Tuesday, May 5, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 113-116----A-B-C-D----THE MISSING PARTS.






HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 113-116---D





















Holey Moley, this grumpy old man wants to die a nice quick death, boom. I'll take a drive by, a bomb through the window, a ten point seven quake under my building, or anything that will let me out of this horrible prison within seconds. GET THAT, in or out of 1982?











People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!











Hay I was just following Ziggy's advice from two weeks earlier, you know, “Go home, go home”. I even told my mom that this is the last time I was ever going up to that time place, no more dog walks, no more fence encounters, and no more constant relatives, Mister Al Stein. My best to your Princeton Park pal, Dad, owner of the Island-Universe Diners of Akoslem City, Inc. Yes, in the purgatory, there are corporations, and markets traded as well. Just not in either Dogtown, or the great Holy City; the capitol city of Province Olympia; known as Sahasra Dal Kanwal, that mortals call on waking world Earthly existence, “HEAVEN”. Province Olympia is the capitol, yes; but even a capitol needs to have a capitol. The Astral Plane is so large when you appear to exist there, that no words can even give it mental form, and no numbers could arrange to make sense of it. Yet when we are awake in the hyperspace, we see this plank, visualized as a dot so tiny; that it would make the point from a sharp needle compare to be as infinitely greater in size, than a universe. These great overseas particle accelerators or Collider's for short are always there, ever attempting to peer into the plank domain. Our dreams here, out and away from there, are why we have our yet unknown forces of dark energy bursting out from the plank, our dreams or gateways into the virtually limitless hyperspace. Then concentrically, we have those forces of dark matter, where all of our hyperspace dreams end and we awaken back as we truly are in the realm of plank, or spirit-energy. This is why things appear to both be blowing out as well as falling back, endlessly, in a cycle so inconceivable to the greatest scientific minds of the world as of 2015, that further attempts by me to talk about it just proves me out, as the quintessential dam fool of the cosmos. My father's diners are beyond any words. The booths and stools are a bright pea green with colors mixed into that color that could not be fathomed by waking world mortals in a trillion dam eons. He wants me to work with him on expanding these diners out beyond Ricktown and deeper into Province Olympia. Maybe I will do this eventually. The Plank Realm is unlimited interaction. If you want to do something, doing it is the same point to the precise reflection, as thinking it. I know it is a wee much to ask you to grasp some of my memories in my Astral-Life. But hay, I am just dreaming right now in physicality that I am Mark Wayne mountainpen Mohr, and I want to get out of this shit so dam badly. Maya is so powerful and makes us totally believe while in hyperspace, that this is all that is real, and anything else is a delusion or a mind fixation resulting from fear of extinction. Those few however who have died and been brought back, or some of them anyway, do indeed know that I am right and that this is all true. Illusion seems to be the weapon used by many evil Astral-Plane gods, that Bible Believers call DEMONS. Words are words, and the truth is the truth. So WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

















MAY 5, 2015, AKA SINK-OH-DUH-MY-AH, HUH CHICKY?

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:13, JANE WHOREFACE,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.

TEMPERATURE RANGE------------(H-73/L-78).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 88%, FEELING 78 DEGREES.

WIND IS E AT 10, WITH A SMALL GUST TO 27.



























My Photo







© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)







    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


















































Run For The Roses













Yes, I had only been away from the days of Ziggy's Jetty for a couple of summers, and merely was letting my mother know that as good as her advice could be upon occasion, so could my old ex-pal Ziggy's. Crissake, YO. Hay I was just following Ziggy's advice from two weeks earlier, you know, “Go home, go home”. “Go home, go home”. “Go home, go home”. “Go home, go home”. “Go home, go home”. “Go home, go home”. “Go home, go home” There is more going on than CHILL-MOE TOM REALE, mending broken fences, and being too late in 2008 tro put all of this together, great MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You of all people in this world, should most definitely know that one, in or out of any year. But as for going home, I think this a last option for me, Ann King. Heaven frikkin' help me, YO!





























Forecast MapForecast MapForecast MapForecast Map


Forecast MapForecast MapForecast MapForecast Map


Forecast MapForecast MapForecast MapForecast Map











YOU'RE NOT RIPPING MY MOTHER FUCKING LIFE TO SHREDS AGAIN, JANE DIRTHOLE.
















Today's Weather Outlook





UPDATED By WeatherBug Meteorologist, Fred Allen








UPDATED 7:45 AM EDT, May 3, 2015




WHO CARES, IT IS NOW MAY 5, RIGHT CHICKY AND PIZZA PIES MARIO OF BERRYVILLE?





She just fucking did folks, by using than mother fucking non-blockable line that comes across the screen, displaying what dock is being fucking worked on. Allow me now to compensate with fives, please great folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!









555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







That fucking nightmare witchbitch Jane never quits. She will be the mother fuckign demon who finishes me off before all of the others ever do, folks. IPYT, MY BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment