Saturday, May 30, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 168


My Photo

© Blogs Of Mountainpen (BOM) 2006-2015


This was another day I did not feel well, due to my condition since 1983, and inability to acquire proper medication that treats this nightmare malfunction, or whatever it truly is. Still, the endocrinologist that I went to in 1985, Doctor Bittle, still has a website up; and his family had a famous book published nearly 100 years ago today, which was titled, “My Philadelphia Father”.




My 1985 doctor M. Miller Bittle, ''My Philadelphia Father'' book.


      C Miller Biddle Md


      Internist
      Address: 701 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057



GONE, unable to locate.


Laugh all you want to world, but as I said years back, and still contend is very true; “The world is an amazing place”!




























































MAY 31, 2015,
SUNDAY MORNING AT 1:18,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY-------NONE.
HUMIDITY IS 79%, FEELING LIKE 81 DEGREES.
WIND IS ESE AT 8, WITH TINY GUST AT 9.





SO PEACEFUL AND SERENE, not like poor me!

But then, so is this; YO folks!




{{{((*HALLS----------WALLS*))}}}


CHAPTER 168


    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

HA-HA-HA-HA-FUNNY-FUNNY-FUNNY.




WeatherBug Photos










    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB. YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!







Just what what makes this beyond unbloggable, some of you may think you know; and you are way off base. That's nothing. Trying to expose something as big as the ESS and how I seem to be such a large fucking target of theirs, that is the big cheese thing here and not how our daughter became so major name recognized. That too; but it pales next to the story that proves body-snatching is no fictional movie, and that stuff like the E-CHING, is very real and powerful. As I pen these words, fuckiGN slut Jane Shitbrains just nailed me with her cunt huffing page eleven of eleven, so I have to god dam compensate for this right now!!!!!!!!!!



















      Image result for images free funny faces Image result for images free funny faces Image result for images free funny faces Image result for images free funny faces Image result for images free funny faces






You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I'm fucking putting up with some nasty mouse-interference hacking, BOB FCC MCDOWELL, kind buddy, and kind sir, from 1972!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Paula King has stalked me all my life. Unless I can find a way to eliminate Julie White, she will murder me, as she murdered my mom, my best friend DCR, and wiped out my entire life. Anyone who thinks power in this country does not allow people to due unlimited harm to others without power, is a pure foolish simpleton, and there is no way to educate them. Maybe they will someday get to find out how true this all is, first hand but I am not wishing this on peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








































Team players? Don't think you'll die in a lonely hearts club, Congressman RA. This is why I have great respect for the author by the name of Napoleon Hill. As some may know, he wrote the world renown book called, “Think and Grow Rich”. He believed in cooperation, loyalty, and as he put it, “Mastermind Teams” and hey folks, SO DO I; BUTTTTTTT, try getting one, if some powerful shit in the ESS is stopping you from womb to fucking ass tomb; YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




About Me



My Photo





Name: theansweristheqyuestion
Location: Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness

Previous Posts



Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger
Powered by BloggerPowered by BloggerPowered by Blogger




A DOZEN FREAKING TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!


Eddie Himacane, as I have nick named my computer guru; is a believer, after the incident with the dog; and sooner or later, more things will B witnessed, and more people also will start 2C all of this shitsapookna, so they can only do this 2 a point; and one day when they least think it ever could possibly happen, nuclear B O O M - B O O M, and thermonuclear B A N G; they'll all B caught, and friggin' screwed, and I will be a multi frickin' billionaire, as these pricks all have very very deep pockets.

I error'd on a prior-blog, on my 9 year cycle telling of July 12th of 1970, 1977, 1988, 1997, and 2006, I said the interaction of July 12, 1996; and that was an Estonian, not Brian/Brain attack. I meant to say the dream of July 12, 1997, and adding 7 years starting at July 12, of '70, it would go to 79, 88, 97, and oh-six. And by the gods, it did. Speaking of the gods, the 27th is Goddess Diana Arteemis's special number, numerologically totaling up to 9, and back on the 27th of July, during my sieges that she hates these pricks 4 causing me, all locals to the Hammonton, New Jersey area, know, that she came around me like I have never seen her do in all my 51 &2/3 years of my life as Mountainpen, forgive the typo the other day, the spell checker on my blog at my other spot on 'my space dot com', did that. Anyway, Diana just past dusk, was all over me; and I was all over her. She made me happier than I ever have been on this terrible Earth, in all my many existences throughout the 4th and the 5th dimensions. Thank you Baby-blond, I love you so much girl. I know U love to tease your little boy, U luscious teen queen giant beauty, when your girlfriend took me to the soda shop in the great city back when I was dreaming it was Easter Sunday, of the year 2K1, you had so much fun when U figured out that I was projected so to speak as the great Robert Monroe, would put it, and did not know who or where I was, disoriented and all that, and the way that U came over and stared down at me with those unfathomably delicious eyes of yours, and that breathtaking long bright canary yellow hair, all I knew was that I never wanted U 2 leave me and go away, and I am so sorry that I did not speak up and tell you how I felt, but now, I do know that you were indeed aware that I was totally discombobulated and out of it, as I had fallen out of my Earth dream and was a bit disconnected from anything at that point, I was being shown the proper way 2 carry a surfboard by your friend, and when we walked a ways from where we had started, she said 2 me,"Let me stop in here a seck 2 C my friend Diana." I will always luv U Diana, and thank you more than words can ever say for coming to me as U did on your number, the 27th. It was just as though a kid was flipping a light switch off and on over and over again, for well over a solid hour, with your beautiful multicolored streamers and ribbons racing across the dark night skies. No one is anywhere near as beautiful as U, my lovely queen. Let the 6th dimension through this computer's cyberspace, tell U that I cannot go on much longer here without U. Some day I know you will come to me in a human form, if I must B stuck forever in this nightmare Earth dream.

My loyal Morians, thank U for putting up with my short message to my lovely lightning goddess, D.A. , as she means everything 2 me. I want 2 tell U now that the Lamist Cult or really, better said, the LAMIST ORGANIZATION, as I have actually heard it referred to as by one of them, needs be discussed a wee bit now, but first, a quick typo was made when on a prior blog I was talking about going with my mom to a hotel in AC, NJ, the great TREYMORE HOTEL, that all locals, and most non-locals know of, a once very famous landmark, that the dummies tore down, showing how America shows her respect for its history IMHO, {in my humble opinion}, if this 90's internet expression is still valid and in existence, but back to point, I said that SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE'S name number is 30/465, and it is. 30 is the total of letters in all of her great lovely names, and 1+2+3+4+5+6+7...30 does in fact = up to 465. This 465 when turned into numerical dating system, is April of 65, and I was not here as Mountainpen in 1865, nor will poor old Mountainpen B here, hopefully the gods, in 2065, so only the 19 or the twentieth century-65 is relevant 4 me, hence April of 1965 or 4/65, is when Sarah got the Treymore 2 do whatever needed B done @ get mom and me 2 come over 2 her street, and 2 the Trinidad Motel. The error in my blog stated 4/64 if memory is serving me over the Ettos hack, the great RR, or Reagan's Revenge, which I do not dare presently go into nor admit anything about, regarding a machine that I built in the mid-'80's, and used, many times to the detriment of a major enemy, and mister pres-37, was one, as he started all this [Earthly persecution] on me, not that I am not in eternal Hell, long before and long after, this idiot ever came onto the scene. Back 2 the Lamists: The jerk off bully back on Tuesday the first of August, here at this very library branch where I now sit and peck away on little square keys, WAS A FREAKING LAMIST. So is Mayor Levy of AC, NJ, and so is Mrs. L. The prior mayor, Langford was not, but Whaelon and Ussery both were. It was this very time on the calendar, within one lousy day, back 10 frickin' years ago, just 2 weeks after my Sarah Karge, turned 100 years of age, that my poor mom was terroristically threatened at the 'then' TURNERSVILLE PATHMARK STORE. They get rid of all the things that were landmarks that I tell the world where shit happens to me at, even the Treymore, as this was what led to the most powerful incident in my entire life, my meeting the great all mighty, here in the human flesh-worlds. They also in like manner, got rid of the Pathmark grocery store, in Turnersville, New Jersey. Anyway, this threat was made to my mom and me on the 2nd day of August, in 1996, just a few months after my writing the song SARAH, about my lovely queen. They did not like any part of my trying to get the song recorded, let alone more than that, getting a once huge star to sing it, Mister Billy Harner, the locals in my area knew him as the [human percolator], one helluva super cool dude. They certainly did not ever want the song 2 get any airplay, but it did, on WVLT radio in Vineland, New Jersey, as one dude, [George and George] as he called himself, would call every week and request the song to B played, and so it was. It even made it for one week to the number one spot on country music charts, in the independent music system, which if you ever saw a published [pie-chart], from those who should know, the great BMI, as only ASCAP and BMI are the 2 biggest royalty collecting agents in the entire global music industry, and by their pie chart, independent music makes up more than half of the major recording labels all put together, so don't sneeze at my minimal success. I paid federal taxes on musical royalties, and collected small royalties from 1998 when WVLT started airing SARAH, up until it slowed to a trickle of pocket change about 1 and 1/2 years ago, a helluva nice little run!!! I wrote Sarah, the song, on the 12th day of May of 1996, and my search and quest to locate my lovely teen queen super girl, was less than a year old. There is so much 2 tell all of U regarding this, and I'll get 2 it all, but first, gotta admit that it is a bit weird that August 1, of 2006, ten years later to the day except for 24 hours, and I am physically threatened again. If this dude keeps messing with me, it'll B his funeral, as I already have put 2 dudes in the big house for illegally 'effing' with me, over the years, huh 1983 (C).

posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 11:21 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I don't have to be Smart Guy, Smarty Jones, or some Allknower Astral-god; to know that my body is trying to fight infection. Still, my super goddess daughter told me this was MY PROBLEM, and I know my promiscuous behavior at the medical institute, in Camden, New Jersey back in 1982, most likely had a lot to do with my problems. But how can I ever really comfortably pick a horse to ride here, let alone come in on the money (better than fourth place in a race)???????? Maybe BJ stands for more than just BAD JOB back in 1975 on that apartment complex bus!!!



THE END, AS I NOW Run For The Roses:

Derby photo having some tech-difficulties.


No comments:

Post a Comment