Monday, May 11, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 127


























































A hot week in Florida beginning last weekend, oh well. If that was my only reason to be disgruntled, Mister Scott Ransom, I'd have it made in the shade with my non Bobby Brown ripped off 1989 pink lemonade, huh 1977 Steve Mars Graphics McGinty, YO? WO Mister Harner!













MAY 11, 2015,

LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:03,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 87 DEGREES FNHT.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 61%, FEELING LIKE 94.

WIND IS ESE AT 17, WITH GUSTS TO 24.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-87/L-66).









Remove the ESS from the human equation, and there would not only be no humans but no gods and no cosmos. SPACE-TIME-MIND (STM) is all rapped up in that truth. Still, there is so much to all of this, and my blogs can never be anything more than tid bit smatterings of a total cosmic truth that FAWCES using me to channel through for nearly a decade now, quite obviously; find the most optimal and best words and collections of phrases and ideas. Bruce Pennock said it all more than four freaking decades back into time, and none of us are perfect, merely human. Oh those electronic things, Bruce, SHEEEEEEIT, I guess we both were destined to develop a couple of real dirty non Mack Kaiter Camp Chesapeake mouths. Oh for the Holey Moley love of all soap bars everywhere, Mack ol' buddy ol' pal!





NIGHTY

FUCKING

NIGHT

GREAT

VIEWERS.



WELL.............

GREAT ISIS 'BOIL SKATES', AND ALL OTHERS; THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

























Not nighty-night yet, folks. WEEEEEEEEEE!







YOU ARE READING HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER NUMBER 127





























































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 124



























WELL................

GREAT ISIS 'BOIL SKATES', AND ALL OTHERS; THIS PARTICULAR WRITING DOES NOT TERMINATE YET, YO YO YO!!!









So folks, howz-it-goen? As for me, I am doing just about as monstrously horrendous as it gets, but as all of us good Huntington clan, ''STILL HANGIN' IN THERE'', right WAYV Atlantic City Disc Jockeys of fire reporting, nearly a decade back into time????????? In all absolute honesty, ladies and gentlemen out here, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE ALWAYS BEING CORRECT IN MY ENDLESS PROPHET OF 1988 NOTHING PREDICTIONS, HAY JAY-JAY-EVANS-BRO, “just what can I say”? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!















COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida Television.







Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











My blogs, please archive them, good folks.












THE WEATHER BUG,



In Partnership With




and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:




Local Weather Cameras









Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953






















OH DEAR FUCKING ASS DIARY, my life totally fucking cunt SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!, WHAT FREAKING DAM ASS ELSE?????





Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

Oh boy, life stinks!

































SO HOW DID ALL OF THIS HAPPEN TO ME ALL THESE YEARS, WITH ALL OF THIS, OTHER THAN FOR THE GODDESS DAM EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND

SOCIETY???????



WFMU’s Beware of the Blog


OH YES, BY ALL MEANS, WATCH OUT FOR THAT HORRIBLE MARK WAYNE MOHR, WHAT A MONSTER. YEAH, THIS WHOLE THING WAS MY FAULT SINCE DAY ONE HUH, WELL, LIKE THE INMATES ALL SAY WHEN YOU ASK THEM IF ANY OF THEM ARE GUILTY OF THE CRIME THAT PUT THEM IN PRISON, “LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE”. So you can believe the liars, or you can believe me.

















Listen!



If you are a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted works have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, here is our DMCA Notice.








Mark_from_njMy Photo



Left side image above----incorrect depiction of Mountainpen.



Right side image above----correct depiction of mountainpen.





Does it take Einstein to see that or even his diction, great © Office of 1997?








Goyim in the AM

The recordings only capture Mark’s side of the conversation…”

I don’t think any existing recording device on this earth could have captured the other side, although Mark may disagree.





Steve PMX
I think this guy is the *real* New Jersey Devil. Look at his horns and christ-blocking shades.

K.

Sweet Jesus, my PoMo-radar is beeping. And a nice performance. He could be real, I’ve known folks like him.





Chris Arter

Hello My name is Chris Arter I am 25 and I live in New Jersey. As a child I found two tapes made by this guy, years apart from each other. They were both 90 minutes long. I only have one now. They feature folk songs and disco songs. He never mentions his name but I found out his full name is Mark Wayne Mohr and he was born in 1954 by looking up material that he mentions he copyrighted on the cassette. I’ve had this tape for about 14 years and have never been able to find anything on him except his name and the names of other copyrighted material that he has registered. Some of his songs are actually pretty nice. And the tape like you describe only captures his side of a conversation with a 7’7″ tall fellow named shorty. Bar none still the most entertaining 90 minutes I’ve ever experienced.

















Fairlight

Aaah, very happy to get some info on this guy! One of his recordings has been used on the track “The Christ Android”, on the album “Memory Hole” by Kevin Moore (of Chroma Key, and ex-Dream Theater keyboardist). That’s what prompted me to find out what this nonsense single-sided argument was all about. Thanks a lot!

Posted by: Fairlight | September 22, 2008 at 02:34 PM





Ghostlight

I’ve been researching this guy. He lives in Hammonton NJ, a couple towns away from me. One of my friends also found a tape of his (about 10 years ago). Mark is a hardcore blogger writing under the handle Mountainpen. He’s got some seriously out there ideas.










Razzy McThaxton

This fella is MOST DEFINATELY for real! A friend of mine roomed with him for awhile at his home in Blue Anchor, NJ, and said Mark screamed and yelled into a phone that was off the hook, non-stop, for days on end. He believes lightning is a Goddess named Sarah Krassel, and that the Atlantic Ocean is the Goddess Stacy. Moreover, he is convinced that the Kennedy family, in conjunction with the Carey family (Mariah and them), in conjunction with the Trump and NJ Callio family, are conjointly conspiring to kill him, using black-op helicopter missions, spraying his immediate air space with chem-trails, and sending Atlantic City-residing life guards and bar tenders stealing into the night, waiting to catch him off-guard. The only problem being that he lives in Ft. Pierce, FL now, but still believes they’re out there. You can google “MOUNTAINPEN” to catch up on his latest blogs.








Your comment could not be posted. Error type:

Your comment has been posted. Post another comment



The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.





reCAPTCHA challenge image




Type the two words:Type what you hear:Incorrect. Try again.

Get a new challenge

Get an audio challengeGet a visual challenge
Help


Working...

Post a comment



Comment below or sign in with TypePad Facebook Twitter and more…
You are currently signed in as (nobody). Sign Out
(You can use HTML tags like <b> <i> and <ul> to style your text.)
Your Information
(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address
Invalid URL
Name:
Email address:
URL:
Comment:




Support WFMU: Make a Pledge
Your Name:

Your Email:

Your Pledge:

How This Works
Or Call 800-989-9368
Add This Pledge Box (above) to Your Blog







Sally Starr, YO; what would I do if I didn't have so many radio stations fascinated with me and my problems, of non-caring Mister and Misses Steve McGinty?????????? You think your weather-dolls were great. I have something so fucking fantastic that if I ever said BOO; the world would stop!





1996 and 1997, you can't live without them, or can I?????????????????? I AM NOT FUCKING CUNT HAUNTED. I HAVE THE ESS AGAINST ME AND HAVE SINCE THE CUNT CHEWING FUCKING DAY I WAS MARK WAYNE MOHR ILLUSION-BORN.



























TAPE 25,783











Sunday, July 1, 2007


Rats Tats and Playing Real Football, #30


TWIMCIFITHIM, #30, SUBTITLED
RATS, TATS, & PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL------070107.372





Well fiends and friends, Morians and Lessians alike, the subtitle is because this will work as an intro for leading into the title of my next blog name, the 4th one now about 2 begin on www.blogger.com. Thus this is the 30th and final blogs in this third of my blogs.



The worm hole incident from one week ago down in East Dodge, NJUSAESMWG, in my IMHO got these bastard crap asses off of me for my first little rest bit since the ending of January. But starting 5 days after a mini-heaven, all of Dogtown broke loose and struck me like both of Diana’s parents, on Friday last, just past seven in the fooking evening. It started with a big home theater attack. The scum bags kept cutting out the sound and crackling through it, and there is nothing wrong with it, it all has been checked out, so that I can send certified and documented evidence to both the FCC as well as the ACLU, and CC to state attorney general’s office of New Jersey, my local Congressman, and the Board of Public Utilities. Keep fucking with me, and I will rat and tattletale on U every time, to anyone that will listen, and I’ll try even 2 those that do not want 2 listen, I have civil fucking rights incestrallites. No football teem ever won a single game just playing defensively on any field anywhere in the world. Give these fucking bastard scum dirt holes just a quarter of an inch and they will take 100 light years every time, B4 U can realize it even happens 2U. Say “jackrobinsquat” and U won’t even get it fully pronounced, and they’ve got U right by the cat tail Mizz Purr; hold the fucker-juices out of that one, and my prick as well. They match U point 4 point and dollar 4 dollar, and then hit U with a couple of their dirty fighting boom-boom one-two punches B4 U know U took a breath of freaking air. These filth have no conscience and no shame, I have tried 2 shame them, they do not fucking shame, because entities that R lower than whale shit are totally un-shame-able. So what weapons do I have in my arsenal? Do I have armies of believing helpers in a powerful foundation? No! Do I have money or any resources at all 2 work with? No! Can I legally go out and fight perceived enemies, shooting up people and places? No! So what options R left 4 those few unfortunate persons in my position? Ratting, tattle tailing, and exposing is all the available options left 4 poor whittle me bwaby-wuv!!!!!! Notice when I exposed on an earlier blog, the full evil empire of Phillies always losing and the Dow Jones Stock Market crooked system, always being up, every single Friday, it did not happen that week, last week, not this one. Naturally since the siege on me started Friday night, my Phillies got sliced up like a watermelon found by starving island survivors. So what occurs, but 3 straight losses, and a swept up floor by the Broom club of the Phillies Haters, Incorporated. The weekend is constant furious air assault, both nights my full moon was literally wrecked and ruined, literally swallowed up with their filthy poisonous kemtrails, making me sick and forcing me to have wicked painful shits, these total bitches have caused ma many an accident in the pants, all the axes they’ve created 4 me have not been via automobile.































SO FINE, FUCK YOU, SO THEY'RE NOT A DOZEN ROSES, YO. SUE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











    set of hand drawn smiles on...vector icons of smiley facesvector illustration set of cool ...

set of hand drawn smiles on...vector icons of smiley facesvector illustration set of cool ...





My Photo





© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015







© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)





































































































My Photo



BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

















YEAH DAWN, YOU ALL GOT ME REAL GOOOOUD!!!!





    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



THE END, ALL SAVANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment