Thursday, April 23, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 80






HALLS WALLS





CHAPTER 80





DUH-DUH-DUH HYUNDAI AUTOMOBILES; WE HAVE A PROBLEM HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!! It is called illusion/maya, for any interested party. None of us can be 100% sure about anything. Now imagine being me and not being able to hardly move or breathe as a result of life's continual unfathomable difficulties, and yet that 100% thing applies to me just as much. So does that square the dam WOW, or maybe even cube it; kind ladies and gentlemen? Just asking!












Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







Pageviews today
3
Pageviews yesterday
147
Pageviews last month
3,078
Pageviews all time history
83,409















God bless me please, Misses Robinson. I don't want Jumpin'-Joe to go away, hay hay hay, hay hay hay. What I do want, is to get out of this 8000+ year cycle, but feel my Earthbound condition is so major, and my anger to get retaliation, will cause me to do it again, and again, and again; instead of willing myself right into Sahasra Dal Kanwal. It seems unbelievable while alive right now, but I do remember when I am dead and not retraced, and all I can think about is that train and being back on it again, and bang, here we go again for another 40-55 years or so, and over and over and over it keeps going. And then I wonder where my 'bitter stage' came from al;so, until about 2010 rolls around again, and then I go ''Gee whiz, like Hyundai car DUH, now I know why, but it is too late. And I am supposed to be giving advice to my children, not the other way around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now there is a little bit of complexity to all of this, and it is not as cut and dried as just this, there really is more. The great teachings in most if not all religious faiths, discuss entrance into 'heaven' as opposed to not being permitted entrance. The great Holy Bible of the Christians have a huge barrier, and only the old Popes from 1000+ years ago know the truth that the Astral plane is not just something containing ''heaven'' and ''hell'', even though those condition-interactions are indeed both there. You have Saint Peter and eleven other huge troll guards at twelve gates, and on and on it goes, but no one has been dead for a thousand years and come back, so no one knows. This being dead an hour or a few minutes is fairly meaningless. Real knowers understand the spirit world contains many powerful illusions, called in their lingo, MAYA. I know the secret that would be on par with being dead a thousand or a million years. It was told to me by the Lightning Goddess Diana, who the Apostle Paul makes several references to in his letters to the old world apostles, called in New Testament lingo, his epistles. Hay, it just means letters, let's not get all fancy and try showing off, as this blog is not about that, despite a few thinking that it is exactly this. My blog is here to show that no one could possibly have all these things happen by pure coincidental happenstance, right down to knowing so many people who all go on to huge name recognition. This has to mean something, of course, that is provided you believe me. If not, my question to you is, why are you wasting YOUR time, by reading these words then? See, I do ask very valid and sane questions, and perceive reality quite perfectly. Now,moving this onward; I was given a powerful and gradual discourse, that combines lessons and learning, with real life experiences happening all around me, this entire time. This basically is 1983 through present days, as 1983 is when contact was made in my Mark Wayne Mohr life, with the entity I have always and will always know and love, Triple Goddess MIDDIE! This is just a nickname given HER by me, standing for MDE or Mother-Daughter-Electron, instead of that other silly Father-Son-Holy Ghost. Hay to me it is silly based on what I have seen and know, but you can insist I am the one who is silly, and you won't hurt me whittle feelings one bit, IPYT!







Later blogs will go on with this topic of my enlightenment level being equivalent to being dead a million years or so, and then back alive with memories. There is no time right now for that, and this will be an extensive project to endeavor to undertake.





I won't let you hang in suspense with nothing, making you wonder why I wrote this blog at all. I will tell you a little tid bit that might whet an appetite or two. What Morianity has done, has only been done once before in known human history. If only a few thousand hits on it total by now were all there was, then what I am now going to say wouldn't apply. But use your good common sense judgment people. You know this is a moving story, and in fact, as some have stated already about my writings on the great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL or AWA (Astral-World-authorities), when they said on-line that this is being made up as it goes along, well; they're half correct. The Bible was too. Life went along, people ate and drank and married and lived and died and all of that stuff, millennia after millennia. During that time, Christianity was forming and seemingly was part of the entire deal all along from the beginning. Ask th eJews and they say without any hesitation, BULLSHIT. Ask the Christians and they believe this whole heartedly. I do too, and I also believe that just as with this, so too, Morianity may indeed be going along and telling a story as it goes, but hay, that has never been done before, ever, except in the Holy Bible. Yet no one anywhere has eyes to see this or ears to hear it. Now THAT is the epitome of HALLS WALLS, as Morianity calls this phenomenon, that was even spoken of numerous times, by the 'Son of God', 'JESUS the CHRIST'!!!!!! If Jesus was here right now, would HE know about Morianity and Mountainpen? Well, assuming HE knows all things but one, and only real believers understand the meaning of that; and agree with it totally; of course HE WOULD KNOW. But I mean, would HE know the truth that none of you seem to? All I can say is that I would bet my freaking eternal salvation on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laugh that one off Mister McNulty.

















































APRIL 23, 2015,

THURSDAY NIGHT AT 9:27,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 76 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 91%. IT IS FEELING LIKE 76.

SMALL S WINDS ARE AT 3, AND GUSTING TO 4.







Folks, long after I am dead and gone soon, you will then and only then begin to realize just how fucking totally magical Morianity was all along!!!!





Well DAWN brought it ON. Now let her scream in an endless dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the kind of damage, people like you, Tom Reale, molesters; do to people. Dawn and I were both victims, and I went onto being her victim. But I would never think of hurting innocent blood, as my awesome mother raised a Christian Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Burn in HELL, Tom Reale.



Mister Flower says:




And I am not too dam yellow to tell you what I think of you, Jane Sleazeweedsdisease Fonda. She just fuckiGN nailed me with page eleven of eleven. It is now time for me to dam compensate with my fives.



555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 80








Now there are mysteries and then there are ultra unexplainable mysteries to the power of seven. How my wonderful magic daughter, pulled off a Blucran on me, changing the reality of Chatsworth, New Jersey, the Cranberry capitol of the world, to Hammonton, New Jersey, the Blueberry capitol of the world, is anyone's guess. Most would say, hay asshole Mountainpen, it was a dream. You are wrong. You need to re-study the Incollingo cupcakes, the police and driver license registration deal after someone tried to kill me on the road with vehicular homicide attempts and I went to Hammonton to report it at the police station, and there are a million things that prove that I was moved from one universe to another, starting on the night of 15 August in 1986. BUTTTTTTTT, if you want to be a disbeliever, then you will spend your lifetime needing to stick your hand in the side of Jesus to feel where the Roman Executioner soldier thrust a spear into him. WOW, those who can believe without that nasty messy business, blessed art thou and even more blessed who believe and were not there to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!



MY LIFE IS ENDLESS CUNT CHEWING HELL!!!











I TOLD YOU GINA-I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







I TOLD YOU GINA-I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU GINA-I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU GINA-I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU GINA-I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU GINA-I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!



UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!





PICK THE FUCK ON ME, USING ICPE-APE-TECH, AND UP SHE GOES FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANNA' BELIEVE, THEN STICK YOUR HAND IN MY DAM SIDE, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























My Photo





MARK WAYNE MOHR, MOUNTAINPEN

BLOGS FROM 2006-2015, © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment