Friday, April 3, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 33


















HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 33









Now since I am doomed to die a horrible death at the hands of this oppressive evil empire (United States of America), for reasons to be quite frank, totally elude me yet a four year old suffering through my hell would know that it is totally real and true; but since I am doomed anyway folks, I will start telling you things that even my blogs never planned to reveal, at least as openly as I will get as we move this along.





Let me speak of my weakness that they knew they could cash in on whenever they needed to trump my king on the chessboard of life and laugh out at me, check maitee. My glandular disorder that I have now come to believe was somehow given to me by a powerful force that knew I would die from AIDS, when even I did not know I had this brand new disease. I still don't know when it came on me while at Mars, but it seemed to happen when I did something one morning while waiting for the print shop to open, that needs not be gotten into, as it is quite nasty. If you really are cleverly still alive with your mom and on some tropical island under another name, DAVE ROTH; they did a much better job on your fake course than they did with my mother in 2000 at that viewing. But if you are alive and reading this, explaining why your Style Court cousin is a literal Twinbay to you, so maybe he should be called Twindave, but yes, it explains why he had no interest in following up with me regarding your murder and that of your mom, by mister Jonathan Schau of Philly's Drake Towers. In any event, the fucking crumb stole all of your life insurance money which led to your mom getting a heart attack just days or so after you hit the fucking grave, unless it was all a big fake balloon hoax child scale of nine years earlier. Anyway, I know what you did that night at the Crystal Lake Diner when I didn't like that lousy buttered bagel, so don't hand me any shit about my wackiness. Still, things all happened, and there's no turning the mother fucking clock back. I got sick fast and was almost dead in a few months, but I survived. But I wouldn't have survived past 1983 or so if an incredible astral world teenager had not intervened somehow. She and her wild powers from the heavens, managed to create the IMM Corporation along with many other things that I can get into later on. I think I would have been better off dying the way I was meant to, but SHE RULES THE COSMOS. LSS, a while ago, most who read this blog, remember the Marvin Gaye crap we heard buzzing all over the TV-news and SM. It was all about his song being ripped off by this new current times artist, don;t begin to ask me his name or the group's name, as you know, I don't know one of these fucking assholes from another, and could care fuckiGN cunt less. BUTTT and I do mean BIG FUCKING ASS BUTTTTTT; folks, this is the exact time, when I popped off on my blogs about my connections with stuff like this and gave you the details; tiny as my pathetic little fuckign following may be; but THAT is when the law was suddenly changed, regarding NO MORE COMPUTERIZED PHARMACY ORDERING ALLOWED ON THE MEDICINE I TOOK FOR 31 YEARS, AND ONLY PAPER SCRIPS ALLOWED. They knew Doctor Omar the dirt hole did not do paper scrips, it was either allowed on the system, or it was not. The psych place said it is not against the law for a doctor to prescribe my medication, if it is under the psych-dosage of 2-Milligram max. This is a 14/week Mg dosage. For 31+years, I had been on 28 Mg. Before I die, I will take to the World court at the Hague, all of this, plus a powerful tape that proves Cuzz Trump knew these FAWCES all along, as it was not me who was doing this traveling, despite what some people mistakenly believe. They all know I am sitting on proof that time travel has indeed been cracked, and is being used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To them, I am way beyond a fucking pariah. What I am to these fawces of Mister Hall, make even a PARIAH to the millionth power look tame, as no way to describe my shit, does justice to it. The most powerful part of all is that I never knew any of this until well after I came to Florida and left the nightmare New Jersey life behind, or so I mistakenly mother fucking thought that I had, and was quite wrong! But my point for right now, is that I can prove this law passed to choke me to death covertly, was a direct result of my daring to openly tell you all that shit, after the Marvin Gaye plagiarism incident made the news. The timing was precise. In any event, this only scratches a small surface, but it does tell you what I am dealing with. If these industry trash can have a law passed, proving the lobbyist billionaire Washington Conspiracy beyond any shadow of fucking doubt; with this example being a perfect reflection of that reality; then my thinking there is any hope or any chance, remaining in this oppressive and totally sick deranged evil empire, with any quality of life or now it seems, any life at all; and I can just totally forget about it, BRO!!!!!!!! Mouse jumping started up after I said this, FCC McDowell, but then, we both know you're hands are tied, and you cannot help me. I once thought Mizz Bondi could, and later came to learn that she wants me dead too, Sheriff Mascara. Oh she'll deny it, Kenny my boy, I don't expect anyone to ever go to bat for me in all of this. But just hope and I am dead ass fuckiGN serious, just hope to the gods, that after I am gone, that my shit doesn't ever fall off on any of you. If they can do this to me, Mister Ollie Stone JFK Greatmovies from 1992, they sure can do it to you and yours!!!!





















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment