Monday, April 27, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 92


























































The Weather Channel shows Fort Pierce at 93 degrees, but the TWB APP says 90 at the Saint Lucie County Airport in Fort Pierce, Florida. It feels 94 there and is still two degrees higher than the forecast high for today of 88.

































© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)





My Photo



















Yes sir Mister Deedee Anderton of the greatest law show ever in the history of television, “L&O”, to quote you sir,



WHEN IT STARTS, ''IT STARTS''!






No one on Earth can most likely relate better to that, than good old little freaking me! AHA!





HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 92




































And Vicki, Sarah, and Frank's flowers, BRAH.
















    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces















HA-HA-HA-HA-FUNNY-FUNNY-FUNNY.







WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!




















Happy yet, Callio Audition & Repertoire lady of NYC, whoever you really are, on or off of the GAP ASTRAL-PLANE????????









Let me talk about this a few minutes on this blog, folks. The great computer age of the nineties and beyond? No people. The mighty wonderful TWB? No people, BUTTTTTTTT:







WeatherBug Photos













    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!










No peeps; this is a quick honest discussion on how I died several times at my Cifaloglio job, killed perhaps by covert agencies screwing up my heart rhythm. I'll never most likely know this. Neither will you. But I can discuss what I do know, lads and lassies, YO! So let me, and don't laugh!







      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces











On one of about five incidents, and I worked there from middle March of 2005 until middle December 2009, my longest job stint, part time or not; but on the night following Christmas, the twenty-sixth of December, just like the event my mom had on her same date in the year 1997 and time, around just after five in the dam pre dawn and light hours; I got a massive fatal hear attack, and died. No one has to tell you, kind people out ere, when your heart totally fucking blows up inside of your chest. Believe me, you know this. But what no one tells anyone, and so I will be the first; is that a body is a dream. You when not inside of it, can adjust your dream, right down to a totally repaired body, IF YOU KNOW HOW. Another time it happens, is IF THE ALMIGHTTY GAMER-PROGRAMMER, Sarah Krassle, wants this to happen. She just flicks a dial and a switch, or some reasonable facsimile thereof. In this case, she wanted this to happen. But before she did make the necessary adjustments, she gave me the most incredible interaction you could possibly imagine. I was shown the fucking future, as I had no idea that Frank Callio was dead just a year or so in the future from when this happened, and I also had no way of knowing that he and Mayor and Chief of the ACBP Robert Levy, had such major ties to a particular McDonald's, at the foot of the bay in Atlantic City, in a section called, at least in 1970, Chelsea Heights. I could go on and on, as you all know well without ever needing to be told that, about the Motormouth-Mountainpen!!! But it would be pointless, for what I am trying to say on this short blog, folks. Things will all tie in as we go along. Give me a break, all of you who think that I was some MC obsessed fan. I did nothing. I was chosen by all of these people. And the real joke, or said maybe better, the real shame of it all, is because of the way the world works; all odds are I will die and never be believed. And believing my story is not anywhere fuckiGN near as critical to me, as it is to you and yours, folks. But laugh on. You and old buddy McNulty, laugh on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS ALL GOOD SAVANTS KNOW WELL, “THE END”.

No comments:

Post a Comment