Sunday, April 26, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 90








HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 90







No Stacey for me, huh old business partner, and lousy stinking Mount Construction Company of Berlin, New Jersey, USA. I'll mother fucking bet you got a ten year laugh out of fucking me, SATAN, each time I drove past there and fucking jerk off MICK-PAINTS on the Route 30 White Horse Pike. WOW-U, you prick sucking fucking bastard, rot in hell you dick eating milf muff diver!!!!!!!!!!!!





You just laugh at me all you want to, Callio family from hell cubed and Cuban and all the great ex-friends of Dawn-Marie King. You'll all eventually be doing an Elizabeth Collins Stoddard, with those ringing coffin bells, as you wake up from the dead, inside a box, buried alive!!! Like mother fucking ass wow, RHM! Psychologist???? Are we all fucking fired yet, CUZZ??????????????????

    Image result for images free funny faces



I will send my resident manager, D.M. An E-mail after this blog posts. It is nearly one in the morning, and these dam doors just don't stop, BRO! And that's just reality, son!

    • Image result for images free funny faces











Yes sir/ma'am, this was one hot ass mother fucking weekend, yet the temperature was the absolute cock sucking fucking least of my woes. The death persecution-siege on me was fifty times as bad as the average shitty fucking weekend. Watch their evil mother fucking stock market fly up TO ALL TIME MOTHER FUCKING RECORD HIGHS TOMORROW, UP 500 MINIMUM TO CLOSE AROUND THE ALL TIME HIGH OF BETWEEN 18,300-18,600. I TOTALLY MOTHER FUCKING GUARANTEE IT, YO YO YO YO!!!!





Why have you mother fucking forsaken me, OH LORD-ESS??????????????

    Image result for images free funny faces







'Now what do you want', Microsoft Lightbulb and Bob Johnny-Faster McDowell. I hope I am not a little dick in the mouth too. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE 4-CRISSAKE!







Well, am I D-D-D-D-D-D-DOIN' IT RIGHT, or naut, Miss AT&T Blake and mister J.C. Penney, YO??????????? Where is fucking CHILL-MOE T-T-T-T-Tom R-R-R-R-R-Reale, these pussy huffing days????????????????










      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

YOU JUST LAUGH AT FUCKING ME ALL YOU WANT TO MIKE AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA MCNULTY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
















You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














SHEEEEEEEEEIT, it is a little cooler and is time for me to cunt lapping crash for the night, into major purgatory mother fuckiGN nightmares. Without my anti-anxiety meds; my sleep is shallow, and I may as well just walk straight out into the mother fuckiGN purg, and not even try to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Go scowl at someone else, cousin! Try a nicer face, like maybe this one, YO. Well, you get the idea. Anything but that ''You're fired'' stupid ass scowl, YO! My best to your pal, Jimmy Stone.













GO EAT A DAM FLOWER; KINGS AND QUEENS.





APRIL 27, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 1:17,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.

WIND IS WSW AT 7, WITH SMALL GUSTING TO 8.

HUMIDITY IS 82%, AND FEELING LIKE 82.







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment