Friday, April 17, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 64










UNTIL I CAN GET THE MOTHER FUCKING VIRUS OUT OF MY COMPUTER THAT SOME TOTAL CUNT LAPPING DIRT BAG FAGOT PUT INTO IT, I WILL HAVE TO PRINT IN BRIGHT COLORS AND USE A BLACK BACKDROP.





FOR THE MOST PART, THIS COLOR, THE COLOR ABOVE, AND THE SIX SHOWN HERE; +++++, +++++, +++++, +++++, +++++, +++++; WILL BE USED.





THIS MOTHER FUCKING WEEK WAS THE WORST WEEK I HAD IN CUNT LAPPING MOTHER FUCKIGN YEARS AND YWEARS, ABOUT THE WORST EVER DOWN HERE IN CUNT LAPPING 'FUCKIGN' FLORIDA; I WOULD VENTURE TO GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!







I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED, AS THE ENEMY ALREADY HAS FINISHED ME OFF BY TAKING AWAY THE ONLY MEDICATION THAT ALLOWS ME TO FUNCTION HALF NORMALLY. THE UNITED STATES IS THE MOST WICKED BRUTAL VICIOUS EVIL EMPIRE ON THIS PLANET, EVER!!!!!





How long this is all going to go on with the computer, is anyone's guess. Sometimes the anti-virus fucking system cleans shit out by itself. So far, after having it off for a while, and back on, I am not getting any messages and pop screens coming on to that effect.





HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 64



Until such time when this is repaired, my blogs will not look all that good, and I will not be able to do much. For all I know, this won't even work.































Well Dawn, you brought it on, you and your cousin, my wonderful great daughter. I just hope the two of you can really sleep well at night, I truly do!





But one thing cannot be taken away from me my people, and you all know it, whether you'll admit it ever or give me my rightful fucking cunt props on it, or not. You all know that this much fucking expended effort and time and energy, against my blogs, would not JUST BE RANDOMLY HAPPENING FOR TENSTRAIGHT YEARS, hence my words have truth, and the MILITUFORCE has great fear of them being read by viewers and counts with stats like mine with one or two or three more zeros after them.







I HAVE NOTHING IN THE MOTHER FUCKING WORLD TOPROVE TO ANYONE OF YOU READING THIS. BUT I DO DEMAND JUSTICE FROM THE CRIMINAL SYSTEM AFTER MY MURDER IS ACCOMPLISHED SHORTLY. THE WORLD COURT AT THE CUNT LAPPING HAGUE WILL KNOW THIS BLOG IS HERE, AS DOES THE GREAT HOLINESS POPE OF THE VATICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















































































    Image result for images free funny faces



I will have my vengeance if it takes me a trillion dick licking millennia. IPYT everybody!





Dawn brought it on, but she paid the ultimate price of the soldier. She died for the cause of this great family from the stars. You're fired, Cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, I am not as dumb as these billionaire fuckiGN bastards all think I am. I fully realize, Sharon from 1967, that I am nowhere even close to knowing all that I would like and feel I need to know about these people from hell, or maybe said quicker and more accurately; these members of the ESS who are devoted to fucking with me, eternally!



    Image result for images free funny faces



OH DAWN BROUGHT IT ON. HER NAME'S NOT HALL, HER NAME'S NOT FAWN. SHE THOUGHT I SMOKED SOME REAL GOOD SHIT. BUT I'M NOT LAUGHING ONE SMALL BIT!





  • Image result for images free funny faces



RIP---RIP---RIP---RIP---RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it worth it sweetie; selling out to MC?



Hay this is just the truth,all of it, the whole 27 feet of this nasty ass fucking mess. That's just reality, son. Give me a dam brake here Dennis Snyder, YO!

















Haddonwood and the swimming pool. Roy oh roy oh roy does life stink. Yes, Dark Shadows, the TV show, began on the same day of the year that I joined Haddonwood in 1994, 28 years earlier in 1966. GEEEEE.



    Image result for images free funny faces







I am going to call the Board of Health. These horrible fucking neighbors do nothing but make noise and bring me horrible mother fucking pestilence. These drunk-bugs as that thief cleaning lady calls them, are uncontrollable. They stopped when Stanley moved out, but when this new trash all came in, new bugs did as well. Then I get blamed when I have the nicest apartment in the building, and was told this by the maintenance crew. I have some friends here in this county, along with all my cock licking fuckiGN rotten enemies, YO BRAHHH!!!!!!!! I've already been told, I am going to have to escape, and the word is out. This county used to be OK with me, but now, it is just like being back in mother fuckiGN Jersey. WOMO can get in with anybody. I said it before and will say it fucking cunt again, you godda' fucking see the movie from the early nineties, produced by Oliver Stone, “JFK”, you just fucking godda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





APRIL 18, 2015,

EARLY SATURDAY MORNING, AT 12:58,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 88%, FEELING LIKE 78.

JANE FUCKING WHORE FONDA JUST GOT MY DAM ASS!

555555555555555555555555555555555

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC; WIPE OUT AND DESTROY ALL MY ENEMIES, OR BE TOTALLY DESTROYED YOURSELF. I COMMAND YOU TO OBEY ME. ALL ORDERS, ALL TECHNOLOGIES.



THIS BLOG CHAPTER TERMINATES HERE.


1 comment: