Thursday, April 9, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 45






Paula, Sarah, Nina, Sandy, and the Shah of Iran, mixed with my good old fucking Aunt Geraldine Snow, and you have one motley mother fucking crew. THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, BACK IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT DAM UPSET ON THE NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT; AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE (GAP-ESS) GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.

















































no one in the world is ready for a bunch of non registered private journey travelers, skipping across the hyperspace, doing all sorts of things that the world powers have no power or control over. The problem I will always have with all of this shit is the evental-time-warp of 1987.






Pageviews today
8


Pageviews yesterday
99


Pageviews last month
2,344


Pageviews all time history
81,600




Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers






'MORNING LIGHT'


I KNOW THAT I TITLED THAT SONG IN 1980 SENT TO THE © OFFICE, “THE MORNING LIGHT”. FOR REASONS ONLY THEY KNOW, THEY REMOVED THE WORD 'THE'.
































































































































My distant cousin back in May of 1995, up on L.I.N.Y., had the worst weekend of his life, or so he told his wife, in his house, before leaving to see his doctor. Then his son tells me years later, to go wash my hands, up at the HARVEST place on Orange Avenue and Twenty-Fifth Street. Only I am not the one with the unclean clans, gorgeous Judge Judy. W-O-W THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










HALLS WALLS


CHAPTER 45













My blogs






















My Photo



MARK WAYNE MOHR, MOUNTAINPEN, (BOM)






APRIL 10, 2015,
EARLY FRIDAY MORNING AT 12:55,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE YESTERDAY-------(H-83/L-63)
HUMIDITY IS 82%, FEELING LIKE 78 DEGREES.
WIND IS ESE AT 8 WITH GUSTS TO 21.






Is it Tweety-Bird or Jay Peanut?







Bruce Pennock seemed to fascinate the great National Broadcasting Company, as much as I did; ever since the start of the seventies. We both ended up on Jason Forrest's internet radio crap web-page, WFMU. We both seemed to peak the interest and curiosity of the mighty self righteous lady known and loved by all, as 'Listener Therese. We both ended up on Aquarius Records. We both seemed to peak the curiosity of the greatest pop diva on planet Earth. And we both went to a school on Hopkins Lane, in Haddonfield, New Jersey, and we both hung around with several kids, one being Bob McDowell, who used to really bust poor Bruce Pennock's stones. He would ask him over and over again, “Hay Bruce”. He would then reply with, “Yeah what do you want?” Then Bob McDowell without any surprise or shock value to it, would repeat the same exact thing to him time and time again, “You're my little dick in the mouth”. Now th eguy is the Director and Chairman of the entire Federal Communications Commission. He decides whether to license the great NBC and all of them, year in an dyear out. Who in the name of Jesus Christ and his saving blood, folks; could even begin to make up a story like all of this? That is all I am asking you right now to digest.




Now in this same school, we had Marcucci, Marola, Smith, Mackey, the Christmas Tree Angel singing a 1994 song only it was 1972, Mister Kevin Dreamfields Costner, and we had the mighty Sarah Lovely Redhot Jacobson!




Let me end this blog with this. I may be dead very soon without waiting to choke to death or taking any poison flowers up here to ingest. I am one sick puppy. When I am dead, this blog will be sent automatically to many authorities round this world. That will happen, and no one can stop it. All I demand is a full honest unbiased medical autopsy, and justice for my murderers. Thank you very much, Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, and Mister President, Barack Obama, kind sir. I wish you all obnly th e best.


























.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL

Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.



























SINCERELY WISHING YOU AND YOURS A GREAT DAY AND ONE TOTALLY FILLED WITH JOY. AS FOR ME, I WANT TO BE WITH MY SARAH KRASSLE IN HER GREAT CITY OF SDK. A lot of you think you have her, and control her, and she is playing with al of you, believe me I know this. When a certain few things begin to happen after I am gone, you will then know that I was telling you an honest truth.







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment