Saturday, April 18, 2015

HALLS WALS, CHAPTER 65


IT IS 88 DEGREES, FEELING LIKE 94 DEGREES

IT IS 12:35 POST MERIDIAN (PM)

IT IS 18 APRIL, IN THE YEAR AD 2015





THIS IS HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 65





My computer has been virus hacked. Until I can get to the FCC and the FBI, I may have to do my blogs the way I did a long time ago, simple, bland, and mother fucking shitty, with lots of mother fucking great cuss words!





My days in Oaklyn, New Jersey, at Dellway Arms Apartment, prepared me for many things, Mister Jehovah's Witnesses Woodside, but not for all of this mother fucking shit, YO! No Joan Larosa, my great upstairs nabe before Bob Backer and his wife moved in a pigged the place up beyond possible description, but no, I do not have TB or consumption. Just exposure to the great TRINITRAIL of December, and other supernatural esoteric paranormal mother fuckiGN shit, YO!



Maybe someday, I can RIP along with great DAWN-MARIE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







APRIL 18, 2015,

EARLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON, AT 12:41,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 88 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 57%, AND IT IS FEELING LIKE 94.

JANE FUCKING WHORE FONDA JUST GOT MY DAM ASS!

555555555555555555555555555555555

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC; WIPE OUT AND DESTROY ALL MY ENEMIES, OR BE TOTALLY DESTROYED YOURSELF. I COMMAND YOU TO OBEY ME. ALL ORDERS, ALL TECHNOLOGIES.



THIS BLOG CHAPTER TERMINATES HERE.











YES, ALLOW ME TO PLEASE REST IN PEACE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAWN-MARIE KING!!!! And thank you for not calling the Board of Health on me, Joan Larosa back in 1970. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!



















  • Image result for images free funny faces



RIP---RIP---RIP---RIP---RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







HELLLLLLLLP ME PAM BONDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE MOTHER FUCKING THREE NETWORKS HAVE TOTALLY FUCKED UPO MY ENTIRE LIFE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO. LET ME DO ONE TINY THING LIKE COUGH IN SOMEONE'S FACE, AND I GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKIGN CUNT EATING JAIL, NO PASSING ''GO'', AND NO 200 'FUCKIGN' BUCKS, YO YO, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





They're trying to crash me and freeze me up, Pam Bondi, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA, and FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, Bob McDowell, Chairman; and my old buddy from Cooley HELL back in 1972. They gave me horrible nightmares all night. I was back there at C.H. And my daughter came over all grown up as she is today, and kicked my ass in front of everybody. Nice, huh PAM?



Haddonwood and the swimming pool. Roy oh roy oh roy does life stink. Yes, Dark Shadows, the TV show, began on the same day of the year that I joined Haddonwood in 1994, 28 years earlier in 1966. GEEEEE.



THEY JUST CRASHED ME AGAIN, FCC AND PAM BONDI. THIS COMPUTER IS TOTALLY MOTHER FUCKING BUSTED.







THE MOTHER FUCKING END.










No comments:

Post a Comment