Sunday, April 19, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 67


I want to thank the lovely Lightning Goddess Diana, for coming around again. This time she was so far beyond awesome and dazzling, words fail me totally. Colors, fractal patterns, bolts swirling around in the skies, in-between the clouds, some lovely ribbon bolts, beyond hot gorgeous CTG bolts in utter soul shocking combos of bright colors. I cannot tell HER how much SHE did for me over the past two nights, but really on this most recent night. YOU ARE MY BABY-BLOND LOVE, precious sweet Diana.





Good day to you all; kind wonderful people out here. Sorry for my recent outbursts, again. I have really gone through a trying period recently. It is off all dials and all scales that I know of for making any possible comparison to other such sieges and attacks from my enemies of the MILI-2-FORCE. Still I'm sorry for going on such wild super rants. Thank you for staying with me, and baring with me, and my BOM; the 'Mountainpen'.






































These blog formats are going to alter; maybe permanently, if it goes well with my viewing public. If not, it can revert right back again. What I plan doing is simply this: I will have subjects, these may be dropped, maybe be brought back and maybe not, new ones may be added, and there will be a NEW BUSINESS section as well. Nothing to do with business, merely take this to mean, please; that a new topic may start up, and then more additions to it may be added, or not. Just about all new chapters of all blogs will however have a NEW BUSINESS section, just for discussing new stuff that no existing space on the sectional-blog would have a proper place for the inclusion of this section. You'll see as it goes along, so don't sweat it if you are not getting all of this. I don't have the knowledge for making the blog look like a newspaper, and so you will read it almost in the same format as those blogs now done by me. But it will be in sections. A small part of me thinks the majority of you out here, after getting used to the change; will be able to appreciate these blogs more, and also, enjoy them more. All the sections will have a section-code, consisting of two letters and two digits, scrambled in no perfect or same way. Anyone that wishes to anonymously leave a rating on a section code, please use this method. Use the comment feature at where I post my blogs to, the BLOGGER-SITE. Click the no comments line after the end of the blog, or if it does say there are any comments, and after this is clicked, just type in the section code, and then the rating you give it. This way, I can hopefully some day, continue to improve my blogs and make them more reader-friendly and less stuff on them that is not liked, and more stuff on them that are liked. Please rate in a way I am used to, from doing this years and years on a life-chart system. I would rate my days from 1-5, one being the lowest and worst possible day, 3 would be in the middle, and the best rating would be the 5. The 2 would be like a low middle rating, while the 4 would be like a high middle rating. Here is an example. Let us say that I have been going on for a week or so, on a topic of being more specific about what exploratrons do most often, and then I take us into more details of areas not ever explored along that line with any real regular writings. At the top of the blarticle, a word I make up now for 'BLOG-ARTICLE', I always will assign it a 2-2 alpha/numeric code so a rater can refer to it and then place a comma or a hyphen and then add their rate number of between a lowest-1 to a highest-5. So in my example here, I assign it code 'D5J8'. You would click in the comment box at the end of the blog, and type in, merely, let's say you for whatever reason are rating it so-so, and down the middle; so you wish to give it a rating of 3; D5J8, 3. If the blog has ten blarticles in it, and you wish to comment on none, then you don't click at all into the comment box. If there are three blarticles you wish to rate, in numbers from 1-5, simply follow the simple directions, just given. One by one, enter the code, put a comma or a hyphen or however you wish to separate, and then add in your rating number. Then put a period, space it, and do your next one, and your next one. Rate them all, rate none, but this will still be done for a while. It is not being done to get more interactive activity on the blog although that would indeed be a nice side benefit. It is being done however, as I feel this is going to be a major improvement, and now with a ten year running blog project, almost; and a small following, that has hit me well over 80 thousand times, all combined; I just feel I'd like to alter my format now for a while as a test case, in a way that should provide the reader/viewer; with a definitely improved reading experience over the long run. If not, we can always go back to how things were without singing any of Streisand's songs, about her memories, and how things once were for her!!!!!!!!!!! You may not even see that big of a visual difference in the beginning, the main reason for this being, I don't know how to make it appear two dimensional like a real on-line newspaper, with articles crossing both over and down. Things will look pretty much the same, but as I go on with this, you will begin to see how I will have topics and for a while, they will have a heading from an original blog post, then they will have updated continuations and add- ons, that further detail the writing; like a soap opera moving ever forward. It will also have the coded assigned number for a rater to reference the blarticle, right up at the top, next to the HEADING TITLE. For example: Exploratrons on educational missions only-- CODE--L92J.





Hay we'll try this for a while, and if the magic doesn't click; then we'll scrap it. No harm done. And maybe it will increase my view count. Who can ever know? Still, Terry Egghead from the Jersey Harbors, who referred to me as the Scatter-Brain Blogger after seeing my way of operating; would most definitely favor my new approach over my original blog project outline. Hurray for her!







THIS IS CHAPTER 67, AND



YOU ARE READING THE BLOG,



'HALLS WALLS'





















APRIL 19, 2015,

EARLY SUNDAY MORNING AT 2:47,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 72 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-73/L-72).

HUMIDITY IS 94%. IT FEELS LIKE 76 DEGREES.

WIND IS SE AT WITH GUSTS TO .

CALM SE WINDS ARE GUSTING TO 4.










































Pageviews today
25
Pageviews yesterday
129
Pageviews last month
2,848
Pageviews all time history
82,805





Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
25
Pageviews yesterday
129
Pageviews last month
2,848
Pageviews all time history
82,805

Posts

Entry
Pageviews
Apr 12, 2015
57
Feb 28, 2013
49
Apr 15, 2015
21
Apr 15, 2015
12
Aug 5, 2013
11

Traffic Sources

Entry
Pageviews
32
10
5

Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









JANE FUCKING WHORE JUST NAILED ME WITH HER ONES FUCKING ATTACK, ON PAGE ELEVEN OF ELEVEN. SO LET ME COMPENSATE PLEASE, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



























































SAILING WITH MUSIC MAN CHRIS CROSS--CODE--R2J7









Without sailing away in 1980 with Chris Cross, or any other wild folks in the great music bizz, let's see if I can't say a few things that might set things on their ear and their asshole. Let's just see what we can do hear, in a short period of no time! AHA-AHA MMCN! The story to me and music would require a Harvard and a Yale education, all the way up to Doctorate Degrees; I assure you all. I have told a few things such as Dave's drums and his dead Cadillac car, and some others with both him and me. My latest musical debokle being the shutting down of the Avalon Studio; the only place local to me. Still, we'll be getting into some things I really feel the need to blow some sheet covers off of, no matter who ends up discovered all naked in the dam beds. Uh-oh Shark-shit Maco. Go paint a car.































































HOLY SHIT, THE MARKET IS WAY LOWER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!



















