Monday, May 4, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 110













Now the mouse jump hack hit, so let us see if this is not where another invisible fucking cunt lapping hack came into the system as well, Pam Bondi and Sheriff Mascara, and FCC Bob McDowell, Chairman/Director, and old 1972 buddy, from the great 'Worm-hole' Cooley Hall, of Haddonfield, New Jersey, USA.












Yes ladies and gentlemen, every time that I try to either correct an error or do anything with the mouse and then it jumps further up the page instead on not doing that as it is not supposed to do that; notice HOW THAT IS WHEN THE HACKING BEGINS, either a total blot out of my words, or lines of highlighting with weird colors that fuck up the blog.









MAY 4, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 8:12,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-74/L-71).

HUMIDITY IS 57%, FEELING LIKE 77 DEGREES.

WIND IS ESE AT 16, GUSTING TO 24.







As you all know, I am literally chocking to death. People on DEATH ROW are not being tortured like this, in this evil nation of the United States. If this happened to me, and you out here are fucking cunt naïve enough to believe it never can happen to you and yours, then fine, you just go right on believing that and none of you ever come forward to try and help me. But soon these blogs will be over, as how do you expect me to type them after I am in the fucking grave, folks?







HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT.











I knew about half a year to a year back that things were about to blow for me all the way down to hell. When I begin to 'dream' continually about being back up in Jersey, after getting away from there and even getting away from dreaming there; and then it came back; this is when simple concepts kick into my way of reasoning. I figure, well, the Jersey enemies have found a way to get me. They did. They got me through Pam Bondi and her hatred of ''pill mills'' to quote the lovely gal.





    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi
















As for the conversation done with the real playing-cards, with GAGA-KITTY and me, I will be posting major GAWNUM shit within my next few blogs, and trust me JJ and everyone else, stupid or not; you're not going to want to miss this!!!!!!!!







BLOG BIO-STATS, 7:26 AM, 5-4-2015.




Pageviews today
96
Pageviews yesterday
118
Pageviews last month
3,779
Pageviews all time history
84,874













Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers














Gee, do I want to learn to swim, or just pump old Mark for information today, twenty years into negative space-time? He will always wonder this, without adding the third part of this truth, MIND.







    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces





BUT WOULD THIS QUALIFY AS TWO SIX PACKS, OR ONE MACK 1967 RIDICULOUS KAITER CLUELESS HADDONWOOD POOLROY? GODDESS, AS SOME MIGHT SAY TO ME, YO MOUNTAINPEN, YOU'RE SURE ASKING A LOT OF DAM QUESTIONS, DUDE!



































































JUMPING ISLAND SURVIVORS AND FRUIT JUICE COMMERCIALS, WHAT ARE YOU ALL GOING TO DO IN A MONTH WHEN MARK WAYNE MOHR EXPIRES? I AM JUST WONDERING, THAT'S ALL.















So while I had a body laying in my bed, I was in a parallel universe where the great GAGA-CAT Professor Gaukauk of the Astral Plane Teck Bay Mystery School is tenured at, using a mortal world concept; but he was with a few of his colleagues. They were all having quite a good time, and at my doppelganger's expense. That is how it seemed to me anyway, folks. I was suddenly 'dreaming' that I was being told something horrendous. They called it, “Psychiatric Expectancy”. That is an exact quote from this awesome powerful dreaming interaction experience from a few hours back by mortal world referenced time where I had a body in a bed. There is no relationship from one parallel universe to another, nor are there any between the total collective of this hyperspace, to the Astral Plane either. What this was quite simply, as explained clearly to me, but will be hard to teach it to anyone, as I am no fucking college professor despite a distant cousin playing one on TV a while back, and yes, there are educators in my family on my father's side, and also, on my mother's side, of the family. In her case it was her father, my grand father, who taught Physical Education at the great University of Pennsylvania a long time back in the early past century, (U of P). Those on my dad's side of this wild nutty family, well; I have a distant cousin who is part of my hyperspace problem in my opinion, Mizz 1980 Daniels of RPL. Thank you so very much for entitling me to this opinion, great lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But my point is please try to bare with me here kind folks. I am no educator, it may run in the family like music talent does, but my talent totally fuckiGN sucks and I know it, so not all shit is going to be passed down to all people, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like WO and like WOW, Macy and Harner, YO BROS! I am one totally mother fucked up duck; yet it is all the dam quacks out there that have caused this nasty mess. So maybe I will drive all the way up on I-95 to the GAP Academy Road exit in 'Pensy', and then I forget whether I make a left or a right onto GRANT AVENUE. OH BY GASH, BY GOLLY; GREAT NORTH BY NORTHWEST ACTOR, MR. G—R—A—N—T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So then, is it still true that if it quacks like a duck, Misses Mohr More Problems; it is one?????????????????? JEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY! Oh LORDESS (SARAH) SSJKK, so educator or not; 'permit me' please, Uncle Gozzwald; to try explaining what this psychiatric-expectancy shit, is all about, peeps, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







If you can make someone totally see and believe that everything up to that point in their life that they could relate to and made them who they are at that present second; the reality of what mind is inside your brain and my brain, would lose its functionality, or said easier, you would go instantly ravingly mad and insane.









Suddenly I found myself with these dudes, Professor Gawky Gaukauk abnd his colleagues, and this other fellow who was a test subject, and just there to show me how this works. They did one simple thing to him. They made it seem that making a turn in a car, was really going straight, along with the vice-versa effect. How this was pulled off was too major to get into, but within a minute or less, a normal person, was suddenly insane forever. This is a powerful mother fuckiGN truth, and their was a towel seepage effect in transdimensional hyperspace, that IMHO caused this interaction to occur. If someone can be challenged beyond their ability to rationalize anything for a moment or so in time, in a way that causes their entire life to appear nonsensical, they will go mad. This could be thought of as a permanent psychotic break with reality, but I do not think shrinks today believe this is possible, other than for an unfathomable amount of physical torture if someone is health enough to survive it. Fear is the most powerful emotion of all of the emotions. The most powerful athlete's heart will fail and explode, if enough pure fear is thrown at him or her. People have died before hitting the ground who fall from great heights by accident. Ask any medical examiner and they will tell you that this has been proven to their satisfaction. They all know that enough fear will either kill your body, or it may kill your mind.







Fear, is created when the present and near present awareness to identifiable truth is suddenly challenged sufficiently or wiped out entirely. These are the reasons behind folks who refuse to believe in many things, from alien sightings to ghosts to anything at all you can name. This is not advocating that there are here in waking world, monsters and vampires, and flying saucers and aliens. We as a collective consciousness in the multiverse, humanity if you will; have agreed on an interaction within these dreams of material body; to limit things to a basic natural order, and with all things in life, such as saying on May 2 in any given city around the world, if averaged for the most recent 100 years, has an average temperature at twelve noon of their local time. Say that is 77 degrees. The record of high and low within those 100 years is going to vary the greatest out and away from that average. But it is reasonable to say, there is a greater than 50% chance that the actual temperature will be, on that day, within 5 degrees either way of that average, or say, between 72 and 82, from that 77 average. As with this weather example, there will always be some 'supernatural' stuff, on each side of the averaged natural order that is lawtronically permitted by all of us in an agreed pre-state that goes way beyond our ability to grasp in 2015 as a conscious individual. This natural line in like the 77 degrees. The five out above and below or 72-82, is the tolerance beyond the natural, or what may exist supernaturally in relationship to that accepted natural order. LSS, all I am saying here is that I promise you all there is an ESS or some item that ESS named by me and Morianity, is reflective of. For all I know they have no name for it, just as both NSA and even CIA here in America a long time ago but long after they formed, were totally unknown. Later as lids blew off and all the cover stories failed, they allowed one percent of their truth to be spun out to the society. It may have any of a million wild names. I call it the ESS in my Morianity, for the 'Exploratronic Supermind Society'. This does explain it quite well and I think the name that I gave it is quite fitting. But moving still along a bit further here; not even Mountainpen/Morianity can know enough to really give you the skinny on all of the agendas, plans, motives, operations, and so forth, about the ESS, whatever it really truly is and has been and will be. You have to add the tents into that folks, you really do. The very nature of the ESS makes them TIMELESS due to travel abilities through hyperspace where all times and all parallel universes can be dream-travel-accessed. I am hitting nerves, FCC-Bob McDowell, the (WD-HACK) is starting up, as I knew it would. Ever notice I can only write a few paragraphs at best, before the computer hacking starts fuckiGN shit all up? They don't want all this fuckiGN shit being told, even though no one listens or believes. The roadblock after the road-block, proving that only the ESS is indeed what could be behind all of this hell and all of this monstrous fuckiGN shit, all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as to how to use Psychiatric-Expectancy, which by the way the Milituforce just totally blotted out of my mind like God's memories after Jesus's blood saves us from our sins, as Biblical Teachings tell us all about; but as to using this, I was not given exact ways to perform this horrible technique, but it left me wondering if water-boarding really is the worst thing done in military-torture-technique, the world over, and the USA is right up there with the best of them, IPYT! But that is not my point, and there are a million things to say and discuss about this, and that is what other following blogs are all for. I merely for right ow want to talk about the biggest human emotion, FEAR. It can kill. It is generated in that quantity only by a sufficient amount of belief in the brain, that all that is known to us at this present second and going back a ways, is now about to be challenged. If someone points a loaded gun at you, this is what is meant by your life flashing in front of you. But if enough fear is generated to make one scared enough to have reality challenged and yet the heart does not explode killing you; you will lose your mind forever. This happened to my mother in a powerful hyperspace interaction, via the awesome WAYV Paula dream-queen King, on the early morning hours after Christmas, on 26 December of 1997. Eleven years later, I had my own version of HER interactions, while at work at the GAP CIFALOGLIO place. Callio's flowers. Psychologist. YOU'RE FIRED Macy and Trump!











MY SIXTH CUZ 5 TIMES REMOVED AND I JUST LOVE TO HACK MARK'S COMPUTER. WE HAVE NO OTHER LIFE YOU SEE, AND THIS IS SO WAY COOL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  1. Image result for images free funny faces



4, 4, CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE, DOWN TO 7, U.S. © OFFICE!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAA. YOU REALLY DON'T SEE THE DANGER IN ALL OF THIS ESS BULLSHIT, WASHINGTONIANS? WELL, MOVE OVER CLUELESS PR, THE STROBELIGHTS ARE HERE!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



WeatherBug Severe Weather Alerts




















Weekend Weather Outlook






Who cares, the weekend is over????????












No comments:

Post a Comment