Friday, May 15, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 136










HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 137









OK, short and fucking sweet; I will just tell some shit that needs to be told. There will be no silly photos, no BROS and BREEES and BRAHHHHS, and no AHA AHA'S or WEEEEEE'S!









It is time for a little shooting, gun and bullet, metaphysically speaking of course, but yes sir, straight from the mother fucking shoulder and marksman style, right into the target's ten ring!









This horrendous fucking Friday began immediately upon awakening, as many SUPER FUCKIGN BOTBAR'S INDEED DO, with shit going right immediately wrong, big time, and it just kept on going and going and going, and seemed to include a huge fuckiGN bag of Copper-top Batteries. Let me elaborate a little with a laundry list, kind folks!









The asshole above me that hammers with such regularity sooner or later, hammered. The illegal guest across from me at Jame's place and not Saint James' Atlantic City place, but ouu, there's those fuckiGN loud ass crashing cymbals, YO. He did the all day fucking door slamming. The weather clouded up as it does many days for a while, but no lightning at all, over and over again. This is going to be a very mother fuckiGN bad year for me, with not getting lightning, and this goes on major fucking rolls with me, even back fucking cunt home in Jersey. I didn't think that Hall's Fawces could pull it off here in Florida, and boy, was I mother fuckiGN totally wrong, ladies and gentlemen, YO! But back to my laundry list. Computer hacking was very bad today. The moment I got up it all started, with a major mother fuckiGN super klutz out attack in the fuckiGN ass kitchen, spilling a large glass of water all over the cunt chewing fuckiGN floor. Whore bastard Jane ONEONEONE was all over me all day and has been on a major dick eating roll lately! On top of all of this, the milituforce made me cunt lapping fucking shit myself this morning with one of their health-bowel assaults on my body! It began with the major fucking klutz out attack first thing today, in my fucking kitchen, and it was just cunt chewing fucking relentless all day long. In fact, with this much diverse fuckiGN shit continuing, I in all honesty cannot say I remember this mabny continual fucking assaults on me all day long in decades!!!!!!!!!!! I can have a day of super major sky siege or super major NABES FROM HELL, and so on, but today was literally a persecution devoted to how many varying things they could do to me, rather than the intensity level of one or two of them!!!!!!!!!!!









Now I do not dare talk much about my newest roulette thing. I discussed it a while ago, and it has not let me down. I doubt I played it on this kind of a day ever, not and won. But guess what, I quit up one and a half units just before I began this fuckiGN blog, and on the one-hundred dollar gaming level, that is a profit of 150 bucks! Hey even on green quarter playing level its thirty-seven-fifty, peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bear in mind, this was a day where the enemies literally just about didn't miss anything. If they could do it to me; by Goddess, they mother fuckiGN ass did, folks!!!!!!!!









But I also asked me' ol' GAGA kitty cat some whittle questions, and got some real major fucking answers, YO. I am not going to print up a lot of shit, but a brief and compressed report goes as follows:







My mouse jumped, Bob McDowell, FCC, sir and old buddy from my past. Just sayin'!







Now on with Callio's show and some blow without any reefers and tumbleweeds.







I asked why I fell under more death siege hell today from an invisible power around me, than in decades give or take? I was given the answer of PCN-330. One of the items in my match-book containing eight for that number, that I feel most significant, because of a wild phone call I received yesterday, that pertains to this 100%, and it goes: MARK MOHR WILL MAKE MONEY.





I asked who or what is the most behind my medical problems; since my family doctor, who I had as a boy, Frank Addiego of Westmont, New Jersey, USA; died in the year 2000. Also between 2000 and this very present time, including my horrible time at the Walgreen's pharmacy just the other day, who or what is most responsible for all of this nightmare fuckiGN hell?





I was given the answer of PCN-624. For reasons anyone following me for a decade almost now can see quite Nash-clearly, without any dam Clariton rip-offs or 1-2-3 caller-lovers; the four items that are in my match-book for this number stand out like sore Sarah Callio fucking lighthouse teeth!!!





TWO EMPTY LETTERS, MOCKINGBIRD LANE, TELEPHONE NUMBER, LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS DREAM.









I won't bother giving all the more voluminous items in the following two answers, not on this blog, and many know that they can take older blogs and just match the numbers. I have blogged all this shit before for these numbers over th e past three years or so on this new blog, relative to the other original five blogs at BLOGGER! I am just going to give the question that I asked GAGA and his answer back to me in PCN for these other two items.





A few days ago when driving back from the Vero Beach Behavioral Health Clinic, a bunch of wild nuts came up from nowhere,behind me and one almost hit me, twenty minutes or less before another car with blacked out windows three blocks from my P.H. Building, also almost did. Why did the first incident occur?





PCN----------132.







A car with blacked out windows tried to intentionally run into me three blocks away, after an earlier incident on U.S. Highway 1 back on my day I went to the VBBH Clinic. Why, and who, and what, is behind all of this fucking bullshit?





PCN----------523.









MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCCCC, I am under a major death attack, and demand protection, and enemy destruction, MMMMMMMMMMMM, and stop.
 
 **THE END**!

No comments:

Post a Comment