Saturday, April 11, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 49












Pageviews today
4
Pageviews yesterday
89
Pageviews last month
2,427
Pageviews all time history
81,798











Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers













My Photo









© Mark Wayne Mohr (Mountainpen) 2006-2015



























HALLS WALLS



CHAPTER 49











Bob McDowell would say it so wonderfully and accurately, “Vely vely intelesting”. I cannot tell you in detail, but you know what; I know that a few out here, just 'know'. That does my poor old heart a little bit of gooooud, Helen Zebriski from 1999. Wow Mister Macy, and a HOLY CALLIO LIGHTHOUSES LOCKUP 2U all's out here on the great highway of information.







What problems can an angry mother cause someone down the road, if he says or does things that upset her??????????????????? Gee, let's not go here Sally Starr. Yes I typed in another MIND-HACK PBHE SCREW UP, SAYING IN 1988, I MEANY QUITE OBVIOUSLY THE YEAR 1998, WHEN THE GREAT SS HELPED ME OUT IN ATLANTIC CITY AFTER MY BEACH THEFT.









Oh the gods, may all these cosmic-hacks be properly dealt with inside the guts and bowels of the GAP KFP. Am I right or wrong, SIR BRUCE? BUTTTTT, some people think this is all happening on a higher or 'spiritual' level. Jim Burr said it all in the late seventies, one day to me over the telephone. He was wrong, but he said it, and it was kind of cool back then. He said to me, “Mark, I don't believe that magnetic forces are behind the supernatural, but rather that the supernatural is behind magnetic forces”. Everyone, to quote lovely 1980 Mashell Daniels, at the RPL Sound Studio; is entitled to their opinions!!!!!!!!









I told a lot of powerful secrets, and did not exclude the giant horseflies of the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club, Tim Barber's multi oscillation integrenetronic machine in his basement right there behind the world famous Glassboro State College, Mister Technocover Inductotherm Donater! What I learned back in the year 1983 however, is that you cannot tell some secrets. You can try, but you will always run into a completely impenetrable force. Morianity and Mountainpen label this force, HALLS WALLS!!!! I also know that tiny little fucking insect pests are more than they appear to be. Just printing that, caused the ESS to get into my rotten nabes from hell and make them really slam a door. WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
























H
ALLS WALLS





CHAPTER 49









I want to sincerely apologize for all of my terrible behavior on Easter Sunday. I am very reverently sorry for that obscene horrific outburst. Life gets to me once in a while folks, not that this is anything but a cop out, but boy does it attack me and it never gives me a moments peace, just as Agents Falcon and Condor said, on that fantastic television documentary from 1988, aired on WPIX-TV, in New York, NY. There is never an excuse for extremely raunchy rude revolting lascivious language and down right wicked evil behavior. Lightning always tells me on the Astral Plane, “Ricky, if you act like this, then you're no better than they are and then how can you talk about them without talking about yourself as well”. She is 100% totally on the money correct. I just wish the girl would come around sometime and be with me. I'm ready to jump into a bathtub and throw in a plugged in lamp with me, just so she can electrocute me. Until you see Diana, you cannot know how beautiful this tall teen blond is, ladies and gentlemen. Imagine the most beautiful blond you ever saw and then try multiplying that a hundred dam times, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







APRIL 11, 2015,

SUNDAY MIGHT AT 9:44,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 79 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE----------(H-87/L-66).

HUMIDITY IS 79%, FEELING LIKE 84 DEGREES.

WIND IS ESE AT 10, GUSTING TO 24.





















Don't get the misinterpreted notion here that I was some born rebellious trouble maker, who is now giving up, and shouting out UNCLE. Don't get the misinterpreted notion here that I was some born rebellious trouble maker, who is now giving up, and shouting out UNCLE. Don't get the misinterpreted notion here that I was some born rebellious trouble maker, who is now giving up, and shouting out UNCLE. Don't get the misinterpreted notion here that I was some born rebellious trouble maker, who is now giving up, and shouting out UNCLE. Don't get the misinterpreted notion here that I was some born rebellious trouble maker, who is now giving up, and shouting out UNCLE.













HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next





Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997













Well, I don't want to end up locked up in lighthouses, in vivid nightmare dreaming interactions, so I better cool it, you know, here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHA-AHA-AHA.







Again, if you don't get a copy of the JFK movie from 1992, then it is really honestly YOUR HUGE LOSS. Even if you saw it already, you need to see it in the new light of viewing it after reading Morianity and Mountainpen!!!!!!

















THE JUPITER CAM, COURTESY OF TWB.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse








WELL, I'LL BE A HORSES ASS!









Image result for images free funny faces





Good Lord and a quarter; I'll do anything to get out of this one, Lenny McKinnon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





BRO! I wouldn't give one penny to that rotten clinic!



























AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3



































I will always love you, GREAT SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, HERE IN THIS NIGHTMARE HELL, AND ETERNALLY IN YOUR GREAT CITY OF GRAND DAD DAVID. CHAMPION SLINGSHOT PLAYGROUND TALKER ME, HUH LOVELY PARTY5 SARAH?












































































The summer heat is just in front of me, but what else is new? I have braved the summer of 2010 through 2014 here in lovely paradise sunny Fort Pierce, Florida. This crap about Florida being the lightning capitol; well, 'whatever' Bob Congressman old 1975 singer pal, turned public servant. All I can say is that I had every bit as much lightning in Hammonton, New Jersey and vicinity, as I have been getting during this half decade here in Florida, so WEEEEEEEEEEE! And a WO to you, Billy Harner.










    Image result for images free funny faces



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment