Wednesday, May 6, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 116


6:18 AM, may 6, 2015, this is a dying legal declaration of Mark Wayne Mohr.









I am the victim of the biggest crime ever perpetrated on a powerless fragile frail person by a bunch of twisted screwed up big shots with unlimited power. It has gone on on my life since birth as MARK WAYNE MOHR, but worsened in the middle nineteen eighties on a dime on day out of nowhere. Both of the conditions that are finishing me off after long slow agonizing excruciating torment and torture, happened in the eighties, first on the night of June 4, 1983, and then again on August 15, 1986. These two dates are part of what murdered me. I speak to you now as someone already murdered, as I see no way back from this monstrous hell. I am deathly ill and no doctor is willing to help me. I am going to print this up and send it to the Attorney General of my state, my Congressional Representative for my area, and the Sheriff of my county. These three being, Mizz Pam Bondi, Mister Patrick Murphy, and Mister Ken Mascara. This blog is to officially state that I will do this.



I was awakened around 3 or 4 this morning illegally by that horrible loud illegal squeal on my telephone. These mother fucking assholes have no shame at all. They have no conscience, no humanity, and are as dead and soulless to anything human or decent as a piece of wood covered in dogshit.









This is an official dying utterance and dying declaration. I was murdered by powerful people in the entertainment and broadcasting network circles, by certain extremely wealthy individuals, multimillionaires and billionaires, and by many people in the business sector and on Wall Street and part of the New York Stock Exchange.











Don't get it fucked up” to quote the late Dawn-Marie King. This nightmare is real, and is actually literally happening to me. And anyone can read these blogs, and know that when I pushed a little bit too far to try and prove my plight was real, they made sure my needed medicine was taken away from me. They caused this condition in the first place, where I needed this medicine in order to survive and not literally choke to death, covertly and mysteriously. I also accuse in this conspiracy to kill me, all District Attorney's everywhere; the AMA, (American Medical Association). If nothing else, they're totally complicit in my death and my horrendous torture, both now as I am about to shortly covertly expire, as well as from ages twenty-eight through sixty, 32 years of total hell. As I type, this computer is being hacked and not wanting to respond to the keyboard properly, but them, what else is new, folks. It doesn't want to 'save' either, and nearly crashes when I try to do just that.



This computer is no good at all. If you contact the people that operate my open office 3.1 program and subpoena them into court, they will have to tell how this is crashing over and over again, unless they wish to perjure themselves. I doubt they would do that, when all these documents exist, but anything can be, and that I have learned over sixty and a half dam years of misery.





END.





RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!



RED ALERT SHERIFF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT ATTORNEY GENERAL BLONDI!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment