Friday, May 1, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 5-1-15

A  KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED.

FIRST THIS WAS DONE SO WALL STTREET WOULD GET A HUGE RALLY TODAY, AND I PROMISE YOU THAT THEY FUCKING WILL, MY PEEPS.

THEN, THEY KNOW THAT CHAPTERS 101, 102, AND 103 NEED TO DISPLAY AS ONE BLOG, NOT ACCESSED TO ONLY BY CLICKING ON A RIGHT MARGIN, WHERE MOST BLOG READERS NEVER BOTHER DOING, AND THEY KNOW ALL THIS.

ALSO, THE SAME FORCES FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE, ARE FUCKING THIS UP ALSO. IF ANY OF YOU HAS A HEART, I AM TELLING YOU THIS STRAIGHT UP FROM MINE. YOU NEED TO READ CHAPTER 103, THEN GO BACK TO 102, AND THEN BACK TO 101. THIS IS NOT BEING DONE TO ME FOR NO REASON. THEY DO NOT WANT THESE THREE BLOGS READ IN REVERSE, ALL IN A NEAT LITTLE ONE PAGE-BLOG PACKAGE.

2 comments:

  1. FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION BOB MCDOWELL, OLD BUDDY FROM 1972, IT IS YOUR CO-JOKER, MARK WAYNE MOHR. SUP DUDE?

    THE BLOGGER SITE IS REALLY HACKING MY BLOG, STARTING MAY OUT WITH A REAL BANG FOR ME, but then, WEIN?

    I wanted to take the most recent three blogs and put them together. They allow big bloggers with millions of mother fucking views on them, a lot more space, that is what is going on. This is why I am trying to fucking reach the 100,000 club and then they can put advertisers on the blog, and I will sign a release that the Google people take 100% of the money, and I do not want anything other than the same rights afforded to others who I have read their stuff, and they are allowed to post all sorts of shit and it is usually way longer in the blog part, not that folks can't archive by clicking onto the right margin area, but we all know that most don't do this, they only speed read the main blog that is right there currently. So when I feel I need to keep a last-3, and it is much over 100 word office pages on the PC, they always flag it with the covert-error shit, and I feel that is discrimination, you know, the fuckiGN dirt bag 'Kardashian Syndrome" as I have come to call this!!!!!!!!
    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense Kim, and your friends don't dam scare me, and also, the spell checker at Google-Blogger does not recognize your spoiled brat name, WEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
I BELIEVE ALL GOOD FAITHFUL SERVANTS AND SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE:
 
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment