Friday, May 22, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 150




HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 150










View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





































































































Paula, Sarah, Nina, Sandy, and the Shah of Iran, mixed with my good old wonderful Aunt Geraldine Snow; wowzer-WOW; how would Doctor Camping of Family Stations Incorporated say it, “MY MY and OH MY”? I believe I have accurately quoted this great religious scholar from days gone by.





The universe screams loudly, and those who have taken refuge in biological form, have made a chosen decision collectively, not to hear most of it, no matter how this defies my ability to understand it. You can do anything from nothing at all, to watching television, to driving to a local store. If you ever suddenly realize what I say is the truth, wow would all of you wake up in one big rush. I am not saying I can do anything at all that you cannot do. You merely have chosen not to, and I do not think that I was even really ever given a choice in the matter, and seem to be forced to hear it all. In any event, as Dave Roth used to say to me quite often and repeatedly; “Take that and two fifty-nine tomorrow morning to Dunkin donuts, and it just might buy a stale donut and a luke warm cup of Joe.




I also am totally aware that the FAWCES of HALL do more than just the initial step stuff, if you will. They know the game of poker and the art of the bluff a lot better than distant cuzz Donnie knows the 'art of the deal'. That I totally promise all of you out here, whoever you are, WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By that, I mean what all good to great players know without me going on, the first bluff, the double and triple and higher bluffs, and so on. In other words, I hear the messages loud and clear that go over just about all of you every minute of every day, because I cannot shut them out, because I know what is and is not REAL. BUTTTTTTTTTT, kind peeps; I am fully aware that HALLS-FAWCES can also bluff me all around to make me think person A did this, and person B did that, and person C did this and that, while the D, E, and F peeps are completely innocent, well, this time at least. LSS folks, I know beyond the shadow of all shadows, that powers and invisible forces in Atlantic City back in the sixties; did a whole lot of shit to me, and other people; for reasons quite incomprehensible; and I also know that the protection of secrets to shit that makes the Roswell, New Mexico, look like kids in a sandbox in comparison; are able to do cover-stuff that the great White Houyse Situation Room of Wash-Dock 13-600 would envy. Cover-stuff is like cover stories, only instead of already made up lies and junk, I'm speaking about planed out events based on if this secret gets blown, or that one, or these here and these there, and so on. The biggest one of all is inside a book that few of you out here in th etotal online community know about, and it is even the name of an entire chapter that the author devotes his time and subject to. I speak of a book called, “Time Travelers From Our Future”, by Doctor Bruce Goldberg, and the chapter title is “MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A NUT”. None of you have much concept or the slightest clue really, just what this is all about, and just how powerful this shit really and truly is. It hasn't ruined the life of Mark Wayne Mohr, period, to quote Redd Foxx on the great comedy show of the 1970's. This has ruined the life of Mark Wayne Mohr and COUNTLESS OTHER PEOPLE'S TOO, only 99.9% of these other folks, at least IMHO, are totally and 100% clueless that this was ever even a factor on how they went from productive businessmen to homeless residents of below the bridge open real estate. I know beyond any doubt, that what I call the family “Huntington” curse, is in reality, a group of ESS powerful Scott Ransom folks; who have declared me a long time ago when I left school, a casualty of their war, which by the way amounts to really one huge evil sick twisted game, for the purposes of strictly their pleasure and their amusement. IPYT peeps!


































Adding stuff like love your brother as yourself would apply here, but after that, You may quote me as I have quoted the great Lordess SSJK, while here as Jesus Carpenter, the uncle of my sixty-first Grand-Father, quite a while ago, and far away from good old paradise sunny Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!




Hay big lovely girl; are you Katharine or Mary Lee? Doesn't life bite and chew?




Hay LIGHTNING my love; where art thou baby-blond?











Folks, I hope that you all have one hell of a great and wonderful day.



MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014.










MAY 22, 2015,
FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:23,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 86 DEGREES FNHT.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 70%, FEELING LIKE 95.
DAILY RANGE-----(H-88/L-72).
WINDS ARE ENE AT 11, GUSTING TO 20.




BLOGGER BIO STATS AS OF:
2:28 P.M., 05/22/2015


Pageviews today
82
Pageviews yesterday
86
Pageviews last month
3,559
Pageviews all time history
86,818




Audience



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers






Jeepers creepers, forget the eyes, forget the G-men, and the golly gash darn doo-doo-doo's of Donna Adrian Gaines, oh great powerful Washington 13-600 Copyright Office. Boy oh boy, let's sit down to a nice friendly 2011 game of poker, no dreams, no cards, no McDonald's Restaurants, no big pretty girl employees from the Harvest. Hey, but them what's left, some may ask? WOW THIS, Mister R. H. M. Let Donnie boy fire all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU!










Now stay with me peeps, I'll try and make some of this real dam ass easy for all of you, YO. Have a piece of bacon on me, David, and listen up, BRAH. I do not need to wash my hands, nor did I that day up at the Harvest on Twenty-fifth and Orange, back in twenty-eleven; but I am glad that I got to wash my hands of you, dude!!!!!!!!!








WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


This was the day where I needed to prove how every time I use my telephone, and so much as speak; these jerk fucking off across the hall neighbors, slam their door, over and over, super ass loud until I hang up, and resume total graveyard silence; yet of course, all day long, they can shout at the top of their fucked up lungs whenever they want to, and slam their doors, and be in and out a million times, should they so choose to; but don't so much as make one tiny sound in your fucking apartment, poor old jerk off Mark Wayne Mohr, not Egg Harbor City Bacon Martin, huh Kevin Flatliners?






Yes my Morians, I took a big chance reaching out to the State AG, PCN-826, just like the stock market industrials, with 826 being a Gawnumly self-compatible number, and all. You cannot, as I told JP a while back at the turn of the millennium, make a total GOD out of GAGA, and his magical numerology.




You can hate me all you want to Macy and family, but I cannot resist the temptation to say that word right about now, sorry; W----O----W! You can hate me all you want to Macy and family, but I cannot resist the temptation to say that word right about now, sorry; W----O----W! You can hate me all you want to Macy and family, but I cannot resist the temptation to say that word right about now, sorry; W----O----W! You can hate me all you want to Macy and family, but I cannot resist the temptation to say that word right about now, sorry; W----O----W!






My Photo

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015
BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)




















Folks, I will tell about what happened, both yesterday and Thursday, as well as the few days leading up to it, and a little thing called, “ROULETTE BAIT”, as we can worry about jail bait another time!!!!!!!





    • Image result for images free funny faces
    • Image result for images free funny faces
    • Image result for images free funny faces
    • Image result for images free funny faces
    • Image result for images free funny faces
    • Image result for images free funny faces




















.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.



































    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







CALLIO'S PURPLE FLOWER, BELOW:








What would all of you entertainment worlders have done without me? And more to the point, just what will you do in a month or so , when I am fucking gone forever????????????????





Give that message to Misses VICKI ARFLOWERS of the Astral-Plane, Briggbase residents!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment