Friday, April 24, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 81












































































































This will tell a few new things but not in a long winded or detailed lengthy blog. It will discuss mood control experiments, not why they are run or even by whom, but merely how I am not the only one who knows how real this all is, and I have no name recognition or credibility as a disabled person for mental issues, but the joke is on the enemy, because there are those out there, such as Artist Prince, and others, who do have credibility and name recognition, and who totally know that all of my words are true. These things that I say and tell can all be fact checked and verified, but only if you want to. No one can make you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







This morning, I woke up to a horrible panic attack. I get these in smaller dosage even on mass dosages of anti-anxiety medication, because the ingredients added secretly into the numerous jet vapor trails, causes these anxieties and mood swings. People suddenly have ten times in ratio population capita increased over the past 20-30 years with these mood and emotional and mental and pulmonary disorders, and this is how long, folks who truly know the reality about CHEMTRAILING, that these trails no longer behave as they once did, but more like the ones that always did, but these only were within twenty miles normally of military bases where test pilots made flights with numerous air-crafts; many totally covert. If you go to the YOUTUBE, and in the search box, type in, “Prince talks about chemtrails on CNN”, you will never read my blogs in the same light again. But we all know that the order of things is not the way many would like it to be, as this would add in way too much credibility for me and Morianity and this is a total no-no by the standards of the Mili-2-Force. By the order, I mean, as in who got what from what. Remember these blogs began in January of 2006 here at the Blogger Dot Com web-site. Need I say a whole lot more here, Mister Strait Countryboy?







I fell asleep around one or so this morning and woke up around five. I came out of a continuation of this recent serial nightmare experience. This time, I had someone over visiting me and I lived in a home far from here, and had a strange computer. The universe I was in was perhaps a middle-ground universe, as opposed to a localized one or a distant one. It was not a place I can easily describe, but I had a similar life in that I had horrible enemies, I had hellish conditions surrounding me, I was very upset with my life in general, and was having a major problem with both my computer and some music. However you chop it all up, I won't even try getting into all the shit I can tell and pull back, merely some quick highlights. I was copying music files and making new stuff on my keyboard, and doing a lot of stuff I used to do in 1980. Suddenly, the computer began not allowing me to do things, and the person I was with told me the computer doesn't trust me. Then the conversation shifted to the old computers, and how they did not get into your head as the new ones do, and you have to be careful when you use them, what you are thinking about. Right away, even though I was smart enough to keep my big ass mouth shut tight as a drum, I was right away thinking to myself, oh boy, here we are, I am over here in a parallel universe where these dam machines have jack-in mind gaming. I was right as I later found out. The expensive newest ones just out, or really, the programs and the newer systems built to handle those gigantic programs, could jack you into a virtual reality and erase your mind inside of it, of any of your life on th other side of the screen. You could program the jack-out, by way of accident, illness, or old age sudden death, and experience an entire lifetime in about an hour. The nightmare began however, when I was with this person and a knock came on the rear door to the home I was living in, and it was both my daughters. After they came in, they told me not to use the computer. Later on, I came to learn that this entire life I am living here where I now type this to you, is a part that is being lived in this program, and that a glitch caused me in there, to be thrown into this hellishness here, wherever this really is. But it includes all the days and times after 8-15-1986, as well as before 8-15-1986. Until they can repair the system, and it has to do with a two part download of something, and the second part does not work because it ''does not trust me'' to quote here, and until they can fix it for me, I am stuck in HELL, here. If they fix it, I will vanish into the wind, as many gone-missing folks do. Some are found, some are not but are in graves and so forth, while some are not and were not ever real to begin with. This is the problem that led to angels and demons and spirits and so many things. This high technology has really screwed up this entire creation. I awakened from this hellishness in a horrible panic attack. I could not breathe and was choking very badly. But when it got light out shortly thereafter, I peaked outside my windows, and observed a lot of chemtrial action again today after a back off yesterday when I felt much better in the afternoon, after suffering a terrible morning sore throat health attack at the hands of this pure mother fuckiGN diseased evil empire.







