Thursday, April 9, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 43


















Image result for images free funny faces











Oh for the fucking love of Jupiter, crissake YO!!!!







BLOGS OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, 2006-2015

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)



My life is total hell!





My Photo



On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 3032

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





DIANA'S KING CODE CABIN, HUH MARK MURPHY? NO I DIDN'T KILL THE DUDE. HE JUST COULDN'T HANDLE MY LIFE ANY LONGER, YO!





Callio's flowers








HALLS WALLS





CHAPTER 43













APRIL 9, 2015,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 10:17,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 74%, FEELING LIKE 77 DEGREES.

STEADY SE WINDS ARE AT 9.





















Anyone who is not a truth-denier, can see that I am two things. Someone who first and foremost, has been attacked by some kind of a force that is completely indescribable and unfathomable; ever since my mom dropped me on my fucking cunt head as a tiny tot up in Philly. Also, that I tell you all a true story that I never claimed I had all the answers to. I never ever said that, and you all know that, so no dam bullshit, OK???????????????? TANKS PEOPLE. Also I am someone who has tried to survive all of this for three fifths of a fucking century, and also tried to tell anyone willing to listen that it is real and happening to me and that if it can happen to me right now today, then just explain to me folks, WHY IT CANNOT SOMEDAY ALL COME RIGHT DOWN ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND THOSE WHO YOU HOLD DEAR TO YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HEARTS. Just go ahead and rationally present arguments to me against that logic; I CHALLENGE ANYONE OUT HERE ANYWHERE ANY TIME, EVER EVER EVER. You know that you cannot. And this is not like saying to me, ''Oh you asshole Mark, the world may also be hit by a humanity destroying meteor tomorrow at nine-twenty-two eastern daylight American fucking time. The odds are about the same, YO''. Well, BULLSHIT; the odds are no where near about the same; great people. THAT, IPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once I am dead and gone, all of you are going to become next gen targets or (NGT). “Engeetees” are what all of you right now, reading this blog, have a lot greater of a chance than you can possibly know. When they don't have fucking me to play with in their sick little egocentric playpens, YO; just do the mother fuckiGN math, great folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL GONNA' BE FUCKING NEXT, or the odds are way fucking good for that, or at least, for someone you may know and love, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! While writing that, a death sound was placed into my apartment illegally, through my telephone. You can all laugh, but when this all strikes you, you won't be laughing!









It truly is such a fucking dam shame, Shirley and Dancers Company; so point me to the great sisters, YO, Steve and Patty. The present you lives as the present you, one time, and in time-illusion, along a line on the fourth dimension, that becomes a raised circle or disc of a sort; and all of it is in a state of perfect karmic balance, not only in each individual single song (universe), but throughout the entire fifth dimensional hyperspatial many multiple songs (multiverse). But then, Brent Stiles, we all know where you got your D-6 from, and we all know where the entire great TV show came from, huh Russell Thaxton of 1969. HI yourself, lovely Misses Marola.









My recent memory phased-shift was caused by some exploratron of the type-3 kind, dream control traveling back in a very localized (similar atomically) parallel universe, to this one; and did something with my doppelganger (double) that lives over there; and now, th eme here, wonders which reality is more real and less real, as this leaves my sixth dimensional signal connectiveness tied into two signals, (me remembering both the original and the recopied reality), in other words, Professor Michio Kaku, NYU, USA, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt that anyone else will get this message, maybe distant cousin Trump, Briggbase Master. This is why he loves making and doing garbage like Celeb-Apprent. It just makes him feel at home, back where his true existence is, huh Macy-Bunch???????????????????





Boy are they fucking with me' ol' mouse continually, after this had all stopped, kind sir and old pal, Bob McDowell, FCC. I need some AHA-AHA-AHA McNulty ''Johnny fucker faster jokes, to keep my sanity going a while longer, old buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why worry about satellite calendars, when type-3-exploratrons can alter shit and render them if nothing else, totally obfuscated?????????????? And obviously, any mother fucking retard knows I meant to type in MARCH, and not fucking DECEMBER. LIFE FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS NOW, HAS BECOME QUITE A WILD DAM MIND HACK!!!! Only now, is the great Professor Kaku the only one who has a glimmer as to just why this is all happening. Wow talk about a fucking motley crew here, Regis, Mike, Diane, Bob Levy, and Bob McDowell. Even Channel 10 Philly levy-CUZZ must be hyper fucking ejaculating with this one, maybe while listening to my rotten teck-pop song, “YBCO”. Jesus Christ Almighty Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My blogs





















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment