Tuesday, May 19, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 144


HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 144





This entire project is and was a waste, and fighting the ESS, as the Men In Black all know, is beyond a waste. They control it all, and this is why MIB'S don't want this known about so that a global panic does not begin.



Today's assault on me by them, started at 7:19 AM with a super loud car boom stereo attack outside my apartment, Fort Pierce Police Department.



If today goes anything at all like the last 20-40 days, this will follow with doors, more music, loud sounds, and then there is always the potential for my property to be damaged, my health to be adversely effected, and any of dozens of other attacks can come to me through a lifetime of weaknesses I now have, all given to me one way or another, through time, and through them, and they control time, so what does that tell any thinking mind?



Here is the pasted-in time-date-weather-page:







THIS IS HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 143





























TIME--DATE--WEATHER INFORMATION,



HAS BEEN HACKED OFF THIS PAGE.

















































































MAY 19, 2015,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 7:53,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 64 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY----(H-69/L-64).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 93%, WIND CHILL IS 64.

WIND IS 0, GUSTING NW TO 3.



















I knew I should have tried to leave Florida years ago, when the music shit went totally south. I already through STM knew this was going to happen to me. It began and 1983. It had no rational explanation. It never would go away. Nobody would believe me. It was like a window directly into hell. These things in themselves without going any further, should be more than enough for me to realize, I was heading straight into the 15-death year. I should have run like I did in December of 2009. I didn't, and now I will be sacrificed and murdered. I have no clue what this is supposed to accomplish but I do know that after I am dead and gone, the world will begin to be totally destroyed. How long the process will take is anyone's guess.



I have no answers, and I never claimed to have them. I always said that it was my opinion, all of this, but based on my entire life and the stuff that happened to me. Then taking that and instead of going nuts or just playing head games about it and ignoring it as much as possible, I then went onto rationalize things, and make stuff fit. What I was able to make fit would then be a picture and as the pictures collected, I had a photograph road map of a sort. This allowed me to make these wild conjectures, that my almost ten year blog project is so filled with. They may make little sense to any of you, but they fit the pieces of my life perfectly. The deal with the guy that had the bike crash is one example out of literally many hundreds and maybe even four digit amounts, of things over the decades, that all kept happening to me with absolute regularity. There simply is no way for the entire thing to be a series of bad luck coincidences. In truth; it is not that I cannot catch a break. It is that I am not permitted to ever break out, of something that I now call the family curse, or the Huntington Curse.















What if I am wrong entirely about why things all went down the way they did, since moving into 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, on May 1, 1980? Well, then another something is the big scary monster behind all of it, but something sure is, and was, all along. I am merely a Bruce Pennock human being, fallible and quite imperfect, to quote him from back early into the nineteen-seventies. First off, ESS explains not only my sixty years, but all of the paranormal phenomenon that seems to be going on around us, and kept hidden from us with unfathomably tight security. If you think long and hard on it people, and this short blog and this short message is quite powerful, so sit down, please; but really, seriously folks; would merely some aliens and some space vehicles that brought them here; be enough to cause those who seemingly are keeping this from us; to be doing all of this? I mean a lage percentage of population believes in the truth to this situation, it may be as high as one in five, but a true count is not possible and many have lofty positions and could not risk embarrassment or consequences that would result by admitting to a yes vote. So if 20% of the people believe something is going on; it would be more than high time to bring it all out in the open, unless of course, things were way more complex and dangerous than just some weird looking so-called advanced drones and droids. I speak of course of ESS. By my way of looking at stuff, folks; the ESS was with me from a very young age. And the real clicker to this crap is that time for them is quite meaningless, as they are travelers of hyperspace or the fourth and fifth dimensions; all from within their own minds; yet with this can do limitless things, from creating religions, to manipulating world events, to having fun playing a huge cosmic game with uncountable populations of hyperspace who are less advanced than them and do not understand ESS. So it is to their advantage to keep ESS from reaching human consciousness in all realities, for as long as they are able. Eventually, it cracks through, but they keep it away as long as they can, so they can remain on the top of the greatest game's food chain as possible. All is a game, and Morianity has preached this and maintained this truth since the beginning of my 1995 project, long before I ever blogged on the internet system.





Now that I typed this powerful message, my computer is starting to act up. Until the previous paragraph, all was quiet, so now we have the super music attack at 7:19, and an hour later at 8:17, a hacking attack. As I said, and they just endlessly freaking prove my point 100 percent; you cannot fight ESS. You will be able to fight IRS before you will ever successfully fight ESS. If I go down at all ever, in some kind of history for any of my statements, in any reality/dimension, let it be for that one, in purple font.























THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.












No comments:

Post a Comment