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







DAWN'S ESCAPE CAPER OF 7-11-08CODE 6L2P



I would bet that Einstein himself, if he was in Dawn's shoes, and in her situation; could not have pulled this off; and he is supposed to be Mister MIND the great. And I would also bet right now, double or nothing; that he would not have been able to do this; and I would put up and risk every last penny in my bank account, and that is not much; but it will help me pay my car insurance, and eat a few more meals this month. All of a sudden; Dawn gets her hands on a magic lotion potion. She rubs it all over her body, and 12 hours later; she is legally declared contagious, with some undiagnosable skin condition; and must leave the rehab-program, and this not being ''her fault'', her lawyer was then able to successfully argue her case, and get the prison sentence that was hanging over her, for non-compliance of the year at the REHAB CLINIC; made null and void; and suddenly, there comes a knock at my trailer door, on the eleventh night in July, in 2008. It is Dawn's husband Lewis Laines, (Chicky) as he insisted on that nickname, and with him, mommy-Ann; and they said, Mark, you need to go to bed and stop your blogs, as you need to be over at our place at 7 in the morning, we are picking up my daughter at the Seacaucus Rehab Clinic. I knew deep down inside, I was a dead man, just like Walking Mike Patterson Vampire, down in Miami. A few nights before this all went down, my mom appeared to me in a 'dream' and we were all in a dollar-store, my mom and I, and Dawn, and her mom Ann King. In the early nineteen eighties, more happened to me than just inventing a wild new music machine that put the Moog Synthesizer into a dinosaur cave forever and ever. Within the range of two years of this invention, called, ''KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL'', that was never talked about, and kept secret from all my coworkers, friends, enemies, associates, and you name it; because of its unexplainable side effects, and my fear to share the story; as who would believe 90 or more percent of it; was what my mind was thinking. For about five and a half years since middle two thousand eight, I have tried to tie things together regarding the August 1986 quick light-switch alteration of my life, in a period of hours and without any possible rational explanation; and all that could ever be thought of regarding all of this horrible nightmare, was that reality must exist in other places that the mind visits and that so fat humankind is not aware of this truth, and still just calls this dreams and dreaming, and those in charge of mind and mental health remain clueless to where mind really comes from and what it truly is, still to this very present day in 2014. I began to know that after soul searching and talking to experts of many fields, that my only possible explanation had to be right, and the Marola Syndrome kicked in, the odds of such a thing being far beyond winning lotteries in the hundreds of millions of dollars or being struck five times by lightning, and along this line. Here was a teacher of mine telling me repeatedly that one must always go with the majority, as by doing this, you will at least be assured of life being right for you more than it will be wrong. It sounds wonderful on its face, but as with so many things in this imperfect ugly world, just when you need your particular philosophy to kick in and help you through a bad spot in your life, boom, it fails you miserably and you crash hard onto the floor, bloody and mortally wounded. No one would believe that I had the only answer that could fit this situation of waking up on the fifteenth of August in 1986 to an entirely new and hellish monstrous life, with no rational logical other way of seeing it or explaining it, absolutely none at all. I went to sleep, and the only thing that can explain what happened is that when we sleep and dream, we are in a parallel universe, in energy form, or M=C/SQ. This is the precise mathematical inverse of a world famous formula, by Professor Einstein of the Princeton University of New Jersey. Now before moving this on to where it counts, we will need a comparison point, so here it is. Every day we all get up and go through the day, some good shit happens, some bad shit happens, and plenty of in-between stuff happens. The sun comes up and it goes down, day after day after bloody day, in or out of jolly old great England! But one day somewhere in the future, our sun, a normal average star in outer space, AKA ''the expansion'', will no longer operate the same way, and will begin to grow larger and hotter and the world will not exist any more. This is a long way off, so seeing this absolute eventuality but in its proper perspective, is very necessary for me to now continue discussing 1986, and what happened to me on the night that changed my life forever. We all go into dreams, and many do not remember our dreams, but they effect our lives whether we remember any of this dream life at all, or not. And should some incredible thing happen in one of these dreams, it could be like the day the sun no longer works the way that we all have become so accustomed to its normal behavior for so very long. Instead of the whole world beginning to grow hotter and slowly watch humankind and Earth dissolve away, it was only one person that was so adversely effected. This would be me. I may not be dissolving away, but my entire life totally changed overnight, and I might as well have awakened in a world that slowly was melting and dying, as I have been doing just that, in a cosmic way, ever since, for almost 28 years now. Just because this very rare thing happened to me on this one particular night, it was because of a DREAM EXPERIENCE, and this particular one did indeed, DESTROY THE REMAINDER OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. This is reality, and 1000 'shrinkologists' can all laugh at me and tell me I am totally incorrect, my life and my experience with this, lets me know without a shadow of doubt, that I am right, and all of these experts who think they know so much, are all wrong. So on blogs to shortly follow, I am going to tell the long and beyond unfathomable bizarre tale of this DREAM, that I indeed awoke out of to begin this NEW-LIFE, of post AUGUST 15, 1986; that my 8 years of these blogs have discussed quite negatively, over and over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!





Dave Roth said it so many times that I literally nauseated and sick to death of hearing it, but each time he spoke it, it was no less of the fucking truth, these incidents totally prove the reality that indeed, and to quote him now, ''WATER SEEKS ITS OWN LEVEL''!!!!!!!!!!!!





Here we go, it is another day now, at just past four in the afternoon, Sunday on 19 April, rainy, putrid-ass hot and steamy; and the dam computer tried to freeze up and crash again; after being better twelve hours ago, and thus allowing me to start this next blog. This computer is fucking crashing again, BOB FCC MCDOWELL. This is totally criminal, YO! I sure hope that your daughter is more well behaved than mine is; if you are all gray haired with one of your own that ism old Cooley Hall Hell pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I never said that just because 1969, 1980, and 1994 were the three best mother fucking years of my life, that they did not all contain some negatives, some really wild shit, and much much much much more, lively 1984 Ingrid!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking the year 1980 as an example, things happened that at the time were not all bad, but later on, they developed into BEING REALLY BAD. Nobody is born a grown person. We are born as a baby, and 20 years later, we are grown. Now some things as well as people, take some time to develop into what they were meant to be when fully realized, all along. The incident with the dude who I refereed to as ''Sarah Krassee's brother'', and some know the long story behind the non regular spelling of the last name. Others do not, and there is no time now, to get into this; but it is the same person, spelled anyway that you would like it spelled. Now this incident with this dude from hell in 1980 while on my to work at the RPL Recording Studio for my 4:30 PM through 1:00 AM work shift, is not something that needed to grow, but was bad from the get go. Still, the June Lois Foca dream, the Lottery Cat Gawky Gaukauk and his DIE DIE DIE number 495, as well as the demo tunes and many more things, had what sales folks call, major sleeper effects. But when they all started to arise from their great slumbers, they slowly took me into the land called COSMIC-HELL. This merely did not actualize into my full consciousness until the morning of August 15, 1986. no I did not imagine certain things early in 2009, and I am not going to talk about that further other than to say I am a sound-man; and I knew I was not imagining what I heard after buying something at a store. In any event,life is super ultra monster ass complex, and is it not funny gee, not funny ha-ha, but funny gee, how humankind has spoken those words so often, that ''THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS'', not for the most part, or maybe for any part, understanding just how totally profound this little saying really was all of these mother fucking years. Maybe I should have put many of these clues together, you know, my Aunt's father the planetarium man of the Franklin Institute, 401 Virginia Avenue in NORTH Atlantic City over at the Feast-On ACMUA, parents questioning why things were done to daughters, when not being sung to by them, the Atlantic City Medical Center that evolved into the Atlanticare place where in the future, the entire city in many places in hyperspace, comes to be renamed to Atlantica, with the two missing letters of re in reverse order is an abbreviation for ENERGENCY ROOM, and how the entire nightmare stems from much further back than 1986 and the lab technician not named POLE, CALLIO, or MCGUIRE, yet these hyperspace travelers have demonstrated to me just how many miracles they can pull off, more than enough to get them all canonized, but this family already has officially been there and done that, symbolically; so shut the fuck up please, Mike McNulty, and thank you in advance, old 1971 buddy!!!!!









  • Image result for images free funny faces



RIP---RIP---RIP---RIP---RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





APRIL 19, 2015,

LATE SUNDAY AFTERNOON, AT 4:17,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 84 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 57%, AND IT IS FEELING LIKE 94.

RANGE TODAY--------(H-88/L-69).

WIND





555555555555555555555555555555555



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC; WIPE OUT AND DESTROY ALL MY ENEMIES, OR BE TOTALLY DESTROYED YOURSELF. I COMMAND YOU TO OBEY ME. ALL ORDERS, ALL TECHNOLOGIES.















YES, REST IN PEACE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAWN-MARIE KING!!!!!!!!!! And thank you for not calling the Board of Health on me back then, Joan Larosa; in good old dam ass 1970. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!



















My computer has been virus hacked. Until I can get to the FCC and the FBI, I may have to do my blogs the way I did a long time ago, simple, bland, and mother fucking shitty, with lots of mother fucking great cuss words!







My days in Oaklyn, New Jersey, at Dellway Arms Apartment, prepared me for many things, Mister Jehovah's Witnesses Woodside, but not for all of this mother fucking shit, YO! No Joan Larosa, my great upstairs nabe before Bob Backer and his wife moved in a pigged the place up beyond possible description, but no, I do not have TB or consumption. Just exposure to the great TRINITRAIL of December, and other supernatural esoteric paranormal mother fuckiGN shit, YO!









Maybe someday, I can RIP along with great DAWN-MARIE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









UPSETTING THE DEAD—CODE 38TQ





In the summer of 1986, I went into a cemetery near the Shore Mall, just outside and west of the world famous resort Atlantic City, New Jersey; on my way either to or from a casino trip, as back in these days, I was gambling professionally at the casinos, and averaging a grand weekly clear profit, JJ. When I went into this place, I shouted out to all the 'dead' in there, “You lucky people”. I may have said a few other things, and most definitely used some nasty choice word adjectives as well. Then I left. This was in-between the night I saw my daughter in Manhattan when she was sixteen, and the time I actually sent Real Good Girl, the song, down to the United States Copyright Office, on 15 August, in 1986. How can I ever know whether it was because I used that sympathetic magic mountain Dew bottle smash down on Long Beach Island, the cemetery shouting at the dead, or the sending of the RGG song, that ultimately went on to change my life into a scene cast straight from the infernos of hellfire? Maybe all three things culminated and commingled into what caused me all this nightmare fuckiGN hell, again, who can ever know such fucking stuff, BRAH????? With or without any rated code comments, this topic WILL INDEED be discussed further along, as my blogs keep going, that is until I shortly come to join my Shore Mall Cemetery friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe this is why that fuckiGN super ass annoying death angel is buzzing around me all the time. I seem to be one of the very few he picks on or that is able to hear him. I do know, at age six in Quakertown, I talked regularly with one dead boy my age, and once to a dead girl my age. One told me he came from Sahasra Dal Kanwal, he used the more appropriate mortal word, 'HEAVEN'. The girl, she just wanted me to stop a 'merry'-go-round and let her ride with me for a while. We did not talk much, but looking back, I know now how fuckiGN sensitive I have always been. The sense of FEEL is what is either normal or under or over exaggerated with people, there is no sixth sense, merely the feel sense in higher tune. Yeah, a merry-go-round, and it wasn't even Halloween, or time for three music projects in 1994, 2005, and 2007. Boy have I been mother fucking played, by the powerful Astral-Plane GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE Fonty and Twinbay, YO.













YES GREAT DAWN, REST IN LOVELY HEAVENLY PEACE, IF YOU CAN. WE BOTH KNOW YOU ARE NOT EVER GOING TO REST AFTER WHAT YOU AND YOUR HORRIBLE FAMILY HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    Image result for images free funny faces












YEAH I KNOW, DENNIS SNYER, ''THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces













TEN TIMES FREAKING OVER, TOO, SO WOW!!!!



Better not pout, Merry. Patty says next Halloween is cool, WEEEEEEEEEE!

    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
















Hold the fucking MAYO, they want too much for their medical sandwiches, YO.

Mayo Clinic

Mayo Clinic

Mayo Clinic

Mayo Clinic







Well, I am going to go choke on all of this, Donald J. Trump!!!!!!!!!!!! See you over at Cheltenham high, YO. SHEEEEEEEEEEIT.





I need some quality care, but hold the dam mayo, I am a poor man. Screw me, the poor don';t count for squat in this nation, President Bearhugs, we both know that, my friend!!!!!!!!!

















SILLWEE ME AND SILWEE WABBIT, I THOUGHT PEOPLE MIGHT JUST CARE!!!!!!!!!








My life is one big fat ass fucking hell.





Image result for images free funny faces








    Image result for images free funny faces





OH BOY, THRILL AND JOY, AND ANGELS AND MINISTERS OF GRACE DEFEND US MCCOY. HAMLET AND SHAKESPEARE; YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Well folks, I am hungry and tire

d, and need to relax with soup and sandwich and a little fucking TV. Move over Ronald Reagan and MC!









































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

























    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny faces




























No comments:

Post a Comment