Friday, May 29, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 166








































Right away with the mouse-jump-hack, huh FCC buddy from 1972, Bob Cooley-Wormhole Hall McDowell?



As a few just might be wondering, unless every last reader out here is ESS, and then you are not, as you know way more than I do, or ever will; but yes; perhaps wondering how this past week, a revelation struck me that Paula King was the one on the bus that night as she was the one who 27 years later in 1997, to the very day, July 12, wanted to see me again at her dad's parking lot, next door to McGuire's place; and then gave me that wild dream, just as she did 17 years back; and she sang that song to me, called “LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS”, or just LOIS FOCA for short. There were five things that she said to me, in powerful dreaming hyperspace interactions, through the many years now, 1) My name is Sarah Krassle, and then went on to spell her last name K-R-A-S-S-L-E. This was in 1969. 2) LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS was sung to me, and she used that exact phrase in her song. This was in 1980. 3) Let's play a game called 'GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS'. This was in 1996. Earlier before I started the blog, I had all five and did not write them down, and should have; as numbers four and five have been temporarily mind-hack-blotted out of my conscious mind memory. If and when I remember them, I will add them either to this blog, or a future one, with this intro first pasted in, so you can know what is being said, and with the new additions included.



A lot of things all struck my mind, while pondering and meditating, and reading over some older blogs of times gone by and not forgotten, not by me any way. The 1983 song lyrics about brooms, witches, and sand sweeping, while taking into consideration that giant PK seems to have a radio station along with so many other of her multimillion dollar interests; and how I began to choke to death with this mysterious glandular dysfunction, after I wrote the song called '113 More Shiny Big Moons' and then sent it to the U.S. © Office, and how the lyrics point to so many things. But that is not the entire story. I put this together as I always do, in a sudden burst of combining a few repressed and resurfaced memories and a lot of present time agony and torture by these very enemies. It was not until the day of super hell back on Wednesday electrical number of 27 in May, that I clinched the deal and saw it all in a sudden fucking total horrible flash of repressed reality. Super attacks on me such as last Wednesday, in the end, only serve to do me back door favors in the long run. Now I know my enemy is Paula the mighty King, and not Sarah Callio. This doesn't mean that all of these nightmare horrible monster fuckiGN people are not all tight, and in with each other of course; but it is best that I know the main player behind all of my woes. Folks, when I used the music track to write a song around it, called 113 More Shiny Big Moons; this was just an accidentally done track, while recording my four demos over at the Maxfield Studios, three years earlier; or so this would be perceived by human rationale. This same thing happened when hacked at my guard shack at Cifaloglio somehow; while initially trying to do a take on the 2007 rewrite of LOIS FOCA; and this is how a needed intro got done, leading into the song. Looking back in reflected hindsight; all of this needed to all happen! That much is so clear to me, it shouts out at levels that would cause a planetary atmospheric blow off. But until all these years past, and I became major enlightened; there would just be no way in hell that anyone would be able to unravel these things while they were happening in real time. Hey, that's where expressions become invented, such as, ''better late than never''. What cannot be told, because no non ESS person, can seem to ever get any of this, for reasons that blow my mind; is that in a parallel universe and a time more advanced than these times now and especially back a half century ago, another Paula, whose true name is Julie White, dream controls into this and maybe many other universes parallel to hers, and then goes onto take control over her doppelgangers (doubles), and then they have done these things to me, and it is not their fault, as while they are under Julie White's dominant control; they have no choice, and robotically just carry out the wishes of this hyperspace invader-traveler (ESS-MEMBER). If any of this ever went as far as to reach a court of law, they would be not guilty as they were not responsible for what was done. Only the original traveler causing all of this mayhem and havoc to me would be. Now in all of this powerful shit lies my true dilemma. But one famous professor does know that this is all happening to me, and he is smart enough to keep his mouth shut, and never come forward to help me. I speak here of NYU's great Professor, Michio Kaku. Anyone anywhere ever, doubting my stuff, can print it up and take it to him, and he will tell you not to count my story out. He cannot witness that he knows it is true but he will tell you it is theoretically possible and that I do not have to be a crack pot nut.




But people, here is the real kicker. Even the ESS has to be under and below some force that is bigger than even them and their entire operation. Call this the FAWCES OF HALL or whatever; but it is the truth nonetheless. Astral Plane gods in the purgatory or Plank-Realm head up some, but not all of those that become the hyperspace-ESS. A lot of them are part of the Briggbase residents in the capitol province known as Olympia. Most of them agree to do certain things and are organized into a society. Some few don't join it and still are Type-3-Exploratrons (T3E), 'dream-travelers'. When they form an Earthly system or organization, they have extremely limited and in many cases absolutely no memory while awake and conscious, that they exist outside physicality and are all part of a pre-planned situation. Still, things such as Hollywood and the entire Entertainment World (EW), indeed are Briggbase residents, hence, most are also connected to the ESS. Not every single person in the EW is a Briggbase resident, but a lot of them are indeed what makes up this entire organized system. They have total deny ability, as they don't have conscious awake motives and goals or memories of this higher world collusion.



Paula King has stalked me all my life. Unless I can find a way to eliminate Julie White, she will murder me, as she murdered my mom, my best friend DCR, and wiped out my entire life. Something said to me at the Pure City Recording Studio late in 1996, by that monster jerk off ESS-controlled, David Gardner; makes so much sense now to me; and especially in lieu of running into her, as she got off the elevator, while I was trying to exit, and get onto it that day, to leave. I cannot be more specific and be at all safe. My HLS here in Public Housing is tenuous at best, and things that surround me and could happen to me, make my angering these people too much more, a very dangerous and foreboding thing to do. This girl has taken air out of my tires, and I caught her doing it that day at the JFK Hospital, of Stratford, New Jersey. She has raped me four times, and three times being a statutory rape offender, since I was way under age. She has tried to run me over with her car while I was with Arthur Crane in Washington Township, up in Jersey in 1994 after I had moved into the Highview Apartments for a second time. And the trouble she has caused me in numerous other situations is not bloggable. But what makes this beyond unbloggable, some of you may think you know, and you are way off base. That's nothing. Trying to expose something as big as the ESS and how I seem to be such a large fucking target of theirs, that is the big cheese thing here and not how our daughter became so major name recognized. That too; but it pales next to the story that proves body-snatching is no fictional movie, and that stuff like th E-CHING, is very real and powerful. As I pen these words, fuckiGN slut Jane Shitbrains just nailed me with her cunt huffing page eleven of eleven, so I have to god dam compensate for this right now!!!!




5555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
5555555555555555555555555555
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555










HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 164


© 2006-2015
BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
MARK WAYNE MOHR

My Photo








MAY 30, 2015,
EARLY SATURDAY MORNING, AT 1:02,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 76 DEGREES FNHT.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 77%, FEELING LIKE 79.

MY GLOBAL BLOG AUDIENCE:
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY!!!!!!








Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers


COURTESY OF 'TWB'; ALL PHOTOS BELOW:

Hall Of Fame Beaches

Hollywood Beach, FL
Sunrise@7:05 from the waters edge
Photographer: Jerry Cameron
WeatherBug Featured Story
Ten Must See U.S. Summer Beach Destinations



HOW I WISH TO ESCAPE TO PLACE LIKE THIS!!!!


The U.S. boasts some of the best and most diverse beaches in the world. Everything from lush, sandy-white beaches, to palm trees and rugged terrain, these ten U.S. beaches will satisfy your vacation thirst.





CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I AM OUT THERE SOMEWHERE, ALLKNOWER PPK!




Well Dawn, you brought it on. You and your friends, and your family, from hell.








    Image result for images free funny faces
















{{{((*HALLS----------WALLS*))}}}


CHAPTER 166



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment