Tuesday, April 21, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 73












HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 73













































































































Well Dawn, you brought it on. You and your cousin, my wonderful great daughter. I just hope the two of you can really sleep well at night, I truly do! Bruce said it all, and I know that none of us are without error!

































































































































































YES MISTER FCC BOB MCDOWELL, HERE I GO AGAIN, THEY ARE FREEZING AND TRYING TO CRASH ME, WHILE YOU SIT THERE REMINISSING ABOUT 1972 AND TIMELESS SATELLITE CALENDARS AND TAPE RECORDING OUR CONVERSATION THAT DAY. PLEASE HELP ME UP HERE IN THE FUTURE. THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE ROOM FOR ME UP HERE, OUTSIDE OF COSTNERS JFK CORNFIELDS AND ALL OTHER FIELDS, BUT I WILL SAY THIS MUCH, SIR. I DO NOT NEED AT&T, THOSE GORGEOUS BRAXTON SISTERS, PAULA UWICH, MY KID, JAMES EARL JONES, OR MY WONDERFUL KID; TO GIVE ME PERMISSION TO BE HERE. I AM HERE, AND A LOT OF MOTHER FUCKING DANCING EMPLOYEES OF A MOORESTOWN, NEW JERSEY MCDONALDS RESTAURANT BACK IN MIDDLE LATE 1988, KNOW THIS ALL TOO WELL, OH GREAT COPYRIGHT OFFICE AND EXAMINERS.







BOY DO I WISH YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT DOOR, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT, AND AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, (FCC, FBI, HONORABLE FLORIDA GOVERNOR, & ACLU).





Maybe this high disc usage thing needs to be addressed by the guru over at STAPLES STORES. Oh well, they say money is there for spending. I know I have never been Gozzwald-Permitted in my current lifetime, to ever save any of it, hard as I may continuously mother fucking keep trying for six dam decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Cooley Hall, the magic place. There are people who today laugh and scoff at the life of Jesus Christ, and will pay for it with endlessness on the Astral Plane, never allowed to reside in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, the great capitol city that mortals on Planet Earth do indeed refer to as ''HEAVEN''. But if a dude who jacks in here and really is the gamer-creator, Professor Michio Kaku, of NYU kind sir; is scoffed at and not believed; where in any and al honesty do I truly think I am going with all of this, people, YO????????????????? Give it some thought, George Burns and Tracy Richards.





I know stuff about Cooley Hall that no one else knows, but then, Holy Moley Molly Ringworm scratches; I know as many by now must wonder; about a lot of dam secret shit out in this cosmos.



















APRIL 21, 2015,

LATE TUESDAY MORNING AT 11:26,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 85%. IT FEELS LIKE 83 DEGREES.

PREDICTED DAILY HIGH IS 85 DEGREES FOR FPFL.

WIND IS WNW AT 7 WITH A SMALL GUSTING TO 8.















I am not too chicken to tell you, that my late pal, Mister David Charles Roth, was as am I, kind folks out here; the victim of some real hams and turkeys out there, as we once referred to some type of peeps a while back into history. He most definitely was destined to meet up with me at a department store job, where we were night time security guards together, while the store was being stocked with items. It was in November of 1985, and it was in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG; and was called the Caldor Number 113 Store. A married wealthy couple owned these chain stores, sort of another K-Mart or Walmart; just a little less successful. Actually I suppose a lot less, as they lasted in business about a decade and then closed up. As for the big K and the big W, no matter which letter I put before the other one, and all great voice-mail messages not withstanding, I think both these fantastic stores will be shitting in their pants long before they go under. They seem to copy the mighty fabulous JC-PENNEY, in so much as doing it RRRRRRRRRR-IGHT, or DO-DO-DOING it that way, on or off of 1970' famous Cornwall Avenue, of Ventnor, New Jersey. I would make fun of Tom Reale over my bugged up telephone, Mister Munch, back in 1993 and 1994 while speaking to Mister Roth numerous times, and then, kapong-kabing, and a ring ring kaching Paula King, oh travelers of the mighty and GAP-ESS; there was the television commercial, you know, another anti-pollution deal from the late nineteen-sixties, BRO!When you step back to examine life's bigger picture, anyone of you out there, I do not care if the most powerful ten people on this planet readf this, you too; do it, I challenge you. You will always ge the moving averaged story in a hindsight reflected truth. But you need to have the courage to see that even with all of your power, folks; you are not the ones in control of this gamogram-simulation. Don't believe my blog, talk to the wonderful Professor M.K. At the NYU. Just remember that I was speaking these things back when I was being beaten up my Atlantic City Beach Patrol Mascots in 1975, while good old mom and good old Cousin Ruth Huntington Gozzwald Gottwald, were up at 175 Peninsula Drive, in Babylon, New York. There is not a single little cosmic dam dot, that's out of place. But a million Mister Einstein's cannot see the large maze in real time, and I can tell you why but it won't make sense to just about all people out here who don't have a giant background in applied astrophysics and quantum-dynamics. This planet we evolved in and on matches in size, a perfect light speed and brain consciousness ratio, in that anything over the circumference of this world, in distance; can never ever be perceived by humans in totally real time. Everything after that is enough of a fractional light second in distance, to prevent that. Things like this do not just coincidentally happen and I don't care who says otherwise. So WEEEEEEEE! That's just reality son.



    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces




Big or small, what is real is real, and by the way, that is NOTHING. NOTHING is what is real, NOTHING IS REAL. Only void infinity and collective existence, IS. That is why SSJKK knows when she says, not,

''THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW''.

No comments:

Post a Comment