthquake or avalanche. IPYT, world. Every dog has his mother fucking day, YO!

To read all hacked out parts of the blog I just did and that follows as you read on now, you will need to click to your CONTROL-A to highlight it, or read it on WORDPRESS.

This blog that got hacked, happened in the second part, where I got on shit that HALLS FAWCES or the MILI-2-FORCE didn't want me treading on, YO. Also, I typed in Chapter 104, it should have been CHAPTER 104-B.








1 comment:




    From some reading about the law, Blogger and Google are complicit, in this hacking against me, if they 1) know about it, 2) do not contact me and ask about what I know about it, and 3) have agreed to let it happen, unless given an order by a court, and unfortunately, FISA warrants and court orders are secret. This is why this nation is the most evil fucking place on this planet! I am under a death airplane siege today, an noise siege in general, on top of being totally chocked to death, World court at the Hague.

















PEOPLE WHO VIOLATE OTHERS, SHOULD BE EXECUTED, AG-PB!



SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF MAY 2, 2015






No comments:

Post a Comment