Tuesday, April 21, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 75








HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 75













Somewhere around four this afternoon, give or take, as I was not watching the television but blogging; MY COMCAST CABLE WENT OFF. It is quarter past six and I called and learned the service will be off until nine due to a malfunction. I don't believe in strange coincidental malfunctions, but am reporting this news to anyone who wishes to hear my endless plight with the evil mother fucking MILI-2-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing ever changes, it is the same old fucking same old, day in and day out, decade in and decade out, ever since 1986. Before that, my life was no cock sucking panacea but it wasn't as bad as this has been either, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







APRIL 21, 2015,

TUESDAY EVENING AT 6:18,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 74%, FEELING LIKE 86 DEGREES.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-84/L-70).

WIND IS WNW AT 6, GUSTING TO 8.









Earlier some loud doors and hallway shouting happened, then it quieted down, and then shortly thereafter, the cable went out, which has not happened in a long time, an d I do not buy it just happened. Once I was told that when you get error message a00 or some similar thing, it is not an outage but is a personal fuck up. This is what showed up on every channel. It was set to the local Channel 4 when it happened, for the TV show called, “Hot Bench” as then Judge Judy follows that one. Now at 6:22, just a few minutes after my phone call, I see it is back on again, even though I was told it would be a minimum of 9:04 PM until it would be. Well, who's arguing with that? Still, I don't buy this attack for a second, and yes, utility attacks are recently back on a roll, starting with the car stereo attack when I was out a week or so back. These dirt bags won't know what to do when they no mother fucking longer have me to cunt sucking pick on and persecute, after I am shortly dead and fuckiGN cunt gone!!!!!





Well dad, another fucking meal ruined, and mom, tell Diana I am doing my best to watch my dirty language. As this miserable hot day winds down, and the sun is creeping below the yard arm of the ships, Herman Munster Ice Cream Sundae Man; let me just also add inhere, that I am one sick and tired of life, person, lads and lassies. I will not miss it one little fucking bit when I am soon dead and gone, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!







My Photo





My Photo





Armored hot dogs, what kind of kids eat these things, aniwho? Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks? Fat dudes and skinny dudes, all grown up and hates those stocks, oh hot dogs, the dogs kids love to bite, huh Roseann Delaney?





























vImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



Image result for images free funny faces



    Image result for images free funny faces









Entry
Pageviews
Feb 28, 2013
57
Apr 15, 2015
21
Apr 20, 2015
15
Apr 15, 2015
12
Apr 17, 2015
9

Traffic Sources

Entry
Pageviews
30
9
9

Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers


















Pageviews today
112
Pageviews yesterday
124
Pageviews last month
2,963
Pageviews all time history
83,087































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW, FOLKS!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment