Friday, May 15, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 134, NOT NORRIS AVENUE ATCO-CHOKE-1983








HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 134







Oh boy, great people, I honestly do not mean to be such a prick. Try to understand, Dreamboat Annie and others, that I have been seriously injured, hurt, and damaged, by many many many powerful people all over this world for about six solid decades now, and anyone would be worn out and wiped out as well as totally thoroughly disgusted by now with all of this, should they indeed be unfortunate enough to be the suffering tortured victims in something as horrendous and unfathomable and inconceivable as all of this stuff that I am in, and for the most part, through little to no real fault of my own.









The rotten Milituforce pricks woke me up with an extremely sore throat AGAIN this morning at shortly past six this morning. I crashed somewhere around half past midnight. I am going to have to purchase some throat lozenges at the pharmacy later when I am out on other errands later. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ain't life grand, to quote you, late sir, Mister Roth??????? Hey Style Court Judge Roth, how can you allow your two cousin's murders to go unanswered and unavenged, sir? Both David and his mom Mary Roth, died as a direct result of Mister Drake Towers Security Guard, and criminal insurance-fraud man, Mister Jonathan Schau of Northeast Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Well wonderful peeps out here, I keep chugging along with Thomas the train and all great engineers everywhere. Slow down buttwipes. This applies to trains and cars and all of you. What's the dam hurry? Destination----cemetery? Crissake, YO!









MAY 15, 2015,

MIDDLE FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:27,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 77 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-78/L-75).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 82%, FEELING LIKE 81.

WINDS ARE ESE AT, AT 4, GUSTING TO 11.











Mark Minor, and all other 'boys that wanna' go home', back in 1966, and without any bar fights taking place in Nassau Town; and all other 'ESS Travelers'; sup evweebwuddy, YO??? There we were at some park in Jersey in late spring in 1966, shortly before my horrible time at that nightmare place, the old now defunct NJNPI; was over, for my sixth grade school year. Suddenly Mark Minor, one of the boys in the K-COTTAGE that Peter, Wilson, and myself all were in back then; began singing, while on a swing. The song that I heard in 1975 and maybe this came from the late sixties, that was done by the great music group of those times, 'The Beach Boys', was almost a carbon copy to the one done by the perhaps not so great, Mark Minor. But who is great here, and who was first? If they stole it from the kid, that makes him greater. If he was an ESS traveler as I truly believe th at he was, along with his friend IMHO, Misses Marola; he again in the one who the word 'great' would much more apply and be way more apropos. Would a nice big WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE come in pretty significantly about here, 'great folks'???

















Yes there was absolutely no excuse for my bad behavior a couple days back, and for that, my great readers; I sincerely apologize. I'll try not to go that major cussing rants like that for a long while. I was beaten up by the Almighty Goddess Sarah Krassle for doing it, and told to apologize to my BLOGAUD by her, as well.

















































































Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers















Graph of Blogger page views













Oh the gods, folks, why why why did you tell me these things back in the middle nineteen-seventies, James T. Burr? Remember that song, great Copyright Examiners, from 1984?


















HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984










Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



















HELP ME TO START OVER? Wow is that BULL!!!!!!!! I seem to be doing a powerful super good job with that all by myself, for about two-hundred dam times now.









This Friday was a vely vely intelesting Bob FCC McDowell day, in many many many 1984 Ingrid ways, Mister Doogie Savant Howser! But which Friday would this apply to the most, me' viewers? Hay, we all know or we should, that I am not totally nuts. Sure I am nuts. Anyone would have been driven mad by now with al of this freaking crap, Mizz AT&T Blake, and AT&T Mister Rambo. Let's leave the karate moves out of this for now, OK, Deer Hunter Anthony, from Cifaloglio, and all other non quantum splicers of Atlantic City, including the great ocean itself?

















    Image result for images free funny faces



I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING! I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!I'M BACK, EVIL FUCKING CHUCKY DM-KING!







This is why my mother fuckiGN mother was so sharp once, before Paula King destroyed her mind when she went into her the night after Christmas, early on the morning in 1997, of 26 December. She always knew that my electronics were controlled by the mother fuckiGN devil, and I laughed, and I laughed, sort of like all of you do with me. And guess what, she was mother fuckiGN correct all along. She even knew while under the supernatural spell for a lack of more scientific way of saying it, over at the Laurel Road Kennedy Hospital of Stratford, New Jersey; and I will quote her, and I fucked up by not listening to her. “Get me out of here now, or I'll never be normal again”. I didn't, and she wasn't. SHE KNEW, just as I know what the FAWCES of HALL, and their covered up covert WALL; is doing to me and has been; ever since I dared to say, I will tell what happened to me underneath the Schiff's Central Pier of Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA, on the first Saturday of July, in 1969; and then come clean on the 2020 U.S. Census. You really do have to admit that this is when they started to figure out how to stop me, by taking away my only medicine. It really was a dam brilliantly cleaver covert strategy, if ever there was one. But who is truly behind it? I know beyond any doubt, that if I could prove it, these deep pockets I could frikkin' sue for; would be tens and tens if not hundreds of BILLIONS of United States Dollars (USD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











5555555555555555















MARK WAYNE MOHR AND HIS BLOGS FROM JANUARY 2006----MAY 2015







Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 3,027




















Gender
Male
Occupation
Location




Contact me




The New Blog---On Blogger since December 2011
Profile views - 552







ALL LIFE-TIME LONG, I HAVE BEEN DEATHLY FUCKED WITH BY THESE MONSTER FUCKING DEADLY HALLS FAWCES!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT I EVER DO, I am damned if I DO, and damned if I DON'T. I can turn left, right, stay still, or try both ways, and nothing ever allows me to escape the fucking brutal pummeling of the HUNTINGTON-CURSE!!!

























What are you so confused about? You married her. I was just her 'vic', YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for images free funny faces





OK-OK-OK-OK AND PUBLISHERS KJKJKJ?

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997







    Image result for images free funny faces




HAHAHAHAHA MOUNTAINPEN!!!!





























































My Photo





Hay Mike McNulty, I think your grand daughter is laughing at both of us, you crazy mother fucker!!! But is she laughing at us because she knows we both are Neil Regan-Bob Lockhart clowns, like Regan's little brat used to laugh at my machine and the lightning making the Privecode system go off automatically, back at First Highview? Well, in any case, maybe they both are laughing, and if that keeps them happy, great. Still, how many times can we laugh at horrible shit???



    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



Hay YO, I'm just asking?







Even Denniss Snyder couldn't tell reality from illusion, if he had gone through anywhere near the total hell that I have, IPYT lads and lassies.



    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces





ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE BY NOW: 'THE END'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























































Run For The Roses










No comments:

Post a Comment