Thursday, May 28, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 164























Pageviews today
69
Pageviews yesterday
87
Pageviews last month
3,234
Pageviews all time history
87,315

Audience



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers




Now over time, I will tell you all some huge things, whoever is really out here. Wouldn't it be the ultimate mother fucking joke on me, if every single viewer is ESS-MILI-2-FORCE, and then of course; I am not telling you dudes and duddesses anything, as you know way more than pitiful pathetic jerked fucking off little dopey asshole me!!!! I just took a mother fucking WORD-DISAPPEARING-HACK Bob McDowell, Federal Communications Commission, YO YO YO!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yagoddaluvit BRO.




The technician from AT&T was a major enemy yesterday, and was actually sent to give me a bum modem replacement. The phones were dead and the computer was permanently damaged as a result of his hooking it up. The technician today did not tell me this, but I know it. He had to give me an entirely different engine system for accessing the mother fucking internet. The old one will never work on this computer again, and he was not a super geek, but he was pretty savvy with these machines. I never again will complain after an attack such as th eone given me by the KINGS yesterday morning, as it is just not worth it. I come out of it way mother fucking cunt eating worse off for wear when all the dick licking coochie huffing cards are counted up in the back rooms of cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I am totally back to thinking that not one real person is reading this blog, it is all my enemies. If I am wrong, someone would e-mail and say so. This world has become totally twisted, perverted, and beyond quintessentially sick and deranged!!!! THAT I PROMISE ANYONE OF YOU OUT HERE!!!!




© 2006-2015
BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
MARK WAYNE MOHR


My Photo







Even smiley weird face Dennis Snyder, couldn't tell reality from illusion, if he was put through the living hell that I am for fifty years, by the mighty slut PAULA KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




6:04 PM, a nasty mother fucking FIRE ALARM is going off here in PUBLIC HOUSING FUCKING HELL, AND ''THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON''. SO WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Image result for images free funny faces







FFFFFFFFFFFUCK ALL YOU ATTTLTLTLTLLLANTIC CITY PPPPPPEOPLE, TTTTTTTTTTOM MOLESTER RRRRRRRELAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 164





MAY 28, 2015,
THURSDAY EVENING, AT 6:10,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 80 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY-------(H-84/L-75).
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 58%, FEELING LIKE 82.
WINDS ARE ENE AT, AT 11, AND GUSTING TO 21.





Long story short; the mail was always delivered here at this lovely 6-9 room place, with rooms that all sort of go into each other, with no hallways; and just endless first days of summer of 2008, and a powerful goddess that has been chasing me around 4 all infinity now!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE, AND W-O-W!






Engine Ladder #15 just deactivated that vicious monstrous shrill ear piercing smoke-fire alarm at 6:13 Post Meridian. Thank you so very much 15-dudes, me' ol' hat's off 2ya!
















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)










DO I BELIEVE THAT ONE SHOULD PERISH, JUST SO THIS COUNTRY CAN HAVE AN ENDLESSLY GOOD ECONOMY? NO I DO NOT. NOT IF THAT ONE PERSON IS ME, NOT IF IT IS MY WORST ENEMY PAULA KING, OR MY EVIL GREEDY TWISTED DISTANT CUZZ DONNIE-BOY. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE SACRAFICED, AND THIS IS WHY I THINK GOD IS A 'FUCKIGN' JERK OFF, BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK IT IS FAIR TO SACRIFICE INOCENT FUCKING CUNT BLOOD.


MAY MOTHER FUCKING 27 WAS THE WORST DAY IN TWENTY YEARS OR SO. IT BEGAN THE SECOND THEY WOKE ME UP TO A DEAFENING HIGH PITCHED SOUND THAT YOU WOULD NOT THINK POSSIBLY COULD EVEN GO THROUGH THE SMALL SPEAKERS OF AT&T WALMART BOUGHT LANDLINE TYPE TELEPHONE RECEIVERS. AND AS WITH ALL THINGS SINCE 15 AUGUST IN 1986, IT WILL ULTIMATELY END WHEN I END, IN DEATH!!!!



THANX TO THE MIGHTY WAYV AND PAULA KING!

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.


Next


Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997

Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997

Next

Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:

Search for:
Search by:
Item type:


United States Copyright Office
HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over







Oh and don't panic over the wild performing arts catalog numbers, folks; as one is a sound recording, and one is a regular work. If you wish to record an exact sound, one uses the SR, and for the sheet music stuff, the PAU is used, PAULA Cymbalcrash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.










No comments:

Post a Comment