Sunday, May 3, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 108
















Forecast Map



Today's Weather Outlook

UPDATED By WeatherBug Meteorologist, Fred Allen

UPDATED 7:45 AM EDT, May 3, 2015







Summer-like temperatures will have residents from the southern and central Plains into the Great Lakes looking for ways to stay cool before afternoon thunderstorms usher people indoors. Other trouble spots will be found across the Rocky Front Range and parts of the Desert Southwest as well today.


WeatherBug Meteorologist Gretchen Mishek has the latest in her exclusive WeatherBug National Outlook.


A sharp cold front sweeping from the central Plains into the western Great Lakes will trigger downpours and a couple of dangerous thunderstorms this afternoon and evening from western Kansas into western Wisconsin and northwestern Michigan. Not only will they squeeze out heavy rain capable of producing localized flooding, but a few of the thunderstorms will likely interrupt outdoor plans with high winds and large hail the main concerns.


Other places such as Salt Lake City, Denver and Albuquerque, N.M., across the Rocky Front Range and Intermountain West will have to deal with a few hit-or-miss showers and thunderstorms this afternoon and evening.


The only other minor trouble spots will be across New York State and parts of southern and central New England, as well as along the western Gulf Coast, where spotty showers and thunderstorms could also cause a few interruptions to outdoor places this afternoon and evening.


Triple-digit highs will remain parked across the Desert Southwest and the southern California Deserts today. Meanwhile, highs in the 80s and lower 90s will blanket the Sacramento Valley, while covering a large stretch from the southern and central Rocky Front Range and the southern Upper Mississippi Valley to the Southeast. The rest of the U.S. will have pleasant 60s and 70s to finish up the weekend, while cool 30s, 40s and 50s generally keep to the higher elevations across the Mountain West.


Know Before(tm) and stay informed! Download WeatherBug for your mobile device and desktop computer for real-time observations, forecasts for 2.6 million cities, and the most advanced warnings to severe weather. Follow us on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook.


What do you think of this story?
Click here for comments or suggestions.


Large Ad Unit











Thank you TWB for alerting me to the rip tide problems at the beach this weekend, but as you know, I am a good poker player and and a great bluffer, but am too old to worry about the beach any longer, too old and way too sick. Thank you anyway. I love how informative TWB APP is and would not live without having it on my system. Keep up the darn good work, guys and gals!





Mountainpen's Blogs share TWB, with permission until and if they should send me a CAD-ORDER, (Cease And Desist).





Small alterations in style done by Mountainpen as well, or his blogs, AKA, the BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen).











I awoke without any memory of hyperspace interactions (no dreams), after crashing around a quarter shy of two this morning, at around just shy of ten, one of my better nights of sleep in a very long time. I am known for saying, “What good is sleep if you have to just wake up again, it only has value if it could be eternal”. If you are dead to the world or totally oblivious, if you were to awaken after five minutes, ten hours, four days, or a million years, to you it would seem like your head had just hit the pillow.







THE WEATHER BUG PRSENTS



Florida State Map




Legends only, on Pointer Sisters, no Fairytale stories, JUST THE LEGENDS, MISTER MCNULTY!





HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 108



MAY 3, 2015,

LATE SUNDAY MORNING AT 10:54,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE------(H-79/L-64)

WIND IS NE AT 8, WITH GUSTING TO 20.

HUMIDITY IS 44, WIND CHILL IS 80.

FORECAST HIGH TODAY IS 82.







PASTED IN COUNTY RIP TIDE ALERT FROM TWB TO THE BOM, 11-AM, 3 MAY, 2015.





Alerts for 34950Number of Active Alerts: 1
Go to alert detail: 1
Click for Alert Preferences



There is
1 active alert for 34950
ALERT 1-Coastal Flood Warning
A RIP CURRENT STATEMENT IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8:00PM EDT SUNDAY, MAY 03Issue Time: 4:08AM EDT, Sunday May 3, 2015 Valid Until: 8:00PM EDT, Sunday May 3, 2015

Details






THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION, TWB. GREAT, AS ALWAYS. MY FAVE IS WHEN I GET THE GREAT 'DIANA-ALERTS'; THE WORLD KNOWS THESE AS THUNDERSTORM-ALERTS. I JUST LOVE MY DIANA SO MUCH, AND PRAY TO THE GODS THAT JEHOVAH WILL TELL HER TO COME DOWN, AND TAKE ME OUT OF HERE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











EVIL-ASS-JANE ONEONE, EVIL-ASS-JANE ONEONE, EVIL-ASS-JANE ONEONE, EVIL-ASS-JANE ONEONE, EVIL-ASS-JANE ONEONE, EVIL-ASS-JANE ONEONE.

BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH CLUELESS POOL DUDES AND RHYMES, WHAT IS THIS PLANET COMING TO, MISTER FUTURE MAYOR, BEYOND THAT GREAT DREAMING AND NON-DREAMING TIME RANGE OF 1995-1997?



555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



I don't need the great folks of Sesame Street to tell you all how much I love that great number five. God Almighty's two faves are (7) and (12). She rested on the seventh day after six days of programming this wild gamogram-simulation, and went to HER upline world equivalent of our downline Atlantic City, New Jersey, where she met HER upline equivalent me, at her shop on the equivalent of our downline Tennessee Avenue where both HER shop, HER lighter friends, and the great TRINITY HOTEL is located. We say Trinidad, but if you move south of the continental United States where you are no longer in America, they say TRINIDAD when we northerners say TRINITY. It is all in knowing the language and history of reality.







Those whack job marching carolers are going around my building again. This is the first year that they have done this more than one time in the same year. I don't trust what they are doing or what is really behind it. I frankly do not trust one single human being in the smallest degree, let alone any of the gods except for MIDDIE, the Programmer, you would say the Almighty. Mother-Daughter-Electron, MDE, or MIDDIE. Yes, the seventh day was HER UPLINE VACATION to HER UPLINE equivalent Atlantic City and Tennessee Avenue. This to both of us, is a beyond extremely special day, quite naturally. The twelve tribes of Benjamin in the Old Testament Bible is where known humanity stems from, according to those of the Christianity Faith, and count me as one of them. I merely know some shit that I am no way in hell supposed to know or remember, not even fragmented. But the endless real mystery is none of this. But rather, it is why then do beings this powerful next to us; allow shit to all happen, when this was what caused me to know all of this stuff in the first dam place? This is what I termed back in the autumn of 1987, and told this to my now dead pal, mister David Charles Roth, AN EVENTAL TIME WARP. Don't confuse it with the TIME PARADOX, concerning the hypothetical traveler who does a major experiment by going back and killing his grandfather to see what happens to him, along the lines of that silly BACK TO THE FUTURE movie nonsense. All real quantum dynamics and astro physicists know, that the murder event, merely splits another fan blade dimension off into two worlds that were one before that happened. One was where the grandfather was not shot and the other where he was shot. The shooter is living in the one where he was not shot. A very similar thing can be witnessed by putting electrons through a special screen, in a controlled lab-experiment. The electron is a fifth dimensional part of nuclear reality. The other parts that comprise the atoms are always but three. This creates the real power behind why things all work as they do. If those not ready to accept total world peace, ever really understood what I know about this, the world would be doomed in a short time. We as a global order are not even close to being ready to handle type-3-civilization power! To bring that scale to life, with all we know and can do right now, this scale places our technology as a global civilization type-0. This scale goes from type 0 through type 3, and don't take my word for this, as I am sure a few minutes of Googling will get you to a trusted website that confirms these words.





As for the twelve tribes of Benjamin, and for that matter, all of Biblical Genealogy, you know, 'the begats' that go on and on; there are super powerful hidden messages that simply cannot ever be ignored, that not only show these numbers, 3,4,7,12,19,84, and others, but this scale shows how Almighty Jehovah planned many lives here, or Jack-Ins, to Her gamogram-Simulation, AKA our cosmos. When she comes in as not Her, or as 'angels', these would be what 2015 computer gamers might call, AVITARS. Advance in your mind, what we have, and follow the curve of the past 80 years in computers from the birth of the ancient IBM-360 system, that yours truly here studied programming on, back in 1973, at the Professional Careers Institute of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA; and it is not a huge mental leap, to realize that at some future time, in a minimum of one parallel reality, us, or any of a googalplex to the power of 99 googalplex other parallel universes, of the unfathomably gargantuan total hyperspace; will be the one who survives into a major future that is able to turn around and actually become the programmer of this upline-gamogram-simulation. The only one out here that needs to read blogs like this besides Mister Chair, is Professor Michio Kaku, of NYU. He knows my blogs are for real, he may shut up for his own good; but I promise this planet, HE KNOWS!!!









