Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 95












































































































A weird fire alarm began to sound around nine minutes shy of one this Tuesday afternoon. I sounded and stopped and only the hallway alarm sounded after that for half a minute or so. Then it came on again and is still on.





Diana came back again also, with lovely colorful dazzling displays of her scrumptious lightning. She knows I want to literally eat her up, she is just so awesome and beyond ravishingly gorgeous, YO!







The torrential rainfall and mini-pea size hail really knocked against my three windows and it went on quite a while. The last two days, Fort Pierce has indeed had some nice rain, and we dog gone well needed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I wont lie. Diana (Lightning) really blows my mind. Her beauty, her splendor, she leaves me in here thinking of nothing else but being with her on the Astral-Plane at some lovely park and water fall, making beyond wild hot passionate love to her for what would seem here on Earth in waking mortal life, to be a thousand years or more without stopping to so much as breathe or speak. The gods all know that I love you beyond any possible way of typing words to you,my electron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Right around the stroke of freaking one of the clock, the ENGINE-LADDER #15 arrived on scene, and within a minute or so, the alarm is deactivated, and all is clear and secure. Oh Goddess, I feel like I am back at Cifaloglio, guarding and writing hourly reports. Don't die on me, Atlantic City Route-Driver and deer-hunter guy. I cannot believe that I have forgotten his name, and for that matter, the names of quite a few others. There really is justice in the world, somewhere, if you really search for the dam thing. Well, the stock market dropped yesterday a few points, and is really flying back up today. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I cannot have a weekend as putrid and horrendous as last one, and not have their stock market system fly up a minimum weekly amount of basis points of 400 or more. It just is not reality, SON, DENNISS SNYDER!



EVER SINCE 1980 THIS STARTED, AND TO QUOTE MISTER NON-DEEDEE ANDERTON OF THE SOON TO FOLLOW 'L&O' TV-SHOW; WHEN IT STARTS, ''IT STARTS''!




    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces




It doesn't matter if one or twenty-five Dennis Snyder's say this to me, it is all the same truth or (reality).













Yes I do keep up and I do watch news. These blogs try hard to keep current events out of them, as much as is humanly possible. When certain things or people, nauseate me sufficiently to the point where I cannot refrain from speaking out,well, then I do just that. For now, I am happy to remain at basically zero decibels.













The devil himself could not echo my sentiments about my miseries, or really; about his great accomplishments to cause those miseries, just since between 1970-1980. All done within one lousy rotten stinking little decade of time. I have to give the dam prick a lot of credit. It is like respect verses boxer's respect or mob-respect. We all know what's being said. You have respect for the Queen of England, or for great people like Mother Theresa or Philanthropist Albert Schweitzer, Madame Curie, and Louis Pasteur. But we have boxers-respect for opponents who are worthy of it, or we are fools. Ask anyone who knows jack squat about boxing, or even the mob. I do have great respect for the devil, as does the fictional television character Jack McCoy, in the greatest law show in the history of television, “Law & Order”. He stated in one of those great shows, that the catholic School called Saint Ignatius, taught him to have a healthy respect for the devil. Christians call him a defeated foe after what Christ did on the cross. Funny though, Sheila Franklin and others. Why then, by the same very words of these Christians, is he taking souls to HELL every day? Makes you wonder who is running the con job on this planet, at light speed squared, cubed, and dam ass CUBAN!

    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







We have all heard of two by fours, but how about three by sixes???????????????













I truly believe Lenny McKinnon to be the devil, when we knew each other back in 1980. He was black and did not look at all like this smiling man. But still, I always had a mental picture of this DEVIL all my life, as a dude with that exact expression, staring and jeering at me, and looking a little bit fucked up, maybe a tooth or two missing as well. In any case, hay folks, it's only a blog, and Dawn King is not suffocating under ground and buried alive. After her death when the family and the system were all through with her and she served no more purpose for them except perhaps to exposed their monstrous fuckiGN deed someday, they killed her, covertly of course, and she died on New Years Day in the hospital in Atlantic County, and was shortly thereafter cremated by her mom and her hubby, ann king and Louis Laines (Chicky).










My mom and her office is a story that's much bigger in some ways than all of the Hollywood movies, all put together; as it involves two extra dimensions; and that jumps the count up real dam fast, in so far as life's reality. For right now, with all Fascitar secrets, and great trance chants all not withstanding; my few words will be, I better stop communicating with my electronic-people like Shorty MT, and Professor TJ, and Patty Hollister and her friend Santa Claus better stop keeping so many huge secrets, and my my my Doctor Camping, maybe we all need to stop pouting! I cannot speak for anyone else here; not in 1972 with my pal McDowell, or up in any of the PITS years, or whatever RAW; BUTTTTTT, but common sense does prevail somewhere, and a few know that some real wild shit is indeed going on all over the planet, and far beyond the lovely freaking shores of Ireland. All that said, I am no fool. I would believe I won't need any more dental work ever again, before I discount hidden pillow teeth, or great WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN, New Jersey, USA Apartment complexes. Sam and son of Sam, the cop. Well, at least there was no dam Labrador Retriever involved in my second rape, just GWPO syndromes, slumlords, and the beginning of morianity in its true infancy stages, as a result of my 'Mark Wolf' retrieved lost memories. Yes, Doctor Camping, my my my my, and go pout on, until the end of the world comes, after the sun explodes in the sky someday a very long time from now, YO! I don't mother fucking expect any of you to believe this, but JANE FUCKING TOTALWHORE WITCHBITCH FONDA just nailed me fucking cunt again. Another ONES attack. Every cunt chewing fuckiGN day it is at least five times or more that I am getting screwed by that cunt eating rotten bitch from hell and 1993 ballparks of Atlanta fucking cunt lapping Georgia. Maybe I am the one who needs to go off and pout, my old friend Bob McDowell. Hay watch out in the lobby for the great elusive Christmas Tree Angel, speaking of ones and fives and mind control and inescapable things such as my family, or lettered initials.













      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







Image result for images free funny faces







DAWN-MARIE KING LOOK-ALIKE, TWINBAY-2.



Or is it???????????????????? What if it is another Dawn from a parallel universe, Bruce Allan Pennock? Then what? Folks, th esecrets I will tell soon will change life on Planet Earth. Now that I am a dead man anyway,t here is nothing to lose. If however someone wants to make a quiet deal with me and let me have my meds again, even a smaller dosage, I will give a gentleman's word or sign confidentiality papers, whichever you might want out here; that my 2020 U.S. Census will reflect the same information as did my 2010 and so forth. But if you murder me, I will do a lot more in the time I have left, to bury all of you for these 60 years of torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 94



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment