Wednesday, May 6, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 117










































































































Whoever out here, from Trump, to the wealthiest people on this planet, to the greatest in any capacity, beware: If you have done this to me, you will pay a stiff fuckiGN price!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYV or no WAYV. WFMU or no WFMU. How's this for some nice fucking aggression, Bancroft Special Education School? Enough emotion and anger for you, Doctor Garrigan and David Leigh fucking Blackboards 1970 Smith????????????????????





















































































































































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 117







THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO BE CURED OR TREATED FROM WHAT THEY ALL DID TO ME IN 1983, AND NOT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS ARE INNOCENT, THAT ARE ON MY MOTHER FUCKIGN BLOGS, NOT A ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU WILL FIND THAT I WON'T DIE AS EASILY AS YOU THINK I WILL. IT HAS BEEN TRIED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' RAT ASS BASTARD BOTTOM FEEDERS. I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THIS EVIL EMPIRE IF I EVER WANT TO FEEL HALF NORMAL AGAIN, AND SO, I CUNT HUFFING PLAN TO, AND DAM SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I cunt chewing fucking knew when whore bastard Jane got my pathetic fucking ass on my AT&T clock this afternoon at one elven, before leaving for a doctor appointment, I WOULD BE FUCKING CUNT SCREWED, it never mother fuckiGN cunt lapping ass fails, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!









ALL THIS 'FUCKIGN' SHIT IS JUST MORE NAILS IN THEIR BIG FAT THROBBING COCK LICKING COFFIN, GREAT PEEPS OUT HERE, YO. NOT ALL OF THESE THINGS COULD ALL BE JUST HAPPENING TO ME. THIS AS ANYONE CAN SEE, IS A MAJOR COVERT DEATH ATTACK TO WIPE ME OUT IN A WAY NOT PROVABLE IN A CUNT LAPPING FUCKING NORMAL COURT OF LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN WE ALL WONDER JUST WHY THE DEATH ANGEL, MORTY MORTINO, IS ALL DICK LICKING OVER ME, LIKE FLIES ON A HOT JULY STINKING ASS GARBAGE TRUCK?????







I WILL NOT BE HAPPY AT ALL, NOT ONE LOUSY FUCKING PERCENT, UNTIL I CAN TYPE THIS AGAIN, AND IT WON'T BE AN EMPTY MUMMY-PIP.



































Diana came back again also, with lovely colorful dazzling displays of her scrumptious lightning. She knows I want to literally eat her up. She is just so awesome, and beyond ravishingly gorgeous, YO! YEAH, that was a PIP, Twilight Zone Mister Billy Mummy; so where are you when I really turd huffing need you, lovely LIGHTNING??????????? I MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' NEED YOU RIGHT IN MY MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' BED; GIANT COIL, AND MY ENDLESS LOVE. YOU NEED TO BURN AND FRY ME OUT OF THIS HORRENDOUS AND ETERNAL MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' NIGHTMARE HELL CUBED, CUBAN; AND SUPER MOTHER ' FUCKIGN' CUBAN, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Cubed and Cuban is quite a story in its own right, folks. I knew Dawn King's Atlantic City friend Cuba back in the turn of the mother fuckiGN millennium, long before I ever knew Ann and Dawn King, let alone Chris Bennett or Edward Lynch. SHEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





































They say pictures are worth a thousand words, and maybe this is so. Still, Dawn King is not suffocating, and just because the photo may depict that, it is me, as a result of her and her dam freaking family, THAT I AM SUFFOCATING to my death, World Court and Tribunal at the great Hague. Just mother fucking sayin', YO!!!!!!!!!!!



    Image result for images free funny faces







































































































































JUPITER CAM FROM THE WEATHER BUG (TWB).

























Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse











THE GREAT WEATHER BUG MAP





















Alerts Map




















IT'S GONNA' BE ALL RIGHT, IN THE MORNING LIGHT, OR SO I'VE BEEN TOLD IN TH ELATE SEVENTIES. THERE'S A FLAW IN MORE THANMY THEORIES, MOMMY DEAREST DAVIS. NOMORE ROACHES IN THE DINNER PLATES PLEASE, BETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





One thing that I do know for sure. This is no theory, and it belongs to Mister L&O Anderton and Ross the 1983 Super Boss.





Yes sir Mister Deedee Anderton of the greatest law show ever in the history of television, “L&O”, to quote you sir,



WHEN IT STARTS, ''IT STARTS''!







WeatherBug Photos













    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!









No peeps; this is a quick honest discussion on how I died several times at my Cifaloglio job, and how I am going to die again soon. This time, I doubt I wil return until it is 1969 again, and I trance into myself, as I have done about 200 times now. Why I don't stop this, is anyone's guess; and degenerate gamblers are a group who definitely relate to my behavior of destruction and eternal doom. It explains my ''weird bitter state'' that I developed soon after I tranced into myself, each time. I remembered what was done to me before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, and so forth.












Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

















































































MAY 6, 2015,

LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 11:45,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 65 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-80/L-65)

HUMIDITY IS 97%,WIND CHILL IS 64 DEGREES.

WIND IS ENE AT 4, GUSTING TO 30.











Dudes and duddesses, please know that I never meant to do anything to anyone, and if you stop to really think seriously about my blogs for ten years now that discuss my life for close to a half century of life time; I am not the aggressor here, and have always been just some poor fucking cunt eating schmuck who is defending himself 24-7-365.2422, against monstrous frightening aggressors. You go Mister 1967 fist pounding United Nations Mister Khrushchev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tell them too, Chester Perkowski. Don't let hotels and radio stations and shops and demonic powers change your life too much, old pal. Tell Secretary of State back in 1969, Mister McNamara I said so, too, old buddy. Marie Stromyer and I WILL BE DEAD, soon; Mister Patterson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blare out all of the operatic music you want, lady; it changes nothing at all.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment