Monday, April 6, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 38














HALLS WALLS





CHAPTER 38







I want to sincerely apologize for all of my terrible behavior on Easter Sunday. I am very reverently sorry for that obscene horrific outburst. Life gets to me once in a while folks, not that this is anything but a cop out, but boy does it attack me and it never gives me a moments peace, just as Agents Falcon and condor said, on that fantastic television documentary from 1988, aired on WPIX-TV, in New York, NY. There is never an excuse for extremely raunchy rude revolting lascivious language and down right wicked evil behavior. Lightning all tells me on the Astral Plane, “Ricky, if you act like this, then you're no better than they are and then how can you talk about them without talking about yourself as well”. She is 100% totally on the money correct.





APRIL 6, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 8:12,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 72 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE----------(H-75/L-66).

HUMIDITY IS 82%, FEELING LIKE 76 DEGREES.

WIND IS ESE AND CALM, OCCASSIONALLY GUSTING 10.





















My only true beef is against hypocrisy, and is why I despise the trait in myself, when I start observing it running in my life. Children are taught from the opening bell in school until they walk off in those stupid looking hats, we are a free people. We can speak out and tell openly what is on our minds, you know, voice our legitimate concerns in a peaceful way. This will get justice for all people. And a hundred little things all just like this, are pounded into our kids in the public educational system, and this is very very bad and terribly wrong, and extremely dangerous. They all leave school, and the same again if they go further on and do the college route; and they honestly believe all of this, and are totally completely clueless to the truth of the JFK-MOVIE, that blatantly depicts to any open minded soul, brave enough to accept a dark side of this nation; that YOU CANNOT FIGHT THESE PEOPLE, especially if you are not one of the billionaires or one of the great celebrities maybe, who knows exactly how the American power order truly operates any more. It is all baked in a giant pot of obfuscation and muttered up from here to the intersection of Confusion Boulevard, and Zero Avenue; throughout towns and cities in every single county, in our basic fifty state union. All I am saying is, I was taught I could fight and do things so long as I broke no laws on the books in this country, or the enforceable laws. They keep a lot of laws there for reasons that for the most part are quite silly, and are rarely if ever enforced. It is along the principle of going after Mister Gangster Capone for his evading of income taxes. They wanted murder charges, but they could actually get convictions on charges for tax evasion, so they went with that, and quite successfully. Life can only stink when a nobody with zero power and resources trues to take on a super power like the United States. Screw it!





Don't get the misinterpreted notion here that I was some born rebellious trouble maker, who is now giving up, and shouting out UNCLE; while ten football player built type G-men, all wrestle me to the ground for some final stand off. I was a very peaceful non combatant type of person. My early school records showed that the authorities wished I would grow a backbone and become more assertive and learn to properly fight back more often, within the sociologically acceptable limits of course. I merely make the point here, or am attempting to do so; that I am not the typical sixties kid with long hair, and went to all the protests and marches and sit ins and joined groups protesting nuke plants or the war in Vietnam. The joke here folks, is that you really need to reverse the activities and the mindset of the typical ''60's-kids'', in order to get to me. Also, it took more to provoke me, than most bullies wanted to even exert the needed effort, to try and accomplish it. But if the educational system would do it more like the old mid twentieth century soviet system operated, we all would be far better off for it, both us, and those who govern over us. They were told from the first day of first grade and were never not re-told this right up to the day of the stupid looking hats, AKA graduation. Yes, they were told. Told not to raise any stinks and fusses. Not to even say or show anything that could even be remotely construed as your disagreement with your governing bodies. Obey, do your best, keep your mouth shut, and on top of the list, the great Mister Goldsmith advice from the great SYFY show, “The Twilight Zone”, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CAUING ANY TROUBLE. See this for yourself, get the box set of the great SYFY show, 'TTZ'. Of course, real Morians and those who know my hell and my plight of a half century minimum time now, one way or the other; realize that a lot more stuff lays behind these major heavy covert OZ-CURTAINS, you know; the American Express thing, Callio, hyperspace, towel seepage effects, the SODI land management great transdimensional corporation, my partners who were from Hammonton, and who over here, are part of Dawn and Ann's great King Branch to this awesome family of fears and tears and 28 years of copyrighted nightmares, as of 1997 when that tune was written and sent for official copyright registration.






HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next





Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997













Well, I don't want to end up locked up in lighthouses, in vivid nightmare dreaming interactions, so I better cool it, you know, here we go again, no real freedom, just the illusion of freedom. Believe it or not, saying that one sentence highlighted in blue colored font; is enough to get a blog placed on a lower tier of the watchdog's enemies list. Again, if you don't get a copy of the JFK movie from 1992, then it is really honestly YOUR HUGE LOSS. Even if you saw it already, you need to see it in the new light of viewing it after reading Morianity and Mountainpen.





TO ARCHIVE MY OLDER FIVE BLOGS:











JUST CLICK.







FOLKS, I just had a real nice talk with my pal Mikey from down in Lauderdale. It was really nice to hear from him. Once in a blue moon, something a little bit nice comes into my messed up life.







PHOTO IS COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG, AND CHANNEL 12 SOUTH FLORIDA TELEVISION.






HOLY TOLEDO TECHNO PIX, AND FOR THE LOVE OF JUPITER, AND JUPITER INLET!



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse






Last night Diana's beyond gorgeous yellow-orange moon came up over the ocean at Jupiter Inlet, and I got to see her on the Jupiter Cam thanks to the awesome GAP TWB people. Thank you TWB. Thank you for shining down on me all night, lovely moon.
















WELL, I'LL BE A HORSES ASS!











































Image result for images free funny faces





Good Lord and a quarter, I'll do anything to get out of this one, Lenny McKinnon, even shut down my blogs permanently if that is what you want YO. I'll be waiting for some kind of a message, BRO! I wouldn't give one penny to that rotten clinic!


















AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3

























YEAH HE'S SAYING, “I LOVE YOU SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, ALMIGHTY TEEN-QUEEN”.


























I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GODDESS. YOU ARE MY ETERNAL TEEN QUEEN. I AM ALWAYS THAT-BOY, AND AM ALL YOURS!!!!!



























THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.










No comments:

Post a Comment