Friday, April 17, 2015

HALLS WALLS CHAPTER 61
















HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 61























APRIL 17, 2015,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:19,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 89 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 47%, FEELING LIKE 93.

RANGE-----------(H-90/L-66).



























BOY IT WAS KIND A NICE FOR A WHILE AROUND THIS MOTHER FUCKING BUILDING, BUT FOR ABOUT TWO WEEJKS OR SO, THESE COCK SUCKING M OTHER FUCKING NABES ARE VERY MOTHER FUCKING ASS ANNOYING, YO YO YO YO!!!





I am going out of my turd chewing fucking mind at light speed squared from all of my endless dick licking throbbing ass hell, kind people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!































No matter what, ladies and gentlemen, I refuse to throw out my arms and cry like a fucking little school kid. These bastard ass pricks just are not worth it, kind folks out here.





    Image result for images free funny faces










If things ever quiet fucking down again around this hellhole building, it would not be called, “Miracle on 34th Street”, but rather, miracle at Public Housing at 7th & Avenue B. Before the letter C, after the letter C, or RAW, huh Congy??? Hot dam bells and wells 4-crissake, ladies and gentlemen.







On a short to follow blog, I will re-do the parts that the enemies fucked up on Chapter---60 of HALLS WALLS. For now, remember you can always just hit your CONTROL A on your whittle ol' keyboard, and the highlight will at least allow you to read the words that are on the hacked blog. So WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










The temperature has dropped 6 degrees off of the daily high, praise GODDESS, 90 down to fucking 84. Humidity climbed, and it feels around the same, or so says TWB, (The Weather Bug).










I have some proof now, that right after I sent the “You'll Be Crossing Over'' song, to the United States Copyright Office, on 3 July of 2013; people in power began planning to wipe me out by way of removing me from the only medication that has allowed me some normal functionality ever since June 4, 1983, when this condition struck me, as a result of my Magnesonic Machine, curing my wiped out destroyed immune system, from what happened to me in 1977 at the Mars Graphics Services print shop, of Westville, New Jersey, USA. This proof that I have, will be released to the World Court Tribunal System at the HAGUE, after my eventual death and completed autopsy, proving first degree, cold blooded pre-meditated murder. MY MURDER, by wicked total scoundrels straight from the bowels and depths of HELL! These mother fucking doors go on day and night, day after day after day, it is mother fuckiGN cunt relentless now, Pam and Debra, and really mother fucking annoying as all dam get out!!!!!! Why music is so dam important min all of this, goes beyond even any so far wild theories in all of Morianity and the Mountainpen, and IPYT!!!!!!!!!!







    Image result for images free funny faces




DOORS-DOORS-DOORS, THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING ROYAL PAIN IN MY TWAT HUFFING BALLS, YO YO YO!!!!!!






































I would mother fucking love to throw a poison dandelion in the soup of these cunt lapping NABES FROM FUCKING HELL out in that mother fucking ass hallway. Crissake, their markets must be pussy chewing fucking flying to the cock sucking ass starry heavens, my BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























Which side of life is real? Which is more true, the reflection or the structure? Ziggy, you and I had some really cool fucking philosophical talks on that beach back in 1969. Maybe the dam networks had a spy on vacation and things just fucking ass escalated from there with the anti-pollution commercial, followed by Mister Rabithole Alice Toolate running down the beach with half the Atlantic City Police Force chasing after him, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Some free news to report, and exclusively; huh WAYV?????????????? Well surfer FONTY, do I do a JEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE right about here or “naut, Miss AT&T Blake of the 1983 Annoyance Caller Bureau? Cut me that break OK, Margie Leo?







      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces










You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Well, I won't tell if you won't, Dave Roth, Mary Roth, Ann King, Paula King, and Captain Getoutofdodge Callio! I know what I know, and I cannot say the word THAT, just the word WHAT, you know, put the letter W back before the letter T, great 1983 Copyright Office. I do know, but I would never dare use the exact words of power that Almighty SSJKK did. Still, was she the only one who was sacrificed, or now does the entire dam pile of hyperspace jigsaw dots need to be, to keep me quiet and shut down? Maybe Jackson knows up at NASA? Maybe not! WOW, that was almost a metal sandwich. Never did learn to acquire a taste for that particular dam dish, vsheuuuuuuuuu, sup Honorable Judge Scattergood. Seen the god Steve Psyche Murray Myrathus around anywhere in Florence, in or out of great Italy???????



    Image result for images free funny faces



THE END, TO QUOTE ANY AND ALL SAVANTS!




No comments:

Post a Comment