I know these mother fuckiGN jerk offs are experimenting with mood and mind control for purposes of war. The military has attacked our citizens now ever since very shortly after the ending of World War 2. 99% of all the space missions, are still MILITARY oriented. This is why I am so looking forward to the Mars Missions. I am sick to death of this evil mother fucking MILITUFORCE and its fucking barbaric control over all of us! Why would I want anything to do with their fucking shit? It would be the most ludicrous and absurd attitude for any sane mind to hold and have, to want anything to do with them and their dam missions! I no more believe, the late winter of 1988 near fatal crash, on Route 295 up in New Jersey, was an accident, with McDonnell Douglas driver Mister Jackson; than I believe the Tooth Fairy is going to leave me a hot Manhattan fashion model, in place of a lost tooth. Now don't die on me, Highview Cheers Kirshty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes great © Examiners, you know all my truths. You also know I get Blucran'd all the time over an dover again. I cannot explain the Tom Cruise movie, as I know that I saw a real clip off of some C-SPAN airing of an incident, back on that day in 1988. Yet some would try and tell me, I know; that I saw the movie and was too stupid to know the difference. Hay people, I was born at night, but not last night. I saw the C-Span report, not a Cruise movie called TOP GUN. Explain all these Incollingo cupcakes and missing auto ID and berry towns magically dream-inverting, go ahead. I need a good laugh and don't have any nearby stairs with three New York residents from nearly 43 years ago. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE!!!!!!!!!!







When I came out of that ''nightmare'' and into a panic attack here, it was hell times hell times hell; IPYT people. Then when I looked outside, I saw the Prince CNN Chemtrail shit out in the distance around me, like it was just waiting to close even closer on into me, like a creepy fucking Steven King Fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go through more mother fuckiGN hell than any ten lifers in gen-pop super-max hotels. Yet what crime have I ever committed on anyone that I was legally fucking prosecuted for, I wonder? Boy oh boy oh Pool-Roy, let me go drown at the bottom now back in 1995. Maybe that is what I should have done all along and maybe he knew it. Who can ever know, mister Breath Echo? SHEEEEEEEEIT, not SHEEEEOT. These trails have power and connectiveness with the magic-triangle, and Prince and I know this truth. Somehow, they lead in and out of magic tubes in hyperspace, and I am only beginning to see some of these truths. These tubes are not what you think, folks. They are like tubes or needles with chemistry properties inside of them. Our brains are operated on electrically powered chemistry. When one chemical interacts with another, there must be an interaction. Since I have noticed that times of major morning trails correspond to things like panic attacks and wild 'dreams', just as Prince made his comparisons to aggressiveness in his neighborhood to these monstrous fuckiGN things; well, the conclusion I come to is not voluntary. If I refuse to see there is a huge new angle in this chemtrailing triangle of dreams, hyperspace, and exploratrons; then I am choosing to remain spiritually blind. I don't choose to do this, as it never leads to a positive end after the long run is all played out to the finish line. Wounds may be too fresh to be healed up enough for me to make this analogy without being hated, but I will do it anyway as it fits so well. It would be like crossing the finish line in Boston, three races ago, and having my leg blown off for my trouble, buy some buttwipe terrorist who I never did anything to. I say fry all those who hurt and injure innocent blood, but that is merely MHO. Well, that has been said. I had to take an extra Buspar tab, and an extra 1-Mg Lorazepam tab. I would literally have died without doing that. Not that anybody except for a handful of followers, care in the least about my being covertly tortured and murdered, in this so called great land of the free, and non-oppressed. What lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













APRIL 24, 2015,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 9:07,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY--------(H-77/L-70).

HUMIDITY IS 85%, FEELING LIKE 81 DEGREES.

FORECAST HIGH TODAY IS 85 DEGREES.

WEEKEND FORECAST IS ULTRA HOT, FEELING AROUND 100 DEGREES BOTH DAYS.

WIND RIGHT NOW IS NNW AT 7, WITH A SMALL GUST TO 8.













    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







HA-HA-HA-HA-FUNNY-FUNNY-FUNNY.



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!







YOU HAVE READ HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 82.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment