Saturday, April 25, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 86


































































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 86











I am in a very awkward position. I know things that no human being should know. I cannot tell or they will just keep screwing up the computer. They know exactly what I want to say, need to say, and would sell my soul to the dam fucking devil if he wanted it which I assure you he does not; to make the entire world aware of major powerful shit.





As of 7:30, the heat index was off the scale for late April, middle nineties, and the actual temperature was about 90 or maybe 89. It dropped a little bit a half hour after dusk. Now at 9:21, it has gone down to 81, praise the gods. Well actually, fuck the gods. I love one powerful god on the Astral plane, the great Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. She has a big family. Well, she even considers us humans, her family, if we obey her. She has a real thing about obedience, I call it the Jonah Syndrome. WEEEEEEEEE, not the great cable television channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









As long as I keep my mouth shut and behave myself, Lenny McKinnon is a lot less aggressive with me, 'SATAN'. Diana and Apollo-Lucifer are twins. They never started nor will they ever stop, but the truth is, neither does anything that exists. You exist, and time is pure illusion. It may seem as real as all get out crap cubed, but that is what makes a powerful illusion (maya) so wild and totally incredible, YO.







Lightning (Diana Arteemis) is the twin sister of Apollo-Lucifer (Satan). The Christian Bible or what is left of it in 2015, paints a really wild story. All things corrupt through ages and time, even this. Unfortunately, one gets into serious trouble even saying that, in fact, for even thinking it. They are inside your head, and invented psychiatry to make people lose their credibility as insane, should they utter such offensive words and ideas. Just saying this little bit, and a door slammed very loudly. This is the secret to what I know and have known about, for trillions and trillions of mother fucking eons of endless ages. I am no different than any of you except for one huge detail. I have made a conscious willed effort and choice, to put my conscious mind into a mode of major remembering. But I have a lot more problems than my mind. What actually caused my condition that chokes me and brings me a panic attack that is off the scale, is no easy thing to try and tell to this world. This very principle exists in the lives of all of you, but you have all chosen to consciously forget these powerful truths, because you are all a lot smarter than I am. I am the dumbest mother fuckiGN fool in this multiverse. I chose to put myself in hell, a very long long long long long long long long long long time ago.









































































Pageviews today
9
Pageviews yesterday
164
Pageviews last month
3,302
Pageviews all time history
83,749











Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.









No broken Chinese cookies, please!!! Deliverance from the 1996 hell, was indeed an infamous day, Mister President Roosevelt, Sir. 12-07-1996. Subtract 55 years, and we get anti-Jane Fonda, along with Pearl Harbor Day. WOW THAT Mr. Macy!

No comments:

Post a Comment