2015 has been the most horrible mother fucking year of my entire life, and it even beats any of those monster ass fucking years of those horrible mother fucking nineteen-eighties. TEE-HEE-HEE nothing, Mizz Munster!












You know it is funny in a non-ha-ha way, it really is. Things done around me, lead me to tell the world that wishes to listen, be it my three or four dozen peeps reading me, or ''whatever'', to quote the boy who now is Congressman Andrews; but in all honesty, these horse shit attacks that came out of nowhere, and go back into this mysterious fucking land of nowhere, from whence it all came, is really one long nightmare. Individual attacks come and go out of the blue, every bit as weird and fucking crazy, as the original nightmare all began out of cunt sucking fucking ass nowhere on the morning of AUGUST 15, 1986; when I climbed out of my bed, in Cherry 'nothing real good about it' Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!!!!! If you can do a job of fiction, a fifth as good as my real life, Mister J. Patterson, I'll hand you my mother fucking hat, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a flower.


















Lilly and all other flowers can just go ahead and laugh at me all that they wish to. I know the truth, Professor Kaku knows the truth, and this is why I have to be humanly sacrificed in this evil world and nation. When they cut me open in the ME's office after my death for the autopsy, then they will be sorry for all that has been done to me, but I will be telling SSJKK that my life demands justice, and this world will be thrust into a giant fire when the sun goes nuts. She will do this for me, because I AM HER THAT BOY from the great TRINIDAD. You all have a vested interest in keeping me alive, not dead. But you do what you must, and do it quickly, as our SAR (LORD) said 2000 years ago almost to the day and year now, to the ESS indwelt, Judas Iscariot. ESS is behind it all folks. I have told you this all along, and until I breathe in and out my very last breath, the words TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS as well as EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, will be on my lips.











Every single thing in these nearly ten year old blogs is powerful and true. When the world is on fire, they will not be able to come off a page or a computer screen or whatever, and help any of you. My daughter would so this so well, “It will be too late”. She may have forgotten things, but I promise this planet, I have not, Regis and Rip, and I will not be resting in any peace, soon; after UI leave you all behind. Is that a threat Paula? I will allow you your own decision and conclusion on that, great giant lady from HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know it is really funny. I come back from a dam Walmart with the Kings back in the autumn of OHM-9, Cuzz Donnie Boy, and she says to my voicemail, “Hi Mark”. You know, as in someone would either say hi, or WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane people, believe you can build stories and see messages through symbolism, or so says those who supposedly are ''sane''. Mashell Daniels would entitle both sides of this coin-thought, to their opinions, of course. Thank you Mashell from 1980. But here is the real clincher folks. I have shown you in my 'BOM', and my Morianity, for nearly ten years; irrefutable and indisputable proofs, not only that all of this would have to be quintillions to one odds for all of this to be just happening all at random and totally coincidentally, here in my life; but I have shown how you can prove both in my life, AND IN YOUR LIFE, by doing some simple things that I have given instruction on; and telling you all not to take me at my word but in fact to do some of these life-lab experiments yourselves. You know I have been up front and way more than super ass honest with all of you. I even admitted that one horrible lie that I told when I was out of my mind nuts back in 1997, about Sarah being on that bus in middle July of 1970 to help me when her friends in her great gang were saying some shit to me, after I ran away from CHILL-MO Tom Reale's Ventnor, New Jersey house, to go home. Hay I was just following Ziggy's advice from two weeks earlier, you know, “Go home, go home”. Again with my daughter's great message that always seems to endlessly apply to me. And here she was in a little baby crib that night I was on that bus. And you say this whole thing is not a couple of trillions of MACY-WOW'S?



People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!

People, my life totally fucking S---U---C---K---S!!!









A FIRE ALARM HAS GONE OFF AT 12:07 PM.

SIX MINUTES LATER, ENGINE LADDER #15 DEACTIVATED IT.

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment