Thursday, April 16, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 59








HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 59









    Image result for images free funny faces




Oh Goddess Mister Mayor 1997; I'm so dam ass clueless!!!



AND THAT'S THE WAY YOU TREAT OLD CREDIT SLINGING MARK WHO TAKES YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANTED TO GO IN THE SUMMER OF 1997? ARE YOU RELATED TO DAWN-MARIE KING, OH MIGHTY TANDY CORPORATION EMPLOYEE, YO??????????











WeatherBug Photos





























HAY CALLIO FAMILY, WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING, IT IS A WHOLE OTHER MATTER, RIGHT, BOB CARS MADISON? WO MISTER B.H.















APRIL 16, 2015,

THURSDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:21,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 86 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-86/L-66).

HUMIDITY IS 59%. IT FEELS LIKE 91 DEGREES.

WIND IS ESE AT 11 WITH SMALL GUSTS TO 12.















I AM BEING FUCKING HACKED, BOB MCDOWELL, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION!!!!







Sir Rockdroid Roddenberry Blucran, YO, go WOW THAT, GREAT MACY BUNCH, YO!!!!!!!!!! SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, MIZZ A.G. PAM BONDI, JEEEEEEZ FUCKING LOUISE, 'SURFER FONTY'. OH BOY, study the blogs from early years and tell me there is no HSE! Like beyond fucking super ass wow, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!











SOMEBODY THOUGHT IT WAS REAL DAM FUNNY TO MAKE THAT OTHER BLOG COME OUT IN ALL PINK FONT. WHAT TOTAL ASSHOLES PEOPLE ARE!

























































HOLY MOLEY BULL KICK SHIT; GET A DAM LIFE!!!

























    Image result for images free funny faces

















Fuck me, ladies and gentlemen, I am so rotten and so evil and so greedy. I want a life without continuous mother fucking turmoil and woe with bastards not sitting around 24-7 thinking of ways to cock knocking torment and torture me to dam death, bad rotten nasty ass me, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









    Image result for images free funny faces















It is hot and sticky, and I awoke to a horrible fucking panic attack. These don't happen unless a person who has taken anti-anxiety medication for many years; is then suddenly cut off of their necessary medication such as poor little innocent mother fucking me; Mizz pill-mill hater, Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida. And they call this state the great ''P-A-R-A-D-I-S-E''???? The great mother fucking what????? SHEEEEIT!!!!!











Well Booby, from Mullica Township; I am no longer a woman; so tell that, to those harassing mother fuckiGN dirt bags, up at the Harvest, in 2010 and 2011. There is no more boob on each side of me. No phone calls for bail and jail, there BOO, PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE-TANKS YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Raspberry Festivals, and great Spanish Conquistadors, notwithstanding here; PAM, and great PSL Sheriff, K.M. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Go ahead and tell me anyone alive COULD MAKE UP MY STORY, including me, just do it, go ahead. This is no threat, WAYV and lovely dirt bag PK!!!!!!! This Huntington hangs in there without any help from you and your great advice to me, BREEEEEEEE!



*****THE END, ALL SAVANTS, YO*****

No comments:

Post a